TFP: Starscream x Decepticon!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @00SquishySquiddy00
Description: A beautiful Request! The reader is a rouge who went with Starscream, where a clone tries to make its moves on you. Gotta say this clone is way more bold than Starscream is.
This takes place in S:2 E:10

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You didn't know why you decided to find and join with the foolish Second in Command, you thought maybe you were tired of being treated like scrap on the Warship, or maybe deep in your spark you wanted to be beside the Seeker.
The two of you had been on your own for a long time, even though you had broke your loyalty to Lord Megatron only a few weeks after Starscream had disappeared. The decision to leave the only place you've known was harder than you thought though when you realized, through your contemplation of the consequences of leaving, you found out your spark called for the seekers presence.
The feelings you had beside him were immense, almost as if you could feel his own emotions such as the moment he lost his T-Cog, how you wished you had been their to stop those disgusting vile humans from taking the only thing the Seeker really relied on. Ever since then you've been trying your hardest to scout for energon, or anything to bring his spirits up but you felt it only made the whole situation worse.

So here you were, upon the Harbinger throwing rocks across the top. Starscream ordered you to sit outside of the Harbinger and wait for him to call you in, it made you nervous when his stern voice almost made you weak. You swayed your pedes across the top where you sat, trying hard not to think about the grey Seeker knowing it would only strengthen your feelings.
You waited for Starscream to return from searching the ship for whatever he needed, wondering if you did anything to make him angry or annoyed. You were cut out of thought at the sudden sound of your name being called, it sounded urgent. Quickly you slid down the slope of the ship, landing at the entrance in which he had opened. You ran through the colorless halls, running into where you heard his voice.
"What is it?" You looked back and forth holding up your canons, searching around for the danger that the two of you may be in. The grey mech grabbed your arm showing you to a laboratory full of dummies, you noticed their resemblance to the vehicons.
"Do you know what this is?" His voice was energetic as he seemed to smile in triumph, you tilted your helm to the side (f/c) optics dimmed as you thought. The slim seeker sighed placing a servo along your shoulder giving a gentle squeeze that sent a shock of energy across your smaller frame, a blush began to form along your faceplates.
"These are protoforms, just the upper hand I needed in this war!" He walked toward the console and began to search through it, you stood awkwardly as he mumbled to himself. You didn't interrupt the seeker knowing he would probably like to be alone, you began walking back out into the halls of the ship, seeing if you could find anything he may have missed.
After a good while you could hear the sudden sound of Starscream's laughter fill the Harbinger,
"Give me life!" His voice rang in your audials as you stumbled into the Lab seeing the circuits going haywire. The electric surge filled the room, your optics widened at the dummies beginning to move. They glitched in and out of dummies and Starscream's form, you could feel your own body weaken at the sight of them transforming into the Commander falling from their hanging positions.
"By the Primes." You gasped watching as the five clones stood, staying still as Starscream smiled walking up to one of them. He began to speak to his Armada, as he called it. They all seemed to glance over at your (f/c) smaller form as you stood behind the real Starscream.
"S-Starscream, are they-" you were cut off by the sound of the five speaking, catching you off guard.
"The same?" You nodded over at the one that spoke,
"We are as one." You clenched onto Starscream's arm, feeling nervous being surrounded by the same clones.
"We share his memories," you could feel the Seeker tense under your touch,
"His very... feelings." You could feel the seeker that spoke look you up and down, giving a smirk. You couldn't help but snuggle closer to the seeker, wondering what that one meant.
"Even his insatiable quest for power." You weren't really surprised at that bit, after years of knowing The Commander. You could feel the thin seeker swiftly move himself away from you, guiding the clones along with him. You kept a close optic on them, still sticking close to your Starscream.
Once outside you could hear the gust of wind that filled the open air, giving your back struts a tingling sensation.
"Hm. Fortunately the Harbinger tracking systems are synced with Megatrons Warship," you glanced up at the seeker to see him thinking, deciding on what else to say.
"But getting aboard the Warship is a whole-" you stumbled forward hearing the gears shifting and the familiar roar of jets your optics widened, glancing over to also see the surprise upon the Commanders face as he stumbled with his words.
"Wait you can transform-erm, I mean yes, how else would you reach Megatron. That was a test and you all-uh-passed." You had to hold back your laughter at his words knowing he was just surprised as you, they all seemed to float for a bit waiting for Starscream to give an order. The grey mech at your side smiled evilly, throwing his servos up. You could feel the excitement within his spark as you waited.
"Now go, my Armada! Take flight and snuff Megatron's accursed Spark." You could feel them zoom passed your form disappearing into the dark clouds, you glanced over at Starscream then back up taking a few steps forward.
"Where do you think you're going?" You glanced over at Starscream fumbling with your own words,
"I thought maybe you'd want me to go with them, seeing as how you can't erm.." you flinched back as his servo again was gently placed upon your shoulder plating, he gave you a look you couldn't really read. He motioned for you to sit down, he had an odd look within his optics that flashed for only a second.
"I don't want you to take the glory of snuffing Megatron's Spark now would I?" You could hear your spark pulse almost forgetting who Starscream was, nodding along ignoring the pained feeling in your spark.
"Right, I forgot." You pulled away from his touch cradling your helm in your servo, you waited awhile for what the seeker wanted to do now. The moment was aggravating to say the least, with the feeling of your spark still tingling from his words.
"Honestly (y/n), I cannot wait to savor the vivid details of Meagtron's demise!" You glanced up from between your digit, hiding the pained look upon your faceplates. The sudden jerk of the Seeker made him stumble back letting out a pained cry, you stood worried for Starscream.
"What is happening!" You watched him fly backward cupping his helm in his servo, the pained cry of the seeker made your spark ache in a different pain.
"S-Starscream? A-Are you okay? Do I need-" you were slammed roughly by the grey mech, who seemed to have no control over the pain he felt. You stumbled onto your aft clenching the sand between your servos trying to hold back the pain from the force of his actions. He fell onto his knee still cupping his helm,
"My genetic code provides my clones with a T-cog I no longer posses. and all I get in return is their agony!!" You watched the seeker fall to his knees, whimpering in pain that subsided just as fast as it came. You stood regaining lost strength and walked over to the Seeker, bringing his arm around your shoulder.  You gently carried him back into the Harbinger to check if he had any more injuries.