.15.

Penelope's POV

So far today has been great. Bil and I keep going to Walmart for some reason. I love Walmart though. It's my favorite store it just has everything in it. Why go to multiple different stores when you can go to one and get everything you need? We always film at Walmart too. I guess it makes for good content. I don't fucking know I'm not a You Tuber.

Maybe I should go to the mall and get myself some more gifts. I'll drag Bil with me too cause she hates shopping. She deserves it. Nah I'm not that mean. I look at the clock. It's 1:45 pm. You know what I'm 2 gonna go back to bed.

-7 pm-

Right now Billie is making food for me, since yesterday she pulled that shit about forgetting it was my birthday. We just came back from the movies. Just us two. It's not like I have any other friends, maybe I should get more friends. Anyway, I don't know what's happening between Bil and I. She hasn't said anything about last night and it's not like I was just gonna casually bring it up.

"So um Pen about last night," Billie starts. Speak of the devil. "Did you mean to.. you know...." She stops contemplating what to say next. And here it is, everything is on the line. I could say yes and we'd probably end up together. Or I could say no and kill both of us. My life would be OVER. I would've lied to myself about everything. What do I do?

"Um I don't think we should-," NOOOOOOOO that's not what I wanted to say. Shit

"Oh I'm sorry," Her eyes fill with tears and she looks away.

"No Billie I didn't mean to say that," She pulls her head up and looks at me with so much hope I almost collapse.

"What?" She asks so softly I almost couldn't hear her. I walked over to where she's standing and pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm in love with you," I whispered. Well that's not what I was gonna say either but oh well. I feel Billie shift to pull her arms around me.

"I'm in love with you too,". We stand in the kitchen for awhile. I squeeze my arms tighter around Billie and she kisses my head. I tilt my head up just as she's about to put another kiss on my forehead and she kisses my lips and smiles. "Sneaky bitch," she laughs but continuing to kiss me. She walks us to the couch, pushes me down and climbs on top of me. And we kiss. Nothing else.

Bil ends up breaking it though because I'm pretty sure we were both suffocating. She looks at me, her eyes are dilated. "So what do we do now?" She asks.

"I don't know Billie,". I lied I know exactly what I want to do. I want to be her girlfriend.

"Oh ok. I just thought-"

"I wanna be with you Billie never think otherwise ok?". Thank God my mind finally let me tell the truth.

"Ok. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course ," I laugh and she pulls me up and into the kitchen.

"Well let's have dinner then girlfriend" She gives me the biggest smile and goes back to making our food.

Penelope's POV

This past week with Billie have been Heaven, but we've skipped like a week of school and my grades are taking the toll. Billie never liked school so she doesn't want to go and now I have to make her. She's gonna be a bitch about it.

Right now we're laying in my bed and her arms are wrapped around me. I gently unwrap her arms and get out of bed, stiffing my laughter when she groans because I'm not there. I go to my bathroom and get ready for school. When I come out of the bathroom Bil is still lying in bed. I smile to myself. How can one human being be so cute?

"BIIIILIEEE," I yell in her ear. She opens her eyes frowning at me

"you bitch, why would you do that," she groans putting her pillow over her face

"It's time for school baby girl," I rip the covers from over her body and take the pillow from over her face. She looks at me in disbelief

"Penelope it's literally 6:30 am and we haven't been to school in days why do we have to go now," She complains.

"Cause I don't want to fail bitch, now get up," I say pulling her arm. It backfired and she pulled me towards her and I fell on top of her.

"Why can't we just stay here together and lay in bed all day," she whispered in my ear and I shivered.

"You would never be this horny," I laughed and she pushed me off of her growling. She gets out of bed and goes to the closet. I walk downstairs, to the kitchen and pour some cereal in a bowl and eat it. 15 minutes later and Billie still hasn't come downstairs so I go to check on her. "Bil?" She doesn't answer. I walk to the closet door and my jaw drops at what I see. Billie is lying on the floor snoring. I wake her up and she puts on her clothes. And after 10 minutes of back and forth she grabs a granola bar and we leave for school.

-7 hours later-

School was rough. I'd missed more than I thought. My grades were borderline A's and I have to turn in all my missing work.

"Penelopeeee I totally forgot this is the last week of school I'm so excited,"

"Babe we haven't been in a week we're gonna fail,"

"Not me I have B's in all my classes the worst it could do is go down to a C,"

"You have low B's like 82 percent no Bs you're gonna get C's honey,". She looks at me.

"Do you think I fucking care," We're in Bil's car driving to her house and we're gonna study obviously she doesn't know that or else she'd want me to go home. I'm just gonna make her think we're gonna fuck. Payback for her not getting up this morning. We arrive at her house and while she goes into the kitchen while I go upstairs to change my clothes. And I lie in bed.

A few later minutes she comes upstairs and goes into the bathroom. I hear the sink turn on then turn off and I hear the door open. She comes in a a few seconds later looking down at her phone. She looks up at me.

"Are you tired baby,?" 

"No I just I don't know,".

"What should we do,?" I looked her up and down.

"I know what we could do," I said licking my lips and looking into her eyes.

"Oh yeah?" She said leaning in and I quickly put the textbook over my mouth. Her head slammed into it and she groaned.

"We could study Bil," I laughed and she scowled at me.

"You little tease,"

"Study first sex after ok baby,". Her eyes lit up with happiness.

"Yeah we should hurry up and study," I cackled and fell off the bed still laughing. "Get up, we gotta study cause this bitch tryna fuck," She said pointing to herself. That just made me laugh harder. "I'm serious Pen my mom said if my grades don't stay at a B then I'm screwed and no YouTube videos for a month,"

"Alright ok let's go," We go downstairs and i check the time. 3:59 pm. We have all night to be honest. My mom was probably out anyway. "Ok Bil what's first Algebra 2 or science,"

"Let's do algebra 2 cause I'm definitely gonna fail that if I don't learn it all real fast,"

"Alright lets do this shit,"

"So we can go fuck after,"  This bitch is always wanting to fuck I swear.

"No so we don't fail," She sighed

"Fine," I got out my books and we to learn the material. We were so far behind that we weren't even studying.

-3 hours later 7pm-

Billie feel asleep.