.21.

Billie's POV

Penelope went back to being in bed all day. She won't eat. My mom, Finneas and I don't know what to do. Ever since the party she's been on edge and now the thing with her and Parker being twins. I thought Parker might be able to cheer her up but when he came over here she started crying and he started crying too. I wish I knew what was going on in her head.

Penelope's POV

I want to die.

I want to die.

I want to end it.

I don't wanna be on earth.

I want to die.

I should kill myself. There's nothing left for me. My depression is getting worse, and my panic attacks are coming back. I was diagnosed with Depression, Bipolar Disorder and Anxiety Disorder in 7th grade after my dad died. I would be completely fine one day. Then there'd be a Mania stage, I'd be ecstatic doing risky shit and bouncing off the walls for months. I wouldn't sleep because I felt like I didn't need to. Then at the depressed stage I'd be in bed for weeks. All I did was sleep. I was still friends with Billie then. She didn't know.

I had another friend too, Ashlee. She knew about my depression. I told her I wanted to die and she said I had so much to live for. She told me to live for life. And I listened for a while but depression doesn't just go away. It comes back when you least expect it to. Billie had been "the cure" since we started talking again. I haven't taken my medicine in two weeks. I'm going to die.

"Hey baby can you get up?,". I didn't answer. I couldn't. "Penelope please," She started crying. My heart is breaking. She's sobbing now. I try to get out of bed, but I can't. I have no energy left. None to move, none to open my eyes, none. "Penelope?,". I try to roll over to look at her. I stop halfway. "Oh my god I'm gonna get some water," She runs downstairs and is back with a bottle of water in 5 seconds. Billie puts the water up to my mouth and I gulp it down. She stares at me. "Are you okay Pen?,". I ignore her. I want to tell her everything I just can't. I can't. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep again hearing Billie sigh and walk out of the room.

Parker's POV

I don't know what to do with myself. I have a sister. A TWIN sister. All my life I've wanted a sibling and now I have one. I guess I've always had one. I decided to go back to Charlotte's house to look for anything else she might've been hiding. I walked into the house to see Robyn crying on the floor.

"Um are you okay,"

"Yeah yeah I'm okay," she said, getting off the floor and wiping her tears just for more to keep falling down her face.

"What's wrong?,". Robyn was honestly the most basic bitch I've ever seen except she wasn't a bitch so she was kinda hard to hate. Her hair was dyed blond. She looked super young, maybe about 33.

"I was going through Charlotte's stuff and I found," She stops sniffing. "I found an engagement ring," She let out a wail. "She was going to propose to me," She sank back down to the floor. Um well, I don't really know how to comfort her..

"I'm gonna go upstairs ok?,"

"Yeah ok," I walked upstairs and into my aunt's room. Well, my mom's room. There were clothes everywhere cause Penelope never finished. I walked into the closet and looked into the little cabinet thingy that Pen found. It was bigger than I expected. Like a 10 year old girl could fit in there. I stuck the upper half of my body inside and looked around. There was a little light switch so I clicked it. The room lit up and I saw a row of file cabinets. Each one labeled with a name. Penelope, Kate, Parker, Robyn, Billie, Hannah Grace and Ashlee. Dang I haven't seen Ashlee in years. She used to be friends with Penelope, Billie and I. I don't even know what happened to her. I'm guessing these are for the people on the label. I call Pen. She doesn't pick up.