.46.

-January 14-
-10:15 am-

'I promise'

Those words can mean so many things.

"I promise that I'll never leave"
"I promise that I'll never come back"

An example of the words 'I promise' meaning the same thing. But one is hurtful and one makes you so happy. Billie's promise was a meaningful one. Not those 'I promise we'll be best friends forever' promises. Those usually don't last though I must say that Billie and I's did. For the most part.

"Yo Billie," I say waking her up for the 39th time.

"Bitch I'm up. The fuck," I laughed at her.

"What do you want to do today?" She thought for a second.

"I don't know. You got any ideas?"

"Yeah what happened to that song you were gonna release on your birthday?" Billie looked at me for a second, thinking. She had gained a bit of following lately. She has a good 500 thousand followers on Instagram now. She has so many on YouTube sometimes I wonder why they don't line up.

"Um do you want to hear it or something?" I looked at her with disbelief.

"Bitch what? Of course I want to listen to it," She sighs and takes out her phone.

"Fine," She scrolls through some things and I hear a soft melodic sound play.

----11am----

"I want to write a song," I turn to Billie as she eats some pineapple.

"You wanna what," She asks with her mouth full.

"Write a song...about something I don't know yet," She hums as a response and continues to eat her food. "Billie what are we going to do about Evelynn," She stops chewing and looks at me seriously.

"Nothing. We're not going to say anything or do anything,"

"But she killed Vereena and probably my da-,"

"I know baby I know but we can't. Do you want her to come after us? Or Robyn?"

"No but-,"

"The most we can do is go to the police and say we know she was murdered and maybe give them some reasons. They most likely won't even look into what we were saying. You know how shitty the police are here."

"Billie I just have a weird feeling about all of this. like someone is listening to us and watching us all the time," I look around Billie's room wondering where a tiny camera could be hidden. Billie leaned in towards me kissing my cheek and whispered..

"Then we're just gonna have to pretend like nothing is happening then," I nodded and smiled.

"You're good at this,"

"What? Seducing you or pretending like nothings happening," She smirked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Both," I said laughing and climbing off of her bed. I walked to her dresser and pulled out some basketball shorts and a giant t-shirt. I guess bummy is the move today. No offence Billie.

"Pen talk to me. We're working on trust today. I don't really know why you can't trust me but we'll figure it out,"

"It's not that I don't trust you at all just not completely. After what happened freshman year I didn't trust anyone. My mom got worse and I didn't want to tell anyone anything cause they could leave me just as fast as you did," Billie sighs and shakes her head.

"It's my fault isn't it," She looked at me and waited for an answer. I nodded a little. "Well I trust you so I'll tell you what happened to me those 2 years. I started hanging out with some horrible people. Well the people weren't messed up their situations were. They smoked and drank and were drug dealers. Bad people. I started doing all of that stuff too. They told me they wanted me to deal beginning of junior year and I said yes but after a month I changed my mind and cut them all off. So all of junior year I built up my reputation as the school's badass stud lesbian. Then I was thinking about what happened between us and how stupid I was cause there was no proof of anything. So that led us to math class and there I was trying to be friends with you again. And now here we are,"