.38.

Thursday November 28.

"Alright kids we have 5 hours to make mac and cheese and 3 cakes everyone else is bringing shit," Aunt Kate was stressing out about this fucking dinner. We decided to invite Evelynn and my mom's siblings and their kids. Also Maggie and Patrick and Finneas were coming. And I'm sure he's brining his girlfriend which I still haven't met. And Del and Holly are stopping by because Blaire is here. Aunt Kate said since Billie and Blaire were in relations with Parker and I then they had to help. Blaire was willing. Billie, however was not into it.

Anyway I asked my Aunt how many people would that be and she said about 20. So now we're making cakes.

"I call baking cakes," Billie said.

"Ok Parker and I will make mac and cheese," Blaire offered.

"Good now I have to go to the store and get paper plates and forks cause I'm not washing any dishes," She slipped on her shoes, put on her coat and walked out the door. I looked outside to see it snowing. I'm mad because snow came on fricking Halloween and it never comes that early. The audacity.

"Alright we call kitchen first since we have to make 3 cakes," I glared at Billie. She shrugged.

"I thought it would be easier,"

"We'll put the icing on one of them,"

"Ok lets get started. Come on Billie you poor creature," She walked in the kitchen and started pulling out the pans and cake mix. We don't make cake from scratch. We aren't that talented. I grabbed the cake mix from her hands.

"No bitch I wanna do it," She snatched the cake mix and I sighed. This is gonna take a long time.

---

Alright well, the cakes have been done and now we are waiting for them to cool so we can ice them.

"Ok so thanksgiving sex or nah," Billie asked. She was laying under the covers in my bed and I was in my closet looking for something to wear.

"I don't know Billie. I'm kinda looking for clothes right now,"

"Well if we're gonna have sex then you won't need clothes," I could hear her smirk while she talked.

"Come help me find clothes," She groaned. I laughed and looked in the mirror at myself. Damn this lingerie looked good as fuck. "Are you coming baby," I heard her get off the bed.

"Of course," She walked in, looked at me and her jaw dropped open. "Bitch the fuck are you doing,"

"Sick you thought that if we fucked you were gonna be the top today," She didn't say anything but gulped as I laughed. I grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall. "you scared baby," she shook her head no "well you should be," I whispered as I kissed her. Then I pulled away. "Alright that's enough,"

"Wait a damn minute," She looked at me angrily. "You would never just- fine ok," She turned back around to leave and I smirked. But she quickly turned towards me and put her hands around my neck. "sike bitch,"

-1 hour and 3 minutes later-

"Hi Evelynn I shyly waved at my grandmother before gasping at the sight before me "mom?," She hesitantly smiled.

"No not mom, aunt. Hi im Victoria your mom's twin sister," Wait a damn minute, my mom was a twin?

"oh fuck," A boy about my age walked in the door.

"Hey im Mason and this," he pointed to a girl coming in carrying a pot of mac and cheese (which we already had) "is my little sister Vereena,"

"um Hi," parker looked at them with his eyes wide. Then someone else walked through the door.

"I'm your Uncle James and this is my son Jax, my wife Emily and her daughter-"

"VIOLETA," She smiled and came up to give me a hug. I almost fell my, legs were wobbling so much because of Billie  "dang bitch you're my cousin,"

"I didn't even know until 5 minutes ago. Oh and Michael's here too,"

"Hey Penelope,"

"Alright that's it for us now introduce me to these lovely ladies I haven't met," Evelynn interrupted.

"We technically you met Billie but this is my girlfriend Billie-"

"girlfriend?" Victoria asked. I nodded. "Did you know your mom was bi,"

"Yeah she told me before she died. Her girlfriend should be here later though,"

"What's her name,"

"Robyn," We both frowned at that and I smiled fondly at her. "And that's Blaire, Parker's girlfriend her family should be here in a few minutes also," just on time the doorbell rang "guess not,"

-2 hours later-

We had all eaten and now Veerena, Jax, Violeta, Parker, Michael, Blaire, Billie, Del, Holly, Trey, Mason, Finneas, Claudia, his girlfriend who I'd just met and I were sitting in the upstairs hangout.

"Today has been fucking crazy," Billie said laying on top of me on the couch. I started playing in her hair. It was a natural reflex at this point.

"Yeah I agree. It's been fun as fuck though and I met the other side of my family that's pretty fucking significant," I laughed looking around the room. "Wow Del, Vereena, Mason and Jax are the only singles in the room,"

"Nah bitch I'm not single my baby with her family so," Jax pointed out.

"Well I'm single sooooo," Verenna pouted and looked at Billie and I. "I wanna cuddle like them,"

"Are You gay?" I asked.

"Nah but I'll cuddle with a girl anyway," Del smirked at Vereena.

"You sure baby girl? I turn straight girls gay all the time,"

"Yeah I'll be fine," She went over and sat in del's lap and snuggled into her. "We should watch a movie,"

"Oh good idea. How about a scary movie so when I'm fucking Penelope you won't hear her through all the screaming,"

"Oh my god billie,"
"Why billie,"
"Damn You just gonna expose y'all sex life like that,"
"I'm already sore from earlier,"

"Wait what," Vereena pulled her lips off of Del's and her jaw dropped.

"Why'd you leave," Del pulled her head closer and started making out with her again.

"I guess Del was her gay awakening,"

"Can we please just watch the movie," Jax said. "I wanna drown out the four couples making out right now thanks,"

"I agree," Mason said, turning on the movie.

del's character makes me literally cry laughing. She's such a fuck boy LMFAO it's literally so funny.

Rip juice WRLD.