.28.

Penelope's POV.

-time skip to august 24-

"But I don't want you to go,"

"Billie this camp has been on my calendar since school ended,"

"But-"

"No buts I'm going,".

I'm going to a camp this week and Billie is not liking it. I payed last year for it and it's my last year to go. It's a performing arts camp. Singing, acting, dancing. I go for the singing portion of it. It's organized with boys and girls on the opposite side of the camp so we don't mix up in the middle of the night. I can't fucking wait. We have awards and whoever wins from each different section gets a prize. For singing you get studio time for fucking free. And I haven't seen my camp friends in forever. I really miss Lindsey, Alyssa and Marley. Like I miss them a lot and Alyssa, Marley and I do singing so that's how we met. And Lindsey does acting. We were just in the same cabin. They know all the drama too and so they'll be kinda surprised I'm with Billie now.

Anyway I leave for camp tomorrow and I come back next Saturday. I'm finishing up the last of my packing now. Billie is just moping around, feeling sorry for herself.

"Why are you sad you get Del for a whole fucking week,"

"Yeah but what if I wanna fuck,"

"Like I've said before, stick a dildo up your ass and watch some porn and you'll be ok,". She doesn't respond she just looks at me with a frown on her face. "How about we do something for the rest of the day. How about we film a video,"

"Fine," She sets up her camera. "Hey guys today I'm gonna be moping around because Pen is leaving me," She says in a sad voice.

"You know what we're gonna do a sing off,"

"What?" Billie looks at me in amusement

"That's right,"

"Yeah okay. I'm gonna win,"

------

"You know what today was great babe,"

"Really even without moping around,"

"Yeah. I'm gonna miss you a lot ya know," She turned towards me and pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too, ok,"

"ok,"

"now let's cuddle,"

-time skip august 25-

I woke up to billie squeezing the life out of me.

"Billie can you let go please,"

"Noooooooo you can't gooooooo,"

"It's for a week and you're dropping me off". I pulled one of her arms off of me. "Come on Billie it's a 2 hour ride and I have to be there by 3 it's 10 am come on. We have to leave at 11:30,"

"11;30 why?"

"Because I know you won't actually leave until twelve now get up. do all your hygiene shit. Put some clothes on and let's take some friends with us,"

-time skip to 11:45-

"do you have your portable charger so i can text you whenever?"

"yes billie," I sighed this bitch is wearing me out.

"what about the hot spot thing I got you,"

"yes. God Billie we've been doing this for an hour let's go get Miah and Marlowe and leave,"

We drove to pick them up because they were both at Miah's house. I rang the doorbell and JereMiah opened the door. "Hey where are they?"

"Upstairs,". I walked up stairs and opened Miah's door to see her and Marlowe making out on her bed.