.23.

Penelope's POV

When I arrived at Miah's house I took some deep breaths and hopped out the car. I rang the doorbell and her dad answered.

"Oh Penelope I didn't know you and Miah were hanging out today,"

"I didn't plan anything. I just kinda um showed up. Is she here?,"

"Yeah she's upstairs in her room,". I made my way to her room and knocked on the door.

"Hey M it's me,"

"Penelope?"

"Yeah. I need to tell you something."

"Ok come in,". I opened the door and saw her sitting with Marlowe. Oh shit.

"Oh hey Marlowe and Miah. I'll just leave if you two are hanging out," I turned to go out and Miah grabbed my wrist, turning me to face her.

"You have something to talk to me about.," She stated not asked.

"I'll just talk to you later,".

"No no no,". She pulled me onto the bed with Corey.

"You've been avoiding me Penny, what's up?,". And I told them everything.

Billie's POV

I was editing my video when I get a phone call from Miah 2 hours after Pen left my house. I don't know why the fuck these people are obsessed with phone calls and usually when we get phone calls something bad is happening. So when Miah called and told me to "get my ass over here" I did. And I was mad. Fucking pissed. You all already know what happened so I'm not saying it again. I don't know why she wouldn't tell me.

"I'm gonna beat his ass,"

"Please Billie just leave it," Pen sobbed.

"Bitch you expect me to just leave it. He- you- oh my god,". I said to her. Corey Marlowe was just as mad as I was because he's supposed to be her best friend.

"Bil we've got to do something," She whispered to me outside the room. Clutching on to my arm like I was Santa and she was asking me for presents.

"Yeah I'm gonna do something. I'm gonna fuck him up," I laughed. "That bitch,". Miah came out the room, leaving Penelope alone. "Is she okay,"

"She's crying a little but that's expected,". I laughed.

"No wonder whenever i brought up a party she would tense up. Why didn't she fucking tell me. I feel so guilty. I'm her fucking girlfriend I'm supposed to protect her. Right? I should've know. I should've-"

"Billie you had no way of knowing," Miah told me, trying to comfort me.

"No I should've protected her. She was high off her ass that day and she was drinking and she was out of it and I-"

"You couldn't have known Billie,"

Then the door opened and Penelope came out smiling and sniffling just a little bit.

"Billie you need to stop worrying about me. I'm my own responsibility. Yeah I should've told you but it's in the past ok," She pressed her lips to mine quickly and I put my hands on her waist pulling her closer and into a hug.

"Guys we're right here,". Miah said and Pen laughed.

"We've got to tell someone,"

"No we don't I'm okay. He didn't stick his dick in me, I don't have STDs. He's a horrible kisser though,". Miah and Corey laughed. Bil didn't. "Billie I said I'm fine. The reason I've been a depressed bitch is because I have depression DUH and I was beating myself up over not telling you," She still didn't say anything. "If you beat his ass will you feel better?,". Her face lit up.