.35.

October 5

One week. That's how long until homecoming and guess who still hasn't asked me. Billie. Billie hasn't asked me. I wouldn't really be pressed about this shit if it wasn't for me having to match whatever she wears. This is starting to get really irritating.

"Penelope she's gonna ask you today... probably,"

"Bruh," I groaned and fell onto my bed in my room in Aunt Kate's house. All of us were going out today and Parker was helping me get ready and also killing my brain cells.

"You should wear this," I looked up and he was holding a pair of ripped jeans and a yellow crop top. I shrugged.

"Sure why not. Ok now get out so I can change and we can go,"

-15 minutes later-

"PARKER GET OUT THE DAMN BATHROOM," I banged on the door for the 100th time.

"Ok ok I'm out," I grabbed him arm and dragged him to the door.

"But what about my coat?"

"I already put it in my mom's car,". He sighed.

"Ok. You know it's your car now right?"

"Yeah but it still belongs to her. I feel guilty driving it," Parker stayed silent as he locked the door and got in the car. "Anyway where am I driving?"

"Blaire and Del's house,"

" I don't know where that is," He sighed and put the address in the GPS. "Thanks," He just nodded. We rode the rest of the way in silence.

-2 hours later-

Parker, Blaire, Del, Holly, Lizzie, Trey, Billie, Jeremiah and I were walking downtown and just enjoying each others company. I talked to Blaire about Parker and she said that he had already asked her and that Billie was probably just scared. But before that I asked Del if she could talk to Billie and I caught her looking over at me nervously more than once. Maybe she really is asking me today. Whatever, regardless I'm going to have fun going.... wherever we're going. Wait where the fuck are we going?

"Um guys where are we going?"

"I was thinking a corn maze maybe. Or a cider mill," Lizzie said looking back at all of us to confirm. We all nodded our heads and continued walking. After another 10 minutes of us walking and me drilling Blaire and Del on information about Billie, we arrived at the corn maze.

"Ok so we're gonna split up,"

"I'm going with Billie. I don't give a fuck if someone else wants to," I glared at everyone and Billie walked over to me.

"No one else wants to be with me Pen,"

"I'll go with Blaire," Parker said. Leaving Lizzie, Holly, Del, JereMiah, and Trey.

"Liz, JereMiah and I will go together since it's uneven," Del said pulling Liz towards her.

"Actually can I go with Del and Lizzie? JereMiah switch with me," Holly stated walking towards them. I forgot I had to ask her about what was going on with them.

"Nah I'm good. A whole night with Lizzie and Del? I think I'm in heaven," JereMiah smiled as Lizzie cringed and started to walk off with Trey until Del whispered something in her ear and she didn't. Holly sighed and looked at Trey. He was smirking. Now I really need to know what's up.

"Ok everyone each group will go in different ways and whoever gets out first wins. 3..2..1... GO,". And the race begins.

-30 minutes later-

-Lizzie's POV-

"I'm too damn tired for this shit," I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing ripped jeans and a sweatshirt. "Cold too,"