Lemon: Optimus Prime x Femme!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @BumblebeeGirlz26
Description: Another beautiful request! A lemon! I decided to start right off the bat with the reader and OP dating, then I liked the thought of becoming sparkmates and having a little nasty time.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You felt your spark beat quicken at the sight of Optimus in your berthroom, even after being with the Prime for some time things felt so unreal. It was surprising for the Prime to choose a simple femme like yourself, but even so you didn't decline. You spent years beating yourself up to be strong, to be someone he'd notice so much so that you didn't even notice him already noticing you! The whole situation was confusing, but the two of you did end up together.
You were snapped out of your thoughts hearing his voice say your name, you glanced up at the mech feeling like you were going to explode of embarrassment. His voice was soft and caring, he brought his servo up to your cheek plating leaving a few kisses along your face. You weren't used to being pampered in such a way, well of course you've kissed and had a few steamy moments but it was all you. Once again you were knocked from your dazed state feeling his dermas press against yours, you felt heat rise to your cheeks still not used to this. The prime gently brought a servo around your backstrusts pulling you closer to his form, the kiss was gentle and sweet. Pulling away the prime laid his forehelm against your own, you let out a satisfied hum feeling him shift slightly. You gave a questioning look while the prime gave a small smirk before leaning in to capture your dermas again, this kiss was rough and hungry. The feeling of heat rise between your legs, and you trying to hold back a moan made your shiver slightly.
Gently the Prime made circular motions along your thigh area, you let out a small whimper at the feeling, allowing his glossa to slip between your parted dermas. His glossa twirled around your own, giving a soft nibble to your derma then slowly sucking on your glossa. The heat between you panel becoming immense, the prime pick you up holding onto your struts taking you to your berth. Once he sat down with you on his lap, there was a few short minutes just starring into each others optics before the prime placed a soft kiss on your forehelm. His voice was laced with so much love, yet so low and husky.
"I want you.." it was simple to say but it brought so much heat into your core, you tried to keep a straight helm going through a moment of fighting back your urges. There was an audible click and gears turning, the prime looked up at you once more you glanced down seeing his spark. It glowed brighter than any star, there was a deep moment of concern  waved over you, until you realized what the Prime wanted. His voice didn't faulter as he spoke, "I know it hasn't been long, but this feeling deep within me... I know I want to spend the rest of my waking years with you, protecting you, loving you and everything between." His voice made your own spark pulse within your chest, you couldn't say a word, you were left speechless. After awhile of silence you allowed your own chest to open showing your own spark, of course it didn't shine as bright as Optimus but it was all you had. Lubricants were begging to prick at the corners of your optics, as you leaned in to kiss the Prime, letting it last as your chests locked into each other sending a pulse of energy through the two of you.
The power, heartache, love and anger began to fill your circuits knowing how the Prime felt at every waking moment. You let out a whimper of pleasure at the feeling of the two sparks mingling together, ever few seconds it would pulse as your spark beats synced. You felt a bit of lubricants dripping down your chin from the pleasure, letting your  finally optics open seeing the Prime already look at you. His face was full of pure pleasure as he put his lower derma, he quickly connected your dreams in another kiss that brought more aches to your bodies. After awhile they unlocked allowing the two of you to close them, the two of you began to pant letting the sparks calm down, and you own bodies.
"I love you," the prime let out a hum at your words, letting his faceplates lean into your neckcables. You finally had calmed down, the cooling-fans kicked in after some time. Optimus still have his helm between your neck, the there was a pinch of pain on them. You jumped slightly until you let out a gasp, feeling the prime suck and nibble on them. You couldn't speak, while the prime gently ground onto your panel before letting out a low growl
"I'm not done yet my love." Before you had time to react you were already laying on the berth feeling the kisses from your neck down to your inner thigh then to your pedes, you tried not to look at the Prime knowing if you did you'd probably faint. After awhile of silence, you glanced down only to watch as his glossa licked against your panel, your body went into a frenzie while you felt yourself about to short circuit. Hearing an audible click your panel opened, allowing the juices to slip down and onto your berth hearing the prime chuckle.
He began to suck around your folds giving a few soft kiss then slowly gliding his glossa between them lapping up your juices, letting out a hum of delight.
"You taste amazing my dear," You covered your face feeling the heat rise to them, trying not to buck your hips into his intake. The mech was gently sucking on your node giving another few kisses before slowly letting his tongue slide inside, it wasn't forceful but very gentle and loving. You let out a low moan, trying to keep your composure, Optimus slowly made his way back up giving you a kiss on the breast plate, while letting his digit glide gently between your folds giving a gentle rub then inserting two digits. You let out a sigh like moan feeling him click open your breast plate and taking one of the nubs in his intake, the prime let out a few groans. Hearing how wet you were made his spike break free from its cage, being to caught up in your own pleasures you couldn't feel him loom over you, positioning his spike at your entrance, until you felt a pinch in your lower regions the prime letting out a groan,
"I'm sorry, I can't hold back anymore (y/n).." the prime let out a moan moving his hips back and slamming into you, the metal against metal made you to grasp onto his shoulder feeling his spike fill your core. You tried to not to lose control over you body, but it's was such an intense moment first being sparkmates then taking it to another level in intimacy!
"I-Optimus! I-I'm gonna-" Optimus captured your dermas in his, you could still taste your own juices. You body heightened its senses the knot forming in your lower abdomen released making you moan loudly against his dermas. The prime kept pounding into you, going from soft to roughly slamming into you, he put one of your legs over his shoulder to get a better angle, his grip on your inner thigh tightened as his thrust became powerful. You felt another knot beginning to form, you let out a whimper in pain and pleasure as his spike pulsed within you, your voice raspy as you called out his name feeling his seed begin to fill deep within you, the prime let out a grunt slowly coming to a stop. The two of you laid side by side on the berth, Optimus gently caressed your helm, while also holding onto you servo, you could feel the nervousness rising within him.
"I love you." Your spark skipped a beat, and you knew Optimus felt it too. You snuggled against his chasis feeling your body grow heavy, hearing his spark beat and the gentle servo running along your back stunts soothed you to sleep. Knowing when you wake up you'll be right here, next to your sparkmate.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

I am so sorry, to the person who requested, if it felt rushed! Lemons aren't my strong style but hopefully it's ok!