.25.

Billie's POV

Del, Holly and I are in the mall, to get some shit for Penelope. Blair is with Penelope. She's supposed to be distracting her. Pen thinks I'm with Finneas and he's vouching for me. Today isn't a special day or anything. Today is July 30th our 2 month anniversary is July 31. we're going out to dinner tomorrow. I'm also filming because the fans haven't gotten a video in 3 weeks so oops.

"We should go in Forever 21,". Holly is the most girly out of all of us and Penelope like skirts and shit so we brought her with us.

"I am NOT going into that store,". It honestly scares me all the clothes are so... tight. Del laughed at me.

"Bitch you ain't gotta buy shit for yourself it's for Penny,".

"So we're going," Holly looked at us.

"Yep bitches,". We walked into a store and all I saw was crop tops and tiny ass shorts.

"Bro this shit is disgusting can you see me wearing this," I pointed the camera at a tight crop top.

"Bitch if you don't stop complaining," Del took the camera from me.

"Hey whores I'm Del. Bil I hope you don't have a fAmiLy fRiEnDlY cHanNeL.," She laughed. "But anyway we're going shopping for Penelope. They know who that is right Bil," I nodded. "And Billie here doesn't like anything tight so now Holly and I have to do all the work ok bye," She shoves the camera into my hands and runs off.

"Well guys Pen likes crop tops and shit and skirts and graphic tees and shit so that's what we're looking for," I saw a marvel graphic tee. It was a crop top too. Bingo. "Guys I found this avengers t-shirt

"I would honestly wear it if it was a whole shirt," I laughed. Switched the camera around to face me and put it close to my face. I turned around to look for more and found a belt to go with the shirt.

I walked over to Holly.

"You like?,"

"Bitch you dress weird but you have good taste in clothes. that's great,". I grinned and walked away to find some more clothes. Speak of the fucking devil. Ok so I perform songs I write and post them but I NEVER thought there were t-shirts. I grabbed the "I'm not your party favor" t-shirt and put it in my arm. Del and Holly didn't even help, instead they bought shit for themselves.

-2 hours later-

I'm at Pen's house. She moved back in to keep Robyn company. Blair took her to Wendy's or some shit.

"Alright bitches," I said into the camera. "We're gonna put these clothes somewhere and she's gonna find them somehow. I really don't have any of this planned if you can't tell," I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. "Ok well I'm just gonna lie the clothes out on her bed like a basic bitch,"

"Bitch no the fuck you're not. We should put them in her closet and have a scavenger hunt or some shit tomorrow," Holly interrupted. I looked at Del and she shrugged.

"Anything is better than what you suggested,". I pouted and folded my arms.

"Fine lets just do this,"

-time skip-

"HUMP ME FUCK ME DADDY BETTER MAKE ME CHOKE,".

"yOu bEtTeR," Holly added in. We had finished and Blair and Penelope came home and so we started doing karaoke. We've already done some of my songs and Thick N-Words and Anime Titties by Dbangz. That shit was priceless. Good thing I recorded it all.

"Guys we're gonna go home,"

"No you're going home. I'm going to Parker's," Blair said.

"So you two are together?," Penelope asked.