.29.

"Alright bitch spill the tea," Lindsey said while sitting on the floor across from me.

"Well you guys remember billie right,"

"Oh that bitch Of course I do," Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Did you finally beat her ass?"

"Well no. She's kinda my girlfriend now,". The responses were varied from

"WHAT," to

"She's joined the gays," to

"Well Duh,". I looked at Marley.

"What do you mean duh,"

"When you first told us about her 2 years ago I could tell you had feelings for her,"

"Um ok?"

"Bitch welcome to the gays cult," Alyssa's pan-sexual so she was just elated.

"Thanks bitch,". Lindsey just looked at me. What the fuck is that about.

"Alright start from the beginning," So I told them everything starting from that first day in math class when Bil asked me for help but she didn't need it. And when Hannah decided to out me when she didn't even know what she was talking about.

"HOLD UP A MINUTE YOU MEAN MY BEST BITCH HANNAH DID THAT,"

"ok you don't have to yell but yes she did that. We're not friends anymore,"

"Well no shit,"

"Yeah anyway Billie told me her side of the story of what happened the day she yelled at me. You wanna know why she yelled at me. This trick ass bitch told her that I told people that she was gay. We sat down and talked about it,"

"Yeah so now you guys are together,"

"Yeah she's coming to pick me up you guys should meet her,"

"Yeah alright but tomorrow we have classes almost all day so lets sleep,". I climbed into my bed and tried to go to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about Lindsey's face when I said I was with Billie. I grabbed my phone put on On My Shoulders by Sabrina Claudio and closed my eyes.

-Billie's POV-

"I miss her," I said plopping down on my bed. Finneas sat down next to me.

"Well too bad. What are you gonna do in the meantime,". I sat up thinking.

"I've been writing another song we could record it and post it on my youtube channel,"

"Ooooor we could send it to a label?"

"No,"

"But why Billie,"

"Because I-," I paused to think. "I don't fucking know,"

"Billie-,"

"NO,"

"Ok I'm sorry we'll just record something tomorrow ok,"

"Thanks Fin," He got up and walked out of my room and closed the door. I grabbed my phone and posted a new picture. It was of me and penny. I captioned it "missing this right about now".

I can't believe this is my life right now. A year ago I would've been high as fuck trying to forget everything. Especially Penelope. I wouldn't be thinking about her or writing songs or doing anything with a label. Crazy how life changes.

I closed my phone and went to sleep thinking about Penelope and a record deal.

-Sunday august 26th-

"Don't hide away come out and play," I stopped singing and Fin grinned.

"That was great." He turns and does something on his computer. "I'm gonna finish working my magic and we can send it ok,". I smiled.

"Alright,". I decided to send my songs to the label that Finneas is signed to. I was thinking and looking through my notebooks when I realized that these song were actually kind of good and other people might actually like them. I can't wait to tell Pen.

Pen's POV

There's literally a party every night and Lindsey, Alyssa, Marley and I go to every single one. We're at one right now. It's fucking wild. Bhad Bhabie is playing right now so most people are going bat shit crazy singing Gucci flip flops. I wonder what Billie's doing she hasn't called me yet. I walk to the kitchen to get a drink. Each year someone manages to sneak alcohol in here but no one ever catches them. As I walk in I see Danielle and Victoria and Rachel. Of course. They are the three biggest bitches here they're all in dance thank God I don't have to deal with them. And with them is Brad, Chad and Tristen. They're pets.

"Oh hey Penny," Victoria says in her fake ass voice.

"Hi Vicky and Dani and Rach,"

"I thought you weren't coming back this year," Dani says fake smiling at me. Ok so Dani and I had a um fling last year and she doesn't want it getting out. I guess she thinks I'm gonna spill.

"Nah I decided it would be good to get out of the house and see you guys,"

"Right," Tristen says rolling his eyes at me. The first year I came to camp I laid eyes on him and was 'in love with him' it was pathetic but now he hates me. I don't know why. I glare at him.

"Hey Penelope," I turn around

"Oh my fucking God Rhoby I haven't seen you in forever where's Brody,"

"She decided not to come this year,"

"Bummer. We should really hang,"

"Bitch I'm in the same group as you I'm singing this year,"

"Finally,". Rhoby, Brody and I had met a couple years ago at camp. They could both sing so well but only Brody did the singing classes. It took years to convince Rhoby to do it with me. I take a sip of my drink and it burns going down my throat. I keep chug the rest of it and go to fill my cup up some more.

"Woah Penelope that's enough," I laugh at her.

"I literally never drink ok,"

"That means you have low tolerance," she says smirking at me.

"What the fuck ever," I fill up my cup again and down it in one gulp then I fill it again. I look for Rhoby but she left. Bitch. I gulp that down and throw my cup in the trash. Time to have some fun.

Billie's POV

to: 🍍Pineapple🍍

lil bil :
hey baby

i just did the craziest thing

pen

penny

pineapple

helllooooo

um so you just aren't going to answer me

ok thats just fucking great

have fun penelope

Why the fuck isn't she answering me.

Penelope's POV

I could barely stand at this point. I fucked around and drank way more alcohol. Everyone was dancing in the common room and Lindsey was holding on to my hips and looking at me. The sexual tension was fucking insane. everyone had gotten more drunk and more drunk and was either fucking, making out or passed out. Except for Lindsey and I ofcourse. I have a girlfriend why would I do that shit. I pull away from Lindsey.

"Where you going baby?" Oh right not to mention that she's drunk as hell.

"I'm going to sit down Lindsey," She pouted.

"I'm coming with you,". We walked over to the couch and sat down. Marley and Lyss were there too.

"Damn we all over here like some loners,"

"Yeah Victoria was pulling some bullshit with me and you know I could slap the fake blackness outta that bitch," Alyssa said clenching her fists.

"I never really wanted to be here in the first place. Any party with the dancers is bound to be full of drama. But I saw Rhoby which is always fun," Marley states

"Yeah I saw her too," I sighed " You guys wanna get outta here,"

"Yeah let's fucking go,"