.16.

Penelope's POV

-skip 2 days-

Everyone has just been studying in class lately so Billie and I have been learning. Right now were in math trying to figure this shit out. Billie and I don't really have any other friends and the teacher won't fucking help us so here we are. I need some more friends. I look at Billie and sigh cause she's on her phone not even trying. Then I look around the classroom to see if ANYONE here was smart. Then I spot a girl in the back.

She had died pinkish orange  hair and shocking blue eyes. They kinda looked like Bil's. I just stared at her and I guess she felt someone staring and she looked up at me and smiled. So I smiled back. I stood up and I felt Billie's hand grab mine.

"Where you going baby?"

"To get some help," I pulled away from her and went to go sit next to the girl. "Hey I'm-"

"Penelope I know. I'm Corey Marlowe,"

"Marlowe is your middle name?"

"Yeah but most people call me Marlowe,"

"Oh well hi um I came to ask for help cause I don't know what I'm doing," I don't know why I was so nervous. Probably because I don't have any friends and I'm an antisocial bitch that can't talk to people on her own. I hate that Hannah always talked for me.

"Yeah of course Alex will be back soon but he won't want his seat back,"

"Alex?" She laughed. Wait did I do something wrong.

"You really don't know anyone do you?" Corey asked me. I shook my head no, blushing. "Well Alex is my best friend he's on the football team during the season. And here he comes now," Alex walked into the room. His hair was died blond and he had a lot of muscle. A LOT of muscle. What the fuck am I talking about I have a girlfriend. I kinda forgot about Billie. I looked up at her and she was actually trying to do the work.

"Um Corey can you come back to my seat and help Billie and I,"

"Yeah sure Penelope. Alex I'll text you later,"

"Bye Mar," He looked at me strangely and he sat down in his seat. I walked over to my seat, Corey following me and I tap Billie.

"Baby I got us help," She looks up at me and grins.

"Finally this shit is fucking hard," She pulls me into my chair and gives me a kiss.

"Oh and Bil this is Marlowe,". She's just standing there awkwardly.

"Yeah I know Marlowe," I looked at her she was looking at me with a worried expression. We all just stood there and looked at each other. Then the bell rang.

"Crap I thought we had more time um Marlowe can I have your number," She looked away from Billie and smiled warmly at me.

"Sure girl,". She holds out her hand for my phone and I give it to her. While I was waiting I turned around to talk to Billie but she was gone. She probably went to the music room. "Here you go babes," Corey hands me my phone. "I'll text you later,"  She waves at me. And walks out the door.

In the middle of seventh hour I get a text.

Corey Marlowe 💞:
hey can i come over today we can study?

penelope:
sure idc

Corey Marlowe 💞:
alr i'll ride home with you

penelope:
I'll ask bil

Finally. Someone who is willing to help. I let out a breath of relief and go to text Billie.

bil 🦋:
study later?

penelope:
yea Corey is coming over to help

lil bil :
corey?
oh ok we still going to urs after school

penelope:
yea can corey ride with us

lil bil :
you literally just met her

penelope:
she's helping us not fail

lil bil :
fine

I closed my phone and went started looking through my astrology notes. Ms Kay teaches that too. But right now I'm sitting in english. But I'm gonna pass that because it's so easy. Ms Murphy gave us so much extra credit that I can't fail. She's an old teacher so she fucked up the grade so I kinda have a 110% in her class. I really don't need to study for that. But Astrology is a whole different story and so is French. I'm doing really good at both but I missed a lot so, I guess it's time to study.

-2 hours later-

Billie's POV

Right now Pen, Marlowe and I are sitting on the couch. Marlowe is trying her hardest to act normal and so am I but it's not working. So here's what happened. Marlowe and I used to be a thing but not a thing. Like we hooked up. She's who I became friends with after all the Penelope shit and she's fucking beautiful. What the fuck am I doing. I have a fucking girlfriend. Penelope is beautiful. Her eyes are just- Who am I kidding. Yeah Marlowe is pretty but Penelope makes my life better. Marlowe knew I was bisexual. She was my best friend after Pen. Long story short: she actually ended up telling everyone and I beat the bitch up.

Betrayal is a thing here as you can see. The snakes are slithering everywhere.

"Biiillliee did you hear anything Corey just said,"

"Why do you keep calling her Corey,"

"Billie I can speak for myself," Marlowe snapped at me.

"Fine bitch, Pen I'm going home I'll just look this shit up online," I looked at her. Her face was laced with disappointment.

"I'll walk you out," She got up and walked to the door. I followed her and Marlowe waved at me, I rolled my eyes. She really is a nice girl but I just was not giving her the time of day. "Bil can you please just try to be nice at least? I know you don't like sharing me-"

"That's right I don't"

"But I need to have other friends okay. What if you're gone one day I'm not trying to be a fucking loner," She laughed quietly and my heart fluttered. "Bil I can literally read you're mind I'm not gonna fall for her okay. She's cute and all I guess but YOU'RE my bitch, you're way cuter. And I love you ok," I looked at her.

"I love you too," She leaned in and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"No one likes a jealous bitch, "she whispered and I shuddered. She winked at me, waved and shut the door. I sighed walking to my car and getting in. She sure knows how to make a girl want her.