TFP: Holoform!Ultra Magnus x Abused!Neko!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @LunaSilentField
Description: One night Reader is overwhelmed in their depressed, scared emotions fearing passed experiences will soon be relived. Ultra Magnus finds them crying, so he tries to find a way to comfort them. Enjoy..

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You covered up your cries, hoping no one could hear you within the base. The scars that littered your body ached from the fear of being mistreated once again, even though they had told you they would never do such a thing.
Your fears rose when a certain light blue mech became your guardian, he didn't understand your sensitivities. When he raised his voice you'd quiver back in fear, ears drawn back and tail fuzzed. He didn't seem to mind that you were different, none of them did, but that didn't stop you from assuming their thoughts.

Your (f/c) tail curled around you to comfort yourself in any way, even through your hood covered face you could feel their eyes on you judging you though the cold walls. Each minute that passed your cries became harder to contain, as your fingers traced along the imperfections of your body.
You tried to convince yourself that you weren't what those horrible people said you were, even though their words edged deep into your heart.
The tears that ran down your cheeks coated your clothes, and the sniffs became more frequent.
The main door into the tiny room slid open, already knowing they it was a check up to make sure you were okay. You had grown used to this, but the person to walk in was what you least expected.
"What are you doing?" A very familiar monotone voice rang in your ears, shifting so you couldn't be seen crying surprised it was your guardian. You tried your best to cover any trace of your crying, until a hand was placed against your shoulder knowing he was in his human form. The warmth made a small growl erupt within you, swiftly backing away hoping he wouldn't hurt you.
"P-Please don't hurt me. I-I didn't mean to wake you, I'm just a noisey little runt and I'm s-sorry." Your voice trembled with fear, curling up hoping to just disappeared. The mech who stood before you had a look of concern, worried for your well being on a cold night such as this. He reached down to remove the hood from your head, hoping to get a better look at your broken form.
"I'm not going to hurt you (y/n). It's okay." His voice soothed your nerves, as his hand grazed against your hair removing the hood. Your ears clung close to your head, nervous about what he'll do. The (f/c) ears were fluffy and soft as he gently caressed them, but his fingers nipped against a small piece missing.
His blue eyes widened at the touch, knowing now why you always had the hood. You flinched back nervous of what the blue haird man wanted, knowing it never ended well when someone like him was being nice.
"Why are you up so late?" His vocals rang in worry as he gently leaned down to rub your shoulder, finding enough courage to comfort you. Your tail swished from side to side, nervousness beginning to take over as your eyes began to sting. Fresh hot tears began to drizzle down your cheeks, allowing yourself to be embraced by the man in front of you. Your body crumbled under the warmth, realizing just how much you missed being held.
"I-I'm so scared I'll disappoint you Ultra Magnus, a-and everyone here." Your voice shook in anger and sadness. You gripped onto the thick dark blue jacket digging your face into it. His blue eyes shown an emotion you couldn't quite understand, as he gently rubbing your back to stop your cries.
Ultra Magnus understood your fears, especially after what had happened to you before you had been rescued by the other humans. He's always had a fascination with you, at first he thought it was because of how you had ears and a tail while the others didn't. But slowly over time he realized he genuinely liked your company, his spark couldn't hold all the emotions you made him feel. The Commander loved your usual happy self and how easily you could make him weak, although he knew you were still hurting inside and this situation proved it.
"No no, (y/n). You're not going to disappoint me, I'll never ever be disappointed in you." His voice box shook with a gentle tone, rubbing his hand through your hair once again. You sobbed uncontrollably shaking your head,
"B-But what if I do, will you hurt me? Will I be thrown out for being so u-useless!?" Your voice shook in a desperate tone, trying to contain your shaking body. Ultra Magnus felt his spark break, gently pulling away to look into your teary (e/c) eyes. He sat for a minute staring with a loving look, hearing your cries turn into gentle hiccups.
You could feel his hand gently graze against your cheek wiping away the tears, slowly leaning closer to your face as his other hand rubbed your slicked back ears.
"You're not useless, and I will never ever hurt you (y/n)..." His voice shook your ear dumbs, as his lips gently grazed against your cheek. You could feel a blush beginning to form as his kisses trailed gently along your face. Ultra Magnus gently wrapped his arms around you once again, pulling you into his lap as he leaned against the wall. His hands grazed along your back and sides, trying to calm your body. You could feel yourself beginning to relax, leaning against the warmth he gave off.
"T-thank you.." you could already feel your body beginning to go numb, hearing his heart beat against his chest in a lullaby. Ultra Magnus' lips curled gently into a smile pressing a kiss against your forehead, gripping you protectively.
"You're safe now.."

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Hopefully this was ok, I wanted this to be about the aftermath of abuse so it's not super sad.