.26.

Penelope's POV

Billie is taking me to dinner right now. I had to change clothes again. We're in the car listening to Avril Lavigne. Again. Jamming out to Anything But Ordinary and almost getting into car accident because we're moshing too hard.

"IS IT ENOUGH TO LOVE?
IS IT ENOUGH TO BREATH?
SOMEBODY RIP MY HEART OUT
AND LEAVE ME HERE TO BLEED
IS IT ENOUGH TO DIE?
SOMEBODY SAVE MY LIFE
I'D RATHER BE ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY PLEASE,". We were screaming the lyrics. Scratch that I was screaming the lyrics and Billie was singing with her angelic voice. She's been recording all day maybe she's doing a video for our 2 month. "Billie we should have a singing in the car series ft Lil Penny,"

"Who the fuck is Lil Penny,"

"Me you dumb ass whore,". She laughed.

"Ok what song should we do next?"

"OOOOOOO we should do tia tamera by doja cat,". I took her phone and looked up the song. I pushed play and started singing.

-time skip 5 seconds-

"HAIR GROW LONG LIKE CHIA
MONEY GO LONG LIKE NIA
I AM THE BIG IDEA,". I said the last part grabbing my boobs
"MY TWINS BIG LIKE TIA,". Billie laughed at me and joined in.

"MY TWINS BIG LIKE TIA TAMERA
TIA TAMERA
TIA TAMERA
TIA TAMERA,". I erupted into a fit of giggles and billie paused the song.

"Why do we like this song?"

"Because Doja Cat is the shit,"

"You're not wrong".Billie pulls up to the restaurant. "Alright guys that's all for today bye bitches,". She waves and I blow a kiss to the camera then she stops filming and looks at me. "Let's go bitch,"

-time skip-

We spent hours at the restaurant. Even after we had finished we sat and talked into the staff kicked us out cause the restaurant was closing. It's now 11 pm and we're sitting in the park, sitting on a bench, holding hands and my head is on her shoulder. We're not talking now just enjoying enjoying the view and enjoying each other. Billie and I had the whole park to ourselves and it was beautiful, it felt like all the stars were closer.

"Pineapple?" Billie interrupts our silence and looks down at me.

"Yes Billie,"

"I love you like a lot. I feel like I could do anything when I'm with you. Like if you told me to jump off a bridg-"

"I wouldn't ask you to do that,"

"-I would just do it just for you. I know this is all like mushy and shit but that's just how I feel. I'm a train wreck without you. You're my everything. My best friend, my girlfriend. I lose my mind when it comes to you. Loving you sometimes drives me crazy. Ok I don't know what I'm saying anymore but you get the point right,"

"Of course,". I kissed her and she pulled away smiling at me.

"I love you never forget that okay?"

"Okay,"

-----huge time skip---- like a month i think

Billie and I had been just hanging out. I posted a picture of us together and my friends liked it. But then I saw a notification pop up
kaylee.xoxo commented "ew Billie really did not upgrade"
What the fuck. Who is this bitch?

"Billie do you know a Kaylee?" Her face drained of color but she tried to play it off.

"Yeah why whats up?"

"She commented some nasty things on my post. Who is she?"

"Just a girl I used to know." Yeah sure. I clicked on her Instagram page to see what she looked like. The first thing that jumped out to me was the hair. Her with pink hair, black, green, two different shades of blue, blonde, red, orange. All split dyed.

ew. what a rat. I can't believe this bitch just said that I wasn't an upgrade. She's literally gorgeous and everything but she's still a rat. And she really has a thing for split dying her hair. She lowkey looks like that one YouTube girl. I bet she's a you tuber. I went to YouTube and looked her up. Ah ha ha. Of course.

"Billie let's film a video,".

"Yeah sure. I do need to film so,". She got her camera out of her closet and set it up on her tripod. "Ok before I start what kind of video should I do?"

"OOOOO school is about to start so we should go back to school shopping,"

"Soooooo a vlog,"

"Yep,"

"Alright imma just do the intro real quick," She starts recording. "He-"

"Hey guys it's Penelope here welcome back to my channel. So school is about to start and I decided that we're gonna do a back to school haul . So Billie and I," Then I realized billie wasn't even talking just looking at me in shock.

"The fuck do you think you're doing,"

"What you mean?" I said shrugging my shoulders innocently.

"This is my video. MY CHANNEL," I laughed.

"Ok ok," I had the camera out to her and she snatched is my from my hands.

"Anyway. Pen and I are going to Walmart or Target or some shit to get some notebooks and um pencils and crap so yeah see you there,"

---

"Ok so Billie you are definitely buying me this neon green notebook. And folder. And pencils because why not,"

"Just because I make money from my youtube does NOT mean I have enough money to buy you shit,"

"PUH-LEASEEEEEEEE,"

"I'll get you ice cream later,". All of her fans are gonna say she's whipped after this.

"Deal,".

"OH MY GAWD IS THAT BILLIE,". Some random bitch screamed from behind us. I turned around to see some girl jump on Bil and kiss her cheek. It was none other than swamp hair head ass looking bitch, Kaylee.

"Um excuse me,"

"And her bitch,". Billie pushed Kaylee off of her.

"Um what the fuck are you doing?". Billie asked.

"Oh I'm just shopping. We should really hang out some more billie babe,"

"HOLD UP A MINUTE BITCH. Billie is MINE. She's MY bitch not yours. So you can fuck outta here with that fuck shit. With your swamp looking head ass,". I grabbed Billie's arm and pulled her away. Well not pull cause she wanted to go. "Billie you have some crazy exes,"

"Yeah she was at my summer camp, and we dated for  a good 2 weeks then I broke up with her cause she was a controlling bitch,"

"Yeah okay,". I paused looking around at all the stuff around us. We ended up in the barbie isle. "OH MY FUCKING GOD BILLIE LOOK,". She turned around and rolled her eyes.

"Don't you dare call me a fucking Barbie. Just cause I have blue eyes and used to have blonde hair. Don't fucking do it,"

"AWHHHH BARBIE,"

"I'm leaving, bye bitch," She snatched the camera from my hands and ran. I grabbed the cart and followed her to checkout. She payed for all my green shit and I payed for her green stuff too, because I obviously copied her. As we were walking out of the Billie looks at me and smirks.

"What is it,"

"The way you yelled at Kaylee was hot. It lowkey turned me on,". I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well any bitch that messes with MY bitch is dead to me,". Billie laughs.

"Well that's the type of energy we need and love,"