.40.

"HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY BILLIE,"

I remember those words like they were just yesterday. Even though my surprise party that my baby threw me was just Saturday it feels like a year ago.  It was pure bliss all my friends and family were there. It was the happiest moment if my life.

Anyway Today is December 23. And Christmas is 2 days away and I'm almost done with Penelope's Christmas gift. Almost. I know it's probably the most common thing ever done but I'm making her a memory book thing. I put pictures of us when we were hanging out and the stories behind them. Some of them with friends the others just with us. I can't wait to give it to her.

"God Billie are you done yet," Corey asked for the 138372718th time

"Almost,"

"You need to hurry up so we can get to Pen and Parkers house for movie night and I get to see that fine ass bitch. Vereena was her name right?," Del licked her lips.

"Ew you disgust me,"

"Don't act like you don't try to finger Penelope under the covers every time we all watch movies together,"

"Did you know that I found Trey fingering Holly in that corn maze we went to,"

"I will beat his ass. Why is he fucking with my little sister," 

"Ask him yourself. 

-2 hrs later-

"BILLIEEEEEE," Penelope screamed as she jumped into my arms.

"Hey baby," I laughed as I kissed her forehead and put her down. "Hi everyone else sorry we're late,"

"It's all Billie's fault she was taking forEVER to make this stupid thi-"

"DELLLLLL," Vereena screamed just in time. I glared at Del. I'm going to kill her for that. She glanced quickly at me with her eyes wide and looked back to Vereena who was smiling at her. 

"Um hi,"

"Lets go to the living room baby that's where everyone else is we were just about to play Life,". Penelope grabbed my hand and basically dragged me into the living room, where everyone was. 

"Look who's here, late as always,"

"Shut the fuck up Finneas. Hey Clauds and everyone else,"

"rUde," Trey muttered under his breath.

"Since I'm rude I told del that you were fingering Holly in the corn maze,"

"BILLIE," Holly covered her face with her hands.

"and you know damn well i wanna beat yo ass up but then I'll be a hypocrite cause god fucking in the kitchen is-"

"OOOOK WE GET IT," Holly looked at her older sister with disgust.

"How about we ditch playing life and play truth or dare instead," Parker suggested. I hate truth or dare. 

-Penelope's POV-

"What's up with us and playing truth or dare," Billie asked.

"Well," Blaire started looking around at all of us. "When you have a friend group like this truth or dare becomes way more interesting,"

"Yo the dudes that i hang out with at school do this typa shit and they all stoners so this shouldn't be any worse," Jax added.

"Corey Marlowe smokes weed,"

"How do you know that,"

"Because I- ya know it's better I didn't say," I don't think she remembers that time she did coke in front of me at all.