TFP: Smokescreen x Femme!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @FrenzimusPrime
Description: Reader has had a crush on Smokey for a long time, and once they decide it's time to tell him the joyride takes a turn for the worst. Both end up being captured by cons, and it doesn't end very well for the Reader. Enjoy!!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

"Say you love me..." his voice was low as he traced his kisses down toward the small of your backstrut.
Both of his servos were wrapped around your waist as he pushed you closer to the wall, his vents letting out steam from how heated his body was. Your stifled hums were bouncing against the wall, your cheekplating rested against it as your own body heaved in air through your vents. Every few kisses he'd bite down against the cables and tubes, moving his digits in between the crevasses of your precious plating.

"I-I love you Smokey." Your vocals shook as he found a sensitive spot beside your interface plate.
There had been gentle kisses but this was completely new to him and he was very delicate and rough at the same time. Every time he bit down he'd quickly lick and kiss the marks he made, even gripping your plating and scratching at the seems. His vocals shook with moans and delicate groans, sending a pleasant chill up your back strut. The white mech found another sensitive spot along your body, easily making you tremble against the wall as he held your arms above your helm to make it easier to attack your body.
When you least expected it you felt his glossa slip between your audials and neckcables, his body heat and your own began to heat the room. Steam exhaled through your vents, causing the room to be filled with mist as you tried to contain your sounds of pleasure. Smokescreen harshly bit down the left side of your hip that made a shock of electricity jolt through your wires, which caused an exhaled hiss of pain to escape your dermas.

You awoke with a jolt optics shooting open, hearing the jingle of chains and then another sudden shock down your side. There was another hiss of pain as you shoved your pede into the hand of the culprit who had shocked you, but there was only a second to comprehend the scream before you were roughly slapped.
"You're such a naughty Autobot, my dear (y/d)."
There was his voice, that familiar annoying voice. Your optics shot him a glare, spitting out the bit of blood that was building in your intake. He stumbled back in disgust as a bit landed against his high-heeled pede, already hearing the buzzing of another tool he was planning to use.

"Go shove it up your tailpipe, you glitch."
The venom in your vocals caused the commander to hum in disappointment.
Your helm spun as you tried to decipher which figure was him, not realizing how badly your helm had been affected by the few shocks. His body was sleek and thin compared to your own, but you knew very well he could slip right through your broader frame if you weren't careful.

"Such big words for an Autobot at my mercy." He held a cocky grin, leaning deathly close to you as he clicked his glossa.
You couldn't suppress a growl, moving your restrained arms and legs having enough of his annoying voice.

"We'll see who's at whose mercy once these chains are removed Starscream!" Your vocals made the other mech in the room cringe, realizing he had nearly been forgotten.
The rage you carried for the sleek mech was forgotten as the vehicon stepped closer, examining your frame with a usual medical device. You held back a shiver at the new feeling, nearly forgetting how odd it felt. Once he had finished concluding you were still functional Starscream began to slowly circle you. You found it annoying, always hating the second in command for his cowardice.

"Now tell me dear (y/d), where might the Autobot Base be located?" Starscream halted behind you, tracing your side with the device he held in his servo.
You clenched your denta knowing full well what he was trying to play at. The few second that passed the more he inched it toward your lower half, already hearing his breath hitch. Your hips moved forward as you swung your pedes back to slam directly into his chassis which sent the smaller mech into the wall.