TFP: Megatron x M.E.C.H Expirement!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @LilyannSecordRider
Description: Experimentation! The reader is being experimented on by MECH with energon, then after being saved by Breakdown and Megatron their experimented on again. Enjoy.!?
(Just make believe scenario)

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

"Again." His cold voice filled you with anger, realizing just how much you hated the man. The thoughts didn't last very long, hearing the rustling of tools.
You curled your fingers as you arched your back, the chains restrained your movements, and your screams were muffled by the cloth shoved deep in your mouth. The electricity that flowed through your body suddenly began to increase, hearing their voices be drowned out by white noise. You could barely hear your own thoughts, the tingly sensation of the serum slipping into your veins only heightened your pain.
"Double her dosage." Silas, how much you hated his voice and how badly you wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. Your screams came back down to a few whimpers, feeling the electricity leave only feeling a gentle pinch from the needle.
The only thing that ran across your mind was the blue substance they got it from, and the gigantic robotic being who was stuck with you for awhile. After his orange optic was removed he swore he would try to help you, seeing how these humans treated their own kind.
You already lost hope in his words, feeling as if it was all a nightmare you couldn't wake from. Slowly your body began to shut down, your body ached from the amount of the energon mix that was put into your system. You looked into the brown eyes of Silas, noticing the menacing smile forming on his features. The (e/c) color of your own eyes filled to an ominous glowing blue, as your vision became blurry with one last raspy choke of your muffled voice box.
"Y-You'll pay."

The odd feeling of your body being lifted woke you, slowly letting your senses come to life. You could barely move any of your limbs but the two very bright red lights blinded most of your vision, along with a single orange one behind it. The feeling of relief raged through your body,
"You're okay now (y/n)." The vocals of the robotic male filled your ears, knowing you didn't have to be afraid anymore. The screams of agony filled the barren room, wondering just how many they killed. Raging with anger you could hear Silas, trying his best to stop the two robotic beings from taking his 'super weapon' away. You didn't care that the grip around you was tight, and removed the bit of oxygen from your lungs. As you reached the broken metal door you could hear the gears turning, along with the creaking of metal as you suddenly sat within the cockpit of an alien-like jet. When you took off for flight your could feel a seatbelt tighten around your body, realizing that this grey robot cared enough for you. Your eyes finally began to focus, seeing through the hazy mist of clouds a giant spaceship noticing the eerie dark grey colors. The thought of the orange opticed bot actually saving you made you happy, if he was nice enough to help then maybe being with these others will be okay.

You were completely wrong about them being okay. The only three who didn't want to kill you were Soundwave, Megatron, and Breakdown. The second in command was very optimistic about having a fleshy on board, being able to get his anger out on you was easy. Of course, you being the Decepticon Leader's charge Starscream was usual brutally punished for such an act. Knockout did do his own experiments on you, nothing as major as Silas but it did hurt like hell. During the course of the experiments you've been experiencing milder headaches, unusual sleeping habits, a highten sense, strength and a more need for energon. Some days you'd catch a glimpse of your reflection, your usual skin color was a few shades lighter and your eyes did have a tint of blue to them. You began to notice the aches of your veins, they had an odd grey color to them unlike the usual blue.

"Megatron doesn't like you, you know?" As much as you dislike Knockout his voice was like silk, easing its way into your heart. You shrugged at the question before feeling the familiar uncomfortable needle stick into your arm.
"And why do I care?" You could hear the annoyance in your voice as Knockout chuckled, his sharp digit grazed along the tender flesh of your chin. The red glow of his optics pierced your soul, realizing just how used to him you were. Knockout had a cocky grin, his denta glowing against the bit of light as he cocked a brow plate in a playful manner.
"Oh don't be silly, I've seen the way you look at our leader." His voice box was about to be ripped out. You clenched your fist having enough of his constant teasing, you slammed it right into his cocky grin. You were surprised at your own strength realizing just how powerful you've become, it startled you enough to make you recoil in fear. The medic held his chin with a surprised look of his own, grazing his servo along the side of his face to be rid of the smear of energon. You two sat in silent for a good while until the doors slid open, Breakdown walked in before stopping. He looked from you to the cherry red mech, then back at you again.
"Uhh, What did I miss?" His vocals also had the same silky feel to it, as a nervous smile found its way to his features. You held your hand, noticing that it was bleed a bright blue substance. Knockout seemed to notice it too, quickly running over to check your vitals his red optics widened.
"Woah. How is this possible." The medic began mumbling to himself, skimming through the terminal with a curious gleam. Breakdown walked over to you with a questioning look still within his single orange optic. You shakily drew a deep breath in, and slowly letting out a sigh. The smile that formed on your face was small but held worried emotions, gently being picked up by the mech.
"Mr. Paint Job was teasing me about you know who, and I got a little mad." The look of surprise in his one optic turning into a playful glint. Breakdown held the same cocky grin Knockout once had, his laugh filled your ears in a tingly sensation. Knockout quickly grabbed you from your friends grasp, his digit dug deep within your arm making you hiss in pain. Their optics set on your as Breakdown held a shocked expression, Knockout had a knowing look as energon spilled from your open cut. You could hear a sizzle of electrical wires, watching as the skin began to prepare itself in a buzzed haze. The fear that rushed across your face was only for a split second, until another cut was made into your arm deeper than the last. Knockout held a dark smile before laying you down to scan your body, his optics fixed on the console as he typed a few things in. You could hear his voice fade in an out as the same buzzing sound filled the air, the sound of your heart beating increased while you slammed into the desk from pain. Breakdown was the first to ask if you were okay, but you could barely hear his voice almost as if you were underwater. Your vision blacked at the edges, the objects that were once clear began to blur together. The only sound audible to you were the sound of your heart rapidly pounding against your chest, and a dark voice that sent a cold chill up your spine. You could see the familiar bright purple optics and a dark grey outline of someone you could barely remember now.