.39.

December 10

So today is Violeta's birthday and we're all going out to eat. I think we're going to some Caribbean restaurant I've never been to and I'm a picky eater so we'll see how that goes.

"Billie what should I wear,"

"I don't fucking know but hurry up. I wanna cuddle," I laughed at her. Billie had just arrived at my house and she was laying on my bed, looking at her phone. It seems like everyday we're at my house maybe we should go to hers.

"Aww You soft baby,"

"I'm not soft,"

"Whatever you say. so what's going on?," I ask turning around to look through all my clothes again. My closet was getting really messy. There was stuff everywhere.

"I'm releasing hostage and all the good girls go to hell tomorrow,". She said nonchalantly.

"You're fucking with me right?"

"Nope and then on my birthday I release the last one,"

"OH you mean the one you won't tell me the name of,"

"yep that one,"

"oh ok, so are you gonna tell me,"

"nope,"

"alright then,"

-time skip to end of violeta's dinner-

"Happy 18 Violeta,"

"Ugh this dumb bitch is 8 days older than me. This is Horrible,"

"Alright Billie you're going with Miah right,"

"Yeah I'll see you later," she kissed my cheek and went out with Miah. It's just Corey, Holly, Del, Parker, Blaire, Vereena, Mason, Jax, his girlfriend Ava, Violeta and Michael.

"Alright bitches we've got 8 days to plan the rest of this crap out for Bil's surprise party. Y'all ready," Everyone nodded their heads. "Ok then let's do this shit,"

- Monday December 16-

"Thank god it's the last week before break, Ms. Kay's project is due tomorrow so we can get that over with, we have a math test Thursday, and we perform our dance on Wednesday, not to mention but MY BIRTHDAY is Wednesday also," Billie reminded me for the 500th just while we were riding home.

"God I know Billie,"

"So what are you getting me?"

"You'll see," I have no idea what I'm gonna get her.

"To be honest 17 has been amazing to me. I can't wait to be legal and get tattoos and shit. My mom is gonna hate it but I don't fucking care,"

"How do you think it'll feel to be dating a minor," She laughed.

"Honestly I feel like there will be some drastic change and life will be so different,"

"Wow you've got a lot ahead of you babe,"

"Yep and you'll be right there with me," She smiled at me until we heard a knock on the car window. I looked through it to see none other than Hannah, Kaylee and that trashy singer girl Natalie. "Oh this is just great,"

"Oh my god Penelope and Billie I didn't know it was you guys in this fine ass car," I rolled my eyes.

"You should break up with Penelope and get with me," Kaylee smirked

"Break up with your girlfriend yeah yeah cause I'm bored,"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BITCH STOP FUCKING SINGING," I felt Billie rubbing my arm.

"Shut the the fuck up bitch. I. DON'T
WANT. YOU," Billie yelled at Kaylee and sped off.

"Wanna listen to Lil Peep,"

"Yeah it's that type of day,"

-December 17- 11:55pm-

"Billie what tats are you getting," It's safe to say that Billie was fucking glowing at this point she was so happy and I was happy with her.

"I don't know yet but I can't wait," She pulled up her shirt. "I kinda want a hidden one maybe of your name or something," I widened my eyes.

"My name?,"

"I'm not exactly sure but you're important to me and no matter what, though everything, whether I get to do this singing and you go to Julliard and we're miles apart we'll always be together. I'm glad I got to spend the end of 17 and the beginning of 18 with you,"

"Me too,"

------

-december 18-

"Happy Birthday Baby," I whispered as I kissed her softly on the lips. She hummed as she pulled away.

"thank you pineapple," She looked at me and smiled. "so what'd you get me," I blushed and looked away.

"You'll um you'll see later," She smirked at me.

"Oh so it's one of those gifts,"

"Maybe," I pulled her up out of the bed, even though it was 12 am and put on some music. "Dance with me?". She laughed quietly and grinned at me.

"of course baby," She wrapped her arms around my lower waist and we swayed around to the music.