.18.

Penelope's POV

-two weeks later june 28-

I've been spending so much time with my Mom lately. She really has tried to stop drinking and she slips up sometimes but I appreciate her effort. Billie and I have had even more problems than before. I want to hang out and she claims she does too but every time I say I wanna hang out she's with Miah. So I've been hanging out with Marlowe instead. I'm at her house right now. We're going out to eat later with Billie and Miah so we're looking for something to wear. It's kind of weird like Corey and I are a couple and Bil and Miah are a couple, when Bil and I are supposed to be together.

"Hey Penny what about this one,". She holds up a tiny white dress with yellow flowers on it.

"Um do you think I'm gonna fit into that shit?,".

"Hell yeah we're the same size now go try it on," She pushes me out of her closet and into the bathroom. Her house isn't like Bil's. Bil's is modest and adorable. Marlowe's house was gigantic. It's kinda like a trophy for her family's wealth honestly, but I didn't care. I put on the dress it was short but it was actually really cute.

"I'm back,". Corey turns around to look at me and her jaw drops.

"Bitch you look amazing," She spins me around. "Yes you are definitely wearing that. Billie will really be mad she didn't hang out with you today cause she missed fucking that,". I laughed and nodded my head, agreeing with her. She put on her clothes and we went downstairs to watch Netflix before we left.

"Popcorn,?" Corey asked already knowing the answer.

"Always,"

-2 HOURS LATER -8 pm-

We were riding in the car, listening to Sabrina Claudio. Orion's Belt, to be specific and Corey was screaming every word.

"Corey there's no need to scream every single word,"

"Bitch this is my song,"

"Yeah I figured from all the screaming it would be bad if I didn't notice," I rolled my eyes.

"Honestly this song has a entirely different meaning to gays,"

"And why is that," I honestly have no idea what she's talking about half the time.

"Because Orion's belt is a constellation of like a dick or some shit like that. So for like lesbians it's not a dick it's a pussy, you know what I mean,"

"Yeah definitely," I laughed.

"It's kinda like you and bil like she can't suck your dick she eats your pussy," I feel my face heat up.

"Um it's not really like that," I whispered and she looked at me shocked.

"You mean you guys haven't had sex and you've been together for almost one month,"

"Of course not it's only been a month. We don't want to do that yet." I lied I'm not completely sure about Billie. I'm pretty sure she always wants to fuck.

"I'm sure if I asked Billie she would say she wanted to fuck. I mean look at you." She smirked at me and I looked out the window. Corey is always so flirty with me, I get nervous that Bil is gonna notice and do something to her. We arrive at the diner and walk it to see Billie and Miah sitting in a booth across from each other. "Hey bitches," Corey says sliding into the booth next to Miah.

"Hey Corey," Billie waves at her and looks at me. "hey babe."

"Hi Billie," I sit down next to her and she grabs me and pulls me closer. "Hi Miah," She waves at me. I've hung out with Miah a few times before and she's shy, really shy. She's even shy with Billie and she only opens up with Marlowe.

"Alright I'm hungry and I've been driving in the car with Penelope for ten minutes so lets get food,"

"Jeez Corey calm down," She calls her Corey like I did.

"What is up with people calling you Corey, Marlowe? You said you wanted to be called Marlowe so I called you Marlowe and now people are calling you Corey which one do you want," Billie threw her hands up in the air and flung them back down. I scooted in closer to her and she looks at me and smiles. I didn't even realize how much I missed her.

"I don't really care what people call me but you can call me Corey since she calls me Corey,". Billie shrugs and the waitress comes to our table. We order our food and start eating when I get a call from Parker. I answer the phone to her Parker talking super fast.

"penelopeyouhavetocometoyourhousesuperfast,". I start to get worried. Parker is never like this.

"Parker are you good,"

"penelopeimeanitHURRY,". He hangs up. I jump out of the booth.

"Billie I need a ride home,"

"Baby we just got the food,". She pouts and usually I would give in but not this time.

"Parker just called and somethings wrong,".

"Alright," She gets up and I run out the restaurant and hop in her car. She drives at least 20 miles over the speed limit and I'm sure the police are gonna pull us over but they don't. When we get to my house I jump out the car and go into the house to see Parker standing over my mom. She's lying on the floor. Dead.