.42.

-December 28-

Billie's pov

"god penelope this is one of the best gifts I've ever gotten," I state as we take a tour of the enormous cabin penelope rented out for us.

"really?" She grins at me and I nod.

"yeah I mean besides that friendship bracelet you gave me in 3rd grade," She laughs and hits me on the shoulder.

"i love that we have so many childhood memories together," she smiled at me "anyway i hope you brought a bathing suit. there's a hot tub. get changed I'll meet you outside in 5 minutes.

Penelope's pov

i'm not sure if Bil actually liked the cabin or if she's acting. But if she is acting then she's good as fuck. Also I don't know which swimsuit to wear. I have a super revealing one but I'm not tryna get fucked in the pool. And it's neon green. Hell fucking no. I have another one that's bright pink that Lindsey and I went to get for this trip. She kept saying it was sexy but why do you need a sexy bathing suit if all you're gonna do in a pool is swim. I look out the window and see Billie getting into the bigger than average hotub so I quickly put on the neon green bathing suit and run downstairs to the pool door and walk outside. She's not looking at me but she hears the door close.

"there you are I was starting to think you weren't com- woah," I hold my breath as she rakes her eyes up my body until she meets my eyes "damn bitch you really went all out didn't you," she lets out a low whistle "you tryna seduce me or some shit," I let out a breathy laugh.

"ha ha so funny," I slide into the pool across from Billie and we just look at each other.

-billie's pov-

"you look good," that's an understatement. She looks like a fucking goddess. Ariana was right when she said God was a woman.

"thanks I guess," she blushed and looked away from me. I started to get up and move closer to her. "nuh uh stay there,". She got up and lowered herself completely into the water. As I searched frantically to find her in the water i felt i pair of hands on my thighs. Pen pushed herself up out of the water right in front of me and i held my breath as she whispered in my ear, "are you turned on yet" and pulled me into the water with her.

"YOU BITCH," I yell at her as she laughs and goes back underwater. I don't know how she's doing it this water is hot as fuck.

"i'm sorry," she starts to laugh even harder "that was so funny,". I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you,"

"I love you," she let go of me and spins around in the water. "I love swimming and just being in water in general," I smiled at her. I don't know what I would do if she wasn't in my life. "hey Bil what time is it?". I walked over to my phone.

"4 pm,"

"You wanna make a cake?"

"We just got in here,"

"We can come back," She winks at me.

"Ok then hell yeah,"

------

"And there we have it folks Penelope Tahlia Williams with flour all over her face and in her hair,"

"God Billie you don't have to make fun of me,"

"It wouldn't be fun if I didn't make fun of you," We had already put the cake in the oven. Pen was trying to clean when she dropped the bag of flour on the counter and proceeded to get it all over her face and hands. "you're making it worse by trying to wipe you face with your hands,"