Lemon: Ratchet x Femme!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @00SquishySquiddy00
Description: Another lemon request! So like the last one it's wacky, but I loved the idea of a Synthetic Energon Ratchet. Y'all are sparkmates and went though that whole process but neither of you were brave enough to take it to the next level. Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Ratchet groaned lowly, his green optics scanned over your form hungrily, you tried to cover yourself backing into the wall knowing it was wrong to feel this way when he didn't know what he was doing. His servo traveled down to your aft giving a rough smack while letting his other servo run up your chasis roughly clicking open your breast plating, you covered your dermas with your servo hoping no one would hear you. Ratchet leaned down taking a nub into his intake sucking gently while letting the servo that smacked your aft run against your lower plating.
"R-Ratchet..." your voice was just above a whisper, filled with pleasure trying to suppress a moan. The medic pulled away before giving attention to your other breast, still trying to get your panel to open. You gently grabbed his servo pulling it away from your inner thigh giving a pleading looking, this made the medic stop completely giving you a smirk before speaking,
"Don't want me to use my servo hm?" You were about to answer but you felt his dermas capture your own in a heated kiss. His glossa forced its way into your intake finding your own and giving a suck, you allowed your glossa to be gently sucked on. The bot gave a gentle nibble, before pulling away and leaving a trail of kisses along your body until he made his way down to your heated panel giving a gentle kiss to your inner thigh. You kept your optics locked onto the ceiling before feeling a few clicks, and your panel was forced open making you gasp in surprise still not willing to look down at the steroid ridden bot.
"(Y/n)..." you heard him call your name but you didn't dare look down at him, feeling a digit glide between your folds already knowing it was dripping with liquids. "(Y/n), my dear... look at me." You felt a blush beginning to form on your cheek plates hearing his voice, begging in such a deep and sexy tone, you couldn't help but look down at him. His glowing green orbs pierced your very spark, watching as he gently kissed your node, letting his glossa slip between your folds gently taking your node into his intake giving a long and gentle suck. The blush on your face darkened letting out a gasp, still looking into his optics as he brought a servo up to your breast giving a rough squeeze as he used his index and thumb to pinch the bud, you let out a long moan bucking your hips into his glossa.
"Ratchet... please." Your couldn't control your body. You've always wanted to take things to the next level with Ratchet, even after becoming sparkmates you let him be knowing he had work to do, of course when he took the Synthetic Energon he became a new bot, complimenting you, touching you and now this...
You felt a knot beginning to form in your stomach, feeling one servo grip you thigh while the digits of the other entered your dripping entrance. You let out a moan feeling the digits skillfully thrust into you at a fast pace, you leaned up and gently pushed his face away only to feel the servo holding you thigh grip onto your wrist holding it down,
"R-Ratchet stop! I'm gonna-I can't-" you voice quivered, watching as the bot sucked harshly against your node still slamming his digits into you. "I want you to cum in my mouth (y/n)..." his voice made you shudder, you could already feel your body tense feeling the knot in your lower region untie, watching as your juices squirted into his intake. You let out a gasp trying to steady your breathing, feeling your body slump against the wall trying to steady yourself.
You were about fall over but you felt yourself being lifted, you wrapped your arms around the bots neck to steady yourself. He had both servos under your stunts, leaning against you, sucking on your neckcables and gently biting down on them. His voice filled your audials, you let out a whimper feeling a pressure against your entrance knowing what he was readying to do. "I hope your ready to cum again, hopefully it won't hurt to bad my dear." You could feel him slowly push his length into you, feeling your walls being stretch realizing Ratchet wasn't all talk. A ping of pain was present as he started to thrust not giving you time to adjust, you let out a yelp gripping onto his shoulder plating. The medic let out a groan, "Your so tight, your already gonna make me cum sweet spark." You felt him bounce you up and down on his spike, you tried to help but all you could do was moan his name, giving him encouragement. You felt his spike pulse within you, you didn't want him to stop already knowing he'd cum within a few minutes. You let out a moan barely feeling another knot beginning to form, Ratchet let out a grunt pushing deep within you spilling his seed. You felt his circuits lock feeling him fall over, you both landed on the floor. He let out a chuckle while you steady yourself, "Go on, finish." You felt a dark blush coat your cheek plating, feeling the medic gently grind into you. You let out a satisfied moan, beginning to rock your hips against him. The friction made the heat between your thighs increase knowing you loved every moment of this. You felt his servo grip onto your breast, beginning to play with the buds. With every movement you could feel his spike filling deep within you, the juices from before made an audible slipping sound as you bounced against his spike.
Hearing his deep groans, his head tilted back getting sensitive having to go again. You could feel the knot tighten hearing him say your name under his breath, you let out a squeak feeling him slam into you. "Primes, I'm gonna cum again." You felt his digit rub circles against your node, letting out a groan. You let out a bellowed moan grinding against his thrusts. Just as you both came he slumped down, you noticed his optics were closed, his spark beat heightened. His optics opened showing his beautiful blue ords, they blinked a few times noticing you. You gave an awkward smile down at him, he tried to speak only letting out a few noises. "(Y-y/n)..." you heard his voice quiver, you let yourself fall onto his chasis, letting out a tired sigh hugging him gently. "Welcome back sunshine?"

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Wa! That was hard to write, I got so nervous about how to end it! Hopefully it was at least decent! Sorry to the person who requested if it was bad!