TFP: Starscream x Autobot!Femme!Reader(Remastered)

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @Wolfsrahne
Description: Starscream randomly visited you when you're on a mission, then sudden attacking you with a devise. You awake to find out he had marked you, with his insignia. When you're on another mission scouting for energon you he somehow showed up out of nowhere!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You never thought you, a loyal Cybertronian to the the autobot cause, would be falling for a dirty decepticon. And to make matters worse it's not just any decepticon, it's their leaders second in command... Starscream.

You felt your body shudder at the thought of the Decepticon, realizing just how much he clouded your processor. Even on a simple mission to scout out the energon mines, you still allowed yourself to let loose. It wasn't like anyone would be here too... right?
You began to swing your helm to a song Miko introduced to you, realizing just how much it reminded you of the grey seeker. You swayed your hips to the beat that played within your helm, humming the lyrics before finally deciding to fully sing getting into the swing of the beat. The sudden sound of a rocks crumbling made you stop, unhinging your blasters.
"Why did you stop dancing my dear. I was enjoying your little show." The familiar menacing voice filled your audials, glanced back to see the thin seeker smirking. A familiar burning sensation began to burn at your faceplates, trying to show you weren't flustered at his remark.
"W-What are you doing here?" Your voice shook trying to keep your blasters pointed at the mech. Trying to push away the overwhelming feeling of his presence. His smirk never left as he took a few steps toward you, his hips swaying the way you assumed yours had. Your (f/c) optics widened at his behavior,
"Me? I could be asking you the same Darling, but since were both here why not have our own little fun." His voice was low as he chuckled, you felt your knees grow weak at his chuckle feeling it's run up your spine in a chill. You shook your helm taking a step back for every step he took, blasters still at the ready.
"Don't look so afraid Autobot I'll be gentle with you." Starscream licked his dermas, reaching out for you but you stepped to the side moving behind him dodging. The grey mech didn't let up backing you into a corner, only a few pede steps away from you. You tried to keep the distance, but as he got closer your couldn't help but melt. Trying to keep your composure,
"D-Don't come any closer Decepticon or I'll-I'll-" you were cut off by him gently pushing your blasters to the side, leaning down to your smaller form giving a low chuckle. His faceplates were so close to your own, you could already feel his heat radiating off of him.
"Or you'll what, (y/n)?" The way your name rolled off his glossa made the adrenaline kick in. With the adrenaline rushing through your metallic body you moved on instinct, slamming your servos palm into his chin swiftly punching his chassis with enough force to send him stumbling back. Swiftly you took the advantage and slammed your pede down on his shoulder plate, sending him down onto his back while you had your pede still on his shoulder. Your other arm still transformed into a canon aimed down at him, as you panted realizing you held your breath and that surprised because you could actually breathe.
"My my, such a swift one are we? With a sneaky femme like you, I'd love to have you among my armada." The seeker smirked at your flustered expression, grabbing ahold of your pede moving it out from under you. You gasped falling back, landing roughly onto the cold cave floor with a thud. While in your dazed state you could feel something lay against your waist, slowly allowing your optics to online you could see Starscream straddling you.
"You're such a beautiful femme, you'd climb my ranks if I were leader my dear." He leaned down to your face plates barely grazing his dermas against your cheekplating, until you felt a sharp pain in your side gasping in pain. Swiftly slamming your helm into his and taking his confusion as an advantage, pushing him off of you to cup your side.
"W-What is wrong with you?!" You yelled, stumbling back into the wall in pain. The sudden realization of energon spilling down your side made you fall to the floor, groaning in pain. The grey mech laughed at your reaction lifting up a devise you could barely see through your fuzzy vision. You tried to keep your optics online but all you could feel was something being pressed against your dermas and his fuzzy voice.
"Just marking what's mine." His voice kicked in your fans, feeling heat rise within you before slipping into recharge.

You awoke in the familiar medbay, hooked to devices to check your vitals. Groaning in pain you began to sit up but were gently pushed back, barely seeing the orange and white of Ratchet.
"Don't move, you lost a lot of energon." His voice was demanding, showing he wasn't in the mood to mess around. Slumping back you could barely feel your side, glancing around seeing only Ratchet and Optimus in base who stared over at you. You glanced over at the medic, wondering how you got back to base.
"W-What happened?" Your voice was barely above a hushed whisper, but the medic could hear you along with your leader. Ratchet sighed scanning you over, before glancing at the insignia that gashed through your side.
"I don't know, but you sent out an emergency alert. For such a small gash it dug deep within your protective layer, even hitting a few cables but I managed to stop the energon." The medic paused before continuing, gently running a digit along your wound.
"You were marked with a Decepticon insignia, and just not any Decepticon rank it's the Second in Commands rank. Did you have a run in with Starscream?" You could hear the anger and worry in Ratchets' voice, as well as the confusion. When the realization hit you, you blushed a dark red hue hearing the mechs voice within your helm. 'Marking what's mine.' Starscream's voice echoed in your audials, almost making you squirm in excitement.
"I-I do not remember, one second I was walking through the mine then one second I'm here." You hoped you sounded convincing, as you raised your brow plates in concern. The two seemed to believe you nodding along, before going back to checking you over.

The next few weeks you had to recover, which surprised the medic saying you should've recovered within a few days but it must had something to do with what they used to mark you. After recovering you were able to go back on driving patrols, the insignia in your alt mode was placed along your (f/c) door. Each day such as this one you pondered on the reason why he was in the energon mine, and what was that feeling upon your dermas... Did he kiss you? Your optics widened at the thought, covering your intake letting out a heavy sigh.
"Ugh! Stupid Starscream!" You groaned blushing from the thought of kissing the mech, until you could hear a twig snap from behind you. Swiftly turning around seeing the familiar figure of the second in command, you didn't bother to threaten him.
"I am not stupid, naive maybe but not stupid my dear." His smiled at you moving closer to you, he was surprised to see you stand your ground. The look within your (f/c) optics showed curiosity and deep worry,
"W-Why did you mark me? And how did you know I was out here." You voice didn't shake but you still had a shiver run up your spine. The seeker chuckled that familiar chuckle, giving your body a tingly feeling before he wrapped his servos around your form bringing you close to his chassis.
"Why wouldn't I, my dear." His voice was in your audials as he gently ran his sharp digits along your side with the insignia. Without missing a beat he placed his dermas against your audials kissing them gently, before growling in them with a deep menacing voice.
"You are my little Autobot now, Sweetspark. I do not care if you disagree, but I find you mildly fascinating from your (f/c) frame to your (f/c) optics." His voice made you clench onto his shoulderplating, suddenly letting out a gasp at the feeling of your neckcables being bitten on. You suppressed a moan, feeling him smile against your cables before pulling away. Starscream smiled down at you his blood red optics made you melt, feeling him lean down to your faceplates. You slowly closed your optics as you felt his dermas press against your own, the kiss lasted longer than you expected feeling the want and love within it. His glossa gently grazed your lower derma, you didn't hesitate to allow his glossa to slip into your intake.
You realized something as you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer, that you were more than falling for the second in command.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

So this was a super slow update! Instead of doing a part two I decided to redo this one, because I felt it was trash and rushed! It still has the same scenario but if y'all's still want a part two I will do it! Thanks for reading, and hopefully understanding!