.32.

September 20.

The first weeks of school should NOT have been as stressful as it has been. I've been bamboozled. The seniors last year told me it was easy. I mean it is easy its just math. And I really can't complain because Lindsey is taking college classes. Anyway Billie and I have 3rd through 6th hour together and lunch. But we planned that so when our friends asked we pretended to be surprised.

My schedule was pretty good to say the least. I had lunch after 4th hour so that was decent. But Kaylee was in it so ew. Billie likes Lindsey now. Last week we all went to Taco Bell and Lindsey ordered burritos with just beans so Billie decided that was her new bff.

Homecoming is in 2 weeks and I still don't have a dress. Billie hasn't even asked me yet so i guess we aren't gonna be matching. I think I'm gonna join a club-

"PENELOPE TAHLIA WILLIAMS,"

"God Billie what do you want,"

"Did You even hear a thing I just said?"

"Yep," She looked at me skeptically

"So what did I say,"

"You want burritos from taco bell" She looked at me shocked and laughed.

"I love you,"

"Mhm,"

"JUST LIKE BILLIE AND PENELOPE," Ms Kay said while everyone turned to look at us.

"Why the fuck are you all looking at us,"

"She's saying something about pupils dilating,"

"Ohhhhhh. In that case yeah go ahead and stare," Ok here's the tea: I lied. I've taken this class 4 times. Once freshman year. once sophomore year. And 2 times junior year. This will be my 5thth time. This is a semester class so I just worked it out so I would be taking it all year. Billie too. She would stare at me and I didn't even acknowledge her. Whatever. I think I wanna be one of those horoscope people who right stuff based off of how the stars are aligned and shit. I don't really need to pay attention to this class unless she decides to a switch it up. Which she won't.

"Ok guys this year we're doing something different," This bitch did not just say- Hold up I must be hallucinating. "For this project you'll be partnering up," I looked at Billie. "But with who has a sign thats compatible with yours," Parker and I groaned.

Now don't get me wrong I love my birthday. But literally no one likes Geminis so what the heck. I raise my hand. "If you have a significant other you guys are obviously compatible so can we just be with them?" Ms Kay looked at us all.

"Fine if you're a senior and you already have a significant other sure be with them. But I'm warning you we're doing this based off of horoscopes so if you guys are arguing a lot well I told you so,"

"Penelope's mine," Billie says and Violeta taps me.

"¿ella es tu novia?"

"Sí,"

"ohhhhh you guys are very cute,". I smiled

"Gracias chica,"

"What did she say?" Billie asked me while aggressively tapping my shoulder.

"First of all don't ever do that shit again and she asked if you were my girlfriend," She grinned and leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes I am." The class ended shortly after that and I was off to my next class.

--

6th hour for billie and I was dance. I love dance and I would choose it as a profession so this class was heaven for me. We did our stretches and started working on choreography. Billie and I asked if we could choreograph a dance and our teacher said sure so that's all that we're working on for second semester.

"Hey guys," Lindsey came up to Billie and I. Right she's in here too.

"My burrito buddy," They do some type of elaborate handshake while I stand there wondering how I became the third wheel.

--

Billie is sleeping over tonight and she's filming a video. She said she had something to tell me also. I hope she didn't cheat on me. But I also know she didn't because she wouldn't do that shit. Hopefully.

She's just finished setting up the camera and she comes and jumps on top of me.

"Bitch that hurt," I say pushing her off of me. "It's 10 pm right now and my body is hurting because of dance,"

"Ok and so I have something to tell you and my followers or whatever,"

"Ok and what is it,"

"Finneas and I wrote a song and we sent it to a label."

"Ok and,"

"Girl what you mean okay and. We recorded a whole song and I'm getting signed to a label."

"OHHHHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE LYING,"

"nope babe. I'm totally serious," I smiled and jumped on her, kissing her whole face over and over again.

"I love you so so so much. You're gonna have such a great life,"

"Love You too Penelope,". I grabbed the remote and turned on a random tv show and we sat on the bad talking for a long ass time. I don't even remember but all I know is that I fell asleep with Billie's arms wrapped around me. Safe. I felt safe.