RID: Bumblebee x Reader

(Don't own photo)
Description: This takes place in, 'Transformers Robots in Disguise Season 1 episode 11.' Maybe spoilers if you haven't seen the episode.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You looked at Bee with a worried expression as a transformed Fixit, and Strongarm were pulling out a dark brown quill, impaled in the lieutenants back side. You were sitting upon Grimlock's shouldplating watching as Bumblebee flinched letting out a cry of pain, before Fixit let out a sigh of relief holding onto the quill.
Fixit placed the dark brown quill on the console, which seemed to scan it. A whole list of Decepticon's ran through the screen until it pulled up a certain Decepticon.
"Our fugitive is named Quillfire.." You didn't really pay attention only when Russell asked about the quills affect on the teams' leader did you start listening in again.
"The quills contain powerful toxins that affects the nervous system of those struck. But each target is affected differently, so we can't predict how Bumblebee will respond." There was a slight disappointed look in the teams eyes.
Sidedwipe spoke, a very sad tone in his voice, "I guess we'll have to wait." You nodded leaning against Grimlock, worried about your crush, and Grimlock knew it.
Suddenly a very enthusiastic Strongarm spoke, "Hey I just realized, while Bumblebee is incapacitated, I'm in charge!" You rolled your eyes in a playful manner as Grimlock looked at Sideswipe.
"Did we decide that? When did we decide that?" Sideswipe scoffed, "I'm supposed to take orders from you!" He folded his servos and raised an eyebrow, glaring at Strongarm. "Maybe Quillfire has the right idea about authority." He looked away with his arms still folded.
You heard a slight groan from Bumblebee, the team looked down at there leader as he looked around, in slight confusion. As Sideswipe and Strongarm went off about letting Strongarm be in charge. You felt a blush creep on your face as he stared at you almost mesmerized. Then he looked away, he looked up, pointing up to the sky a terrified express spread across his faceplates. "Its.. It's... It's a three winged, sparkled armoured slopticon(?)!" Everyone looked up, you took a glace but didn't bother about it, only looking at the leader.
You felt Grimlock shift, darting your eyes up, "Where!" Grimlock questioned, then hysterical laughter from the autobot lieutenant was ringing in your ears, "Made you look!" He took a deep breath, "I made-I made-I made em look!" Without warning the, still laughing, yellow mech stood up transforming and drove off into the scrapyard.
You felt your heart thump against your chest, a smile spread across your face, 'that laugh was adorable...' you shook your head. Everyone was staring at where their leader once stood, with confusion written all over. Fixit scratched the back of his helm and coughed awkward.
"Perhaps Quilfires quill impacted Bumblebees brain chemistry and affected his maturity level.?" Russell rolled his eyes, folding his arms. Obviously speaking for the rest of the team when he spoke, "You think!"

Strongarm decided that the first thing to do, as the now temporary leader, was find Bee. The team split up to find him. You still sat on Grimlock's shoulder plates walking around, "Bumblebee!!" You yelled, "Where are you!" You tried to stay balanced as Grimlock stood on the tip of his pedes, "Yo Bee!! Where are you!" He looked around more, turning down a corner. You noticed a flash of yellow at the corner of your eye, then something being throw in your direction. You noticed a bots equivalent of a pie, but with oil, coating Grimlocks faceplates in a thick layer. It was dripping down Grimlocks face, he quickly wiped it off, away from his dermas. You stiffled a laugh as the splash from the pie hitting Grim's face, left a few drops on your (f/c) shirt and jeans also. But the look on Grim's face was priceless. Then Bee let out that same hysterical laugh, he held onto his sides, pointing at Grimlock.
"You got served, and what were you served!? Oil pie!" He glanced at you for a sec with a soft smile, unlike the one he had on previously, and mouthed a "sorry," then ran off. Grimlock looked at where Bee once stood, "That's just mean." You let out a low chuckle then you both started your walk back over to the command center. You let out a happy hum, glancing at Grimlock, "I think Bee is more adorable in this state of mind." Grimlock shook his helm, "He's mean," you chuckled as Grim set you down, letting you walk over to where Fixit and Russell stood. Right As you reach the side of Fixit, Sideswipe walked over. Before the red mech could speak a puff ball, also known as Strongarm walked over. You and Sideswipe held back laughter, as Strongarm shook off the fire extinguisher floof. "Please tell me you have a way of fixing Bumblebee!" Strongarms' voice was laced with desperation. Fixit shook his helm and turned to the console, "unfortunately, according to our studies, Bumblebee will remain altered so long as Quillfires toxins stay active in his body." You smiled slightly at the thought of a childish Bee, running around the scrapyard. "It's kind of like a human eating a lot of sugar." You glanced up at Russell who was examining the quill. Strongarm raised an eyebrow looking down or Russell, "Bumblebee will be like this until the poison runs it's course!?" Strongarm's shoulders seemed to slouch slightly, obviously not wanting to deal with the young, prankster lieutenant. "We're all gonna have to baby sit" you felt an excitement rush through you, not even paying attention to the conversation anymore.