Rescue Bots: Blades x Chubby!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @the_ultimate_wifu2
Description: Some good ol' Chubby lovins! Reader is babysitting Francine and Cody, also Blades since the rest of team went to the Mainland(Because plot). Reader gets more than self conscious when watching a movie with Baldes, and ends up having a break down. Enjoy..!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

The luke warm water that drizzled slowly down your naked body soothed the aching nerves. Each second that passed the lump in your throat grew more intense, hoping to relieve it with the water filling your mouth and drip down the sides. You tried hard not to let your own putrid thoughts get the best of you, knowing no one thought of you as such.
With a pleasant scent of your shampoo to fill the small room, and the water to drowned out your angered thoughts it was quite calming.
Your heart ached as your hands ran along all the imperfections of your body, your stomach, arms, thighs, ass and chest. With each gentle touch your finger tips dug like knifes into the plush flesh, wishing it could just disappear. Your body tingled under the sensation of the water turning cold, signaling just how long you've been wallowing in self pity.
You turned the nobs to stop the flow of water before stepping out onto the rug, your body dripping with each step toward the familiar (f/c) towel. The walk to the room was quiet hoping not to wake the children who slept soundly in the living room. Once you reached Danielle's room you began to dry yourself off, not looking in the direction of the mirror in the corner of the room. You tried to keep your mind busy by humming a tune while getting your clothes out, gently placing them against the blue and turquoise blanket.
The nightgown slipped barely passed your knees hugging your curves more than you would like. You crept toward the large dresser pulling out a pair of socks from Dani's drawer.
Your hands tugged at the soft fabric of the nightgown to loosen up the pressure against your body, while you slipped the socks onto your feet to make walking around quieter. The sudden ring of your phone signaled a caller, you quickly moved toward your charging phone and brought it up to your ear.
"(Y/n), how's everything going? Are the kids alright? Also Dani wants to know if you checked on Blades lately." You instantly recognized the voice as Charlie Burns, it rang deep in your ears as you nodded your head.
"Yes, they are both asleep so don't worry. And I'll go check on Blades right now, so tell her not to worry." Your voice was above a hushed whisper hoping not to make to much noise, knowing the two were pretty tired after a day of their random adventures. Chief Burns hummed,
"Well alright, thank you again. It means a lot that you were willing to babysit on such short notice." His voice was still a gentle tone as he spoke, a yawn escaping from the other end.
"Anytime, I'll be seeing your guys back here in a couple of days, and tell Dani thanks for letting me stay in her room." You voice rang in a happy tune, allowing your thumb to end the call. The silence that followed was fuzzed out at a static like noise in your ears. Slowly you began to move toward the blue door, turning the golden nob gently. Your feet moved quietly to the living room checking on the blonde boy and his black haired female friend, their snores were gentle as Francine snuggled closer to the pillow beneath her and Cody had the blanket covering his mouth. The sight made you smile at how adorable the duo looked, before making your way down stairs and into the bunker. With each step you took you couldn't help but think of the usually happy mech, his smile and laugh drove out the nasty thoughts your brain overthought.
You stepped into the dimly lit room, hearing the sound of music playing from the entertainment area. Your eyes landed on the mech you were looking for, he was seated on a crate not to far away. The orange mech had his optics glued to the television screen, the familiar sound of a musical played in the background as he smiled happily.
"Blades?" Your voice shook in nervousness hoping to not startle the mech. He jumped slightly turning toward you, Blades' aqua blue optics bore straight through your barrier, allowing all your insecurities to surface. You quickly crossed your arms, pulling at the fabric of your nightgown.
"Oh! Hello (y/n), what are you doing here?" His vocals shook in a shy tone, rubbing the back of his helm with a nervous chuckle. You could tell this was going to be awkward but you kept your spirits up hoping the conversation would last longer than it usually did.
"Just came to check on you, thought it might be lonely down here by yourself since the others are on the mainland." You averted your gaze around the room hoping to avoid those adorable glowing optics, scared they would make you melt in place. The mech nodded his helm, the metal creaking at his movements as he pointed toward the red couch against the wall.
"It is quite lonely. Why don't you watch a movie with me, I'm sure you'll like it!" The helicopters vocals shook in an excited tone, his denta showing from his happy smile. You couldn't resist giving into his puppy dog eyes, a visible blush forming on your plush cheeks.
"Sure." Your voice box tingled at the small word as you sat on the closer end of the couch, your legs tucked into the nightgown for warmth. The movie finished within thirty minutes then Blades decided to play another movie, he didn't mention what it was but you were just glad to spend time with him. Every few minutes you'd glance over at him for no reason in particular, but something about the whole situation felt to good to be true.
"Are you okay?" You shook your head at the question, your thoughts interrupted by his sudden question. He seemed to take your silence as an answer because suddenly you were being held within his servo, his digits dug gently into your tender flesh to keep you steady. You were in a dazed state at the feeling of being lifted, your anxiety began to set in barely hearing his vocals.
"W-What?" The tone in your voice box changed pitch being a mix of your usual tone and nervousness. Blades had a concerned look in his optics, a noticeable pout present on his dermas as he asked once again.
"I asked if you were cold, you're shaking like a leaf." As he spoke an odd mist slammed into you. The heat radiating from his breath, that he surpassingly had, left you to realize just how cold you were. The shiver that went up your spine was a good enough answer for the mech, as he gently brought you to his chassis the rounded metal began to heat your front. You could feel a sigh escape your lips at the warmth realizing just how much you loved it. The sudden feeling of his digits gliding along your back made your look up, seeing a noticeable smile on his dermas as he rubbed your back. Blades didn't seem to mind that your body was against his, barely registering the movie that played in the background. The two of you sat in that position for awhile until you decided to run your finger tips along the smooth white metal. A sudden purr rumbled throughout the mechs metallic body, making you freeze in place from fear at how loud it was.
"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." His vocals shook in its own nervousness, as he brought you up toward his faceplates allowing you to sit against the smooth surface of his chassis.
Your heart began to thump loudly against your chest at the close proximity of your faces, but horrifying thoughts began to cloud your mind at the sight of the screen. There stood a beautiful thin woman, the dress hugged her curves in the right places, her lips were a luscious pink, the curly blonde hair draped over her shoulders and her beautiful baby blue eyes sparkling in the moon light. Blades seem captivated at her appearance letting out a gentle gasp, while you felt more insecure about your body.
The thoughts got louder in your head, words beginning to repeat in your mind even though no one had ever said them to you. Your body shivered from the aggressiveness of you own voice until it was suddenly replaced by Blades, who began to taunt in your ear with a growing angered tone unlike his usual happy one. You tried to stop the voice by focusing on the movie but it's sound was quickly drowned out by the increasing volume of Blades vocals, which began to pierce your heart in increasingly more painful pinches. The grip on your nightgown began to stretch the fabric to the point it began to gently rip, your (e/c) eyes began to burn from the fresh tears that fell like raindrops onto the metal and clothes below you. Your heart thumped along with the lump in your throat, feeling it beginning to choke you from its intense hold. You took a sharp inhale that shook the metallic body below you, not being able to contain the sob that burst through the room. The weak cry bounced off the metal walls and back into your own ears, as you covered your face in shame.

"(Y/n)! Are you oka-" Blades optics widened at your own hand colliding with his servo, pushing away any help he tried to offer.
"D-Don't." The sound of your sobs became more audible. He had no idea what to do, this side of you was new to him. He never seen you so sad, usually you had that beautiful grin on your face and a shiny gleam in your (e/c) eyes. The orange and white mech began to examine your form his optics softening at your broken up body, your nightgown torn and your body shaking with each sob of pain. Your tears were beginning to drench a spot on your nightgown, as your hands dug deep into your beautiful plump flesh. Blades couldn't stand to watch you cry, it was already beginning to tear at his spark.
"(Y/n)." His vocals went down to a hushed whisper, the movie was drowned out of his audials and replaced by your sniffles. You didn't seem to hear him, so the orange mech decided to reach for you once again. This time you didn't pull away but that didn't mean you didn't struggle. Blades began to gently rock you in his servos his vocals soothing you to gentle hiccups. The mech kept pushing back the urge the pull you closer, knowing it was wrong to do it now.
"Tell me what's wrong, please! I can't stand to see you like this." His vocals shook in a desperate, pleading manner as he pulled you closer to his chassis. He could barely hear your voice through the sound of the T.V. he quickly turned down the volume. His vocals were silent as he spoke pushing back the stands of hair from your face. The orange mech watched as your blood shot (e/c) eyes locked with his blue optics.

"I-I'm not good enough!" Your voice shook in a more than sad tone as you covered your face once again, your voice beginning to repeat the words in your head aloud.
"I'm disgusting, unattractive, overweight and so much more. You can't understand how badly this hurts, how badly I want to be good enough for you. I'm not Dani, or Bee! I'm a useless nobody who can't even compare to them." Your sobs began to fill the room once again, as you clung to the mechs chassis digging your nails into the metal. The look within his optics made you crumbled, falling to your knees against his servo still staring into his aqua blue optics.
"That's not true, (Y/n)." His digit was moved under your chin as the servo you sat on rose up. The white and orange mechs optics softened staring down at you, a pout still present on his dermas.
"Those things don't defy you (y/n). What does is your beautiful smile, your adorable laugh, how your (e/c) eyes sparkle in the moonlight, that amazing (h/c) hair of yours and let's not forget that soft body! I love it! There is just so much more I could say about you, and so much more I could find out." His vocals shook in a loving manner, as his blue optics held its softness and a gentle smile replaced the sad pout.
Blades brought you closer to his faceplates, staring into your eyes as his dermas parted slightly. You could barely comprehend what was happening until his dermas were gently placed against your own, his optics closed as his helm tilted to the side to get a better angle. The feelings that spiraled around you calmed all your anxious nerves, pushing away all the pain you put yourself through. Your lips pressed against his own with a tender touch, allowing your hand to caress his faceplates hoping the moment would last a bit longer.
Before the two of you got carried away Blades gently pulled away, a noticeable bright blue hue began to for along his face.
"I-I love you." Each second that passed after he spoke became harder to not squeal at, but the mech gently placed a kiss against your forehead. Your usually happy chuckle rang against his audials, as you brought the mechs helm close to your chest not bothered at the sudden sound of his fans kicking in.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Hopefully this was ok! I felt this was scrambled, I don't know as long as it was readable.. maybe?