TFP: Ratchet x Reader

(Don't own the photo)
Description: You became deeply sad when the medic said he loved you, thinking it was a joke. Not realizing what to do, you locked yourself away, because you knew in your heart it could never work.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

A sob erupted from the teen's mouth, and yet a sad laugh came from their dry throat. The video playback again

"Hey Ratchie!" A low grumble was heard from the phone "h'what do you want?" Another low grumble was audible, before you spoke "Ratchet you must have strong moving electric charges!" You could hear the medic let out a "hmph," before your voice rang happily "because you are quite attractive!" There was a long pause until a chuckle was heard.

The teen girl cried again, quickly restarted the video before it could play more. After awhile of trying to calm down the young teen played the video again.

"Hey Ratchie" the medic looked at the (h/c) haired teen groaning, "h'what do you want?" The camera shook slightly as it moved closer, standing before the orange and white medic, who's blue optics narrowed out of suspicion. A hand could be seen motioning for the medic to move closer, another grumble came from the medic. "Ratchet you must have strongly moving electric charges!" Ratchets face plates scrunched slightly as he mumbled a "hmph." Then the girls voice rang out, "because you are quite attractive!" The Medics faceplates heated up, a small smile came across his dermas d showing off his denta, as he chuckled, leaning his hand down.

Before the video could continue, a knock could be heard, that rang out through the room. The teen quickly covered themselves with their blanket, trying to disappear. Tears brink again at the corner of their (e/c) eyes. The teen gripped their (h/c) locks, whispering "go away," over and over.

The quivering teen jumped when they felt a hand lay upon their back, and a familiar voice ringing in their ears. "Are you okay? You haven't left your room for a few days." The teen sighed trying not to sound sad, "I just don't feel good." Then the blanket was pulled away from the teen, who let out a cry, "Get up! I know you're really sad. Tell me why?!" The familiar black hair, and the caring eyes of Jack, brought the teen out of their shell, "Jack!!" They cried, throwing themselves at the other young teen, soaking his shirt with tears. "Sh, what's wrong? It's not like you to cry, everyone at base is worried." The (h/c) haired teen let out a shaky breath before speaking, "tell me it's a lie! It's not like him to smile or or..." Jack held you closer, "who?" The (h/c) haired teen bit their lip trying not to sob but suddenly they burst into another sobbing fit.

"Ratchet, h-he' s lying. He was trying to make me laugh... Please tell me he was lying..." The teen felt like they were crumbling in Jack's arms. There was a sad sigh coming from the black haired teen. "I know you love him..." The cries got muffled into his shirt. Trying to breathe and stay calm the (s/c) teen felt Jack shift and pull their shaking form close. "Ratchet doesn't seem like a bot to mess around... especially with that stuff." Jack rubbed the teens back lovingly, he shifted again making the phone buzz to life and the video played.

From the phone they could hear metal clanking and a sudden "I love you." Then that's when there was frantic moving and then a loud crash before the video ended.

Jack stared down at the sobbing teen who started crying louder. "You made a bet with Miko didn't you?" There was sniffing as the teen in Jack's arms nodded, "It was just a joke... I-I didn't think Ratchet would say th-that!!" Jack chuckled, "You don't see it do you?" Jack stared down at the teen in his arms before they spoke, "What did I do... what the hell did I do! To make him say that..." Suddenly Jack kissed the teens forehead, "You don't know how often he stares at you, glares at me or Optimus, even Bulkead, if we get to close... And when you broke that tool he need, he didn't yell he just told you it was okay. You don't notice how often he softens up when you speak, look or even touch him. He is your guardian... He meant to say he loved you (y/n)." You sighed but stayed in your friends hold. "But... I never did anything for R-Ratchie to say he loved me...." Jack chuckled, grabbing the phone from behind him. "Look, let's just watch this together... And I'll show you." You blushed, taking the phone from his grasp and clicking it on. "Are you sure... it's kind of stupid..." You turned your head away but Jack shook his head, "Nothing's stupid..." You leaned more into Jack before clicking play. You both watched.