Bayverse: Yandere!Optimus Prime x Sam Witwhicky Older sister!Reader pt.2

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @Marvel1Maiden & @Lillia_Juliana_Moon
Description: Pt.2! So you had some major trauma, after all the stress your own body began to show the affects. So, you actually don't live just sayin. Enjoy.?

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You shut your eyes to the feeling of a burning light against your eyes, the burning sensation against your body made you moan in pain. You could hear the sound of multiple voices that were hard to comprehend, but the one that stuck out to you the most was the a deep powerful voice. Feeling your body being lifted you could hear their voice grow low to a hushed whisper that you could barely hear, but it stung at the heat from their breath against your sensitive body.
"I'm here with you my love. Now I want you to wake up... please." You could feel their larger hand run along your front gently brushing a strand of hair from your face, as they hummed gently placing their metallic lips against your forehead. Barely making a sound other than groans, you fluttered your eyes open seeing the familiar gleam of silver, blue and red. The face that was close to your own, made your already heated body ache noticing it was the Prime.
"O-Optimus... whe-" you began to cough frantically, hearing him let out a worried grunt. The weird feeling of something going through your body made you arch your back, hearing a familiar voice of your little brother. The gigantic hand was replaced with normal arms wrapping around your form, cradling you close to a soft hoodie. The scent of the familiar home, and the tingly feeling of your body coming back to its senses. Glancing up at your brothers face, tears brimming at the edge of his brown eyes. You gently placed your hand against his cheek, feeling him lean into your cold touch.
"Sammy.. your okay. Thank goodness, I was worried about you ya know?" Your voice was raspy and low but he heard it. The familiar chuckle from your little brother allowed your body to relax, glancing around noticing you were in an unknown place. But all you could worry about was if it was safe, hearing the familiar voices that became all to clear.
"She'll be fine, although I suggest to take her to a hospital, for human opinions on her condition." Ratchet spoke, glancing down at you then glancing at Optimus, who didn't seem pleased you were being held by Sam but he nodded. Your arm was flung around your brothers shoulder feeling him grunt lifting you up, but the sudden servo scooping you into a warming palm made you moan in pain. You glanced over at Sam who glared up at Optimus who had you in his hold,
"I will take you to the hospital." He transformed around you, allowing Sam to sit in the passenger seat while you sat in the drivers.

You laid upon the Prime, whose spark beat was gentle against your ears. After weeks of being beside him you learned he was very loving and gentle, although quite possessive. You learned to love him, but sometimes he'd get on your nerves when you couldn't be around the others for long. Though he wanted to explain everything to you, alone.
"I will allow you your freedoms but I still have boundaries. I have arranged for you to stay here. You're parents, Judith and Ronald Witwicky, have agreed with this arrangement." His voice was filled with excitement as you were snuggled against his chest, Optimus sighed at your silence allowing himself to rub a servo along your back.
"You are free to visit your family whenever you wish, I will be there to take you. I'm only doing this because of how much I care about your well being. You know I admire you, (y/n)." His voice was low and seductive at the end making you shiver, letting out a gasp feeling your body ache in pain. Optimus gently cupped you within his grasp bringing his face closer to yours stealing a kiss from your lips, which surprised you at how gently he became. You could feel your heart thump against your chest loudly, remembering how violent he had gotten when you were in danger. He pulled away feeling his metal plates shiver at the feeling, gently setting you down on your feet to stand. You stumbled clenching onto his servo for support, you were surprised at your own strength. You could feel yourself walk along the room the two of you sat in, walking better than you had before.
"I'll be here for you." His voice was gentle as he watched you walk around the room on your own. You nodded at the prime smiling up at him, until there was a figure stumbling into the room. You could tell it was Ratchet, you smiled over at him while he took you and began checking you for anything. This began to anger the Prime until you could feel your head begin to ache again, you could feel the pain travel down your body.
"Headaches again?" You could hear the concern in his voice and you nodded, he began to walk with you outside into the main area. You were greeted by each and everyone of the Autobots even though they didn't speak to you for long, under the watch of Optimus. You were taken over to Lennox who wrapped his arms around you to carry your fragile form.
"We're letting you take the prescription the doctor recommended, although you won't be able to handle most things emotionally." You nodded over at Lennox, taking the three pills he had on the counter.

You hadn't been able to fall asleep due to the pills from earlier,. You gently got up limping across the floor into the hallway. Gently closing the door so no one would hear you, you walked around until you could hear the familiar voice of Lennox.
"Those pills will help her, they are not to harm her Optimus." You could hear a grunt of pain from Lennox, you rounded the corner to see Optimus holding Lennox within his servo.
"She doesn't need you to tell her that. She can make her own decisions while I'm beside her." You could hear Lennox struggle gasping for air, you stumbled over falling onto your knees letting out a hiss of pain. This startled Optimus as he glanced over at your form, he dropped Lennox onto the floor an audible crunch was heard. You could feel all your emotions surface at the sight of Lennox hissing and groaning in pain. Optimus reached out for you but you moved back, fear in you eyes more than there had been before.
"D-Don't touch me!" You scurried back into a corner he couldn't reach, as you began to cry. Never have you felt more pain in your heart then you have now. You curled into a ball in the corner. Optimus had his blue optics starring at you from above, servo still held out.
"(Y/n), my love. Don't be scared it is just me, no one can harm you while I'm here." His voice was to soft and loving it almost made you vomit. Lennox could be seen crawling along the floor in pain, glaring up at Optimus.
"Leave (y/n) alone, can't you see you're scaring her!" You watched the Prime stiffen, turning back to Lennox before letting out a growl.
"Me? My love is scared of you, anyone who comes between us will be punished." You watched Optimus take a step toward the man on the floor, you reacted quickly wobbling across the room.
"O-Optimus don't hurt him, look I'm here! And I love you now leave him alone." You felt yourself fall forward landing on your side letting out a groan in pain. Optimus hurriedly picked you up inspecting your for injuries, he cupped you close to his chasis walking away. You could hear Lennox moan in pain from behind Optimus, your head began to pound roughly. You could feel your body fall limp into the grip of the Prime, realizing you were much weaker than you remember. He tried speaking to you, but all you could hear was white noise, the loud ringing in your ears. Your body tingled, each breath harder than the last as you choked for air. You could see through the haze Optimus staring down at you, you could barely hear him call you name. The all to familiar black dots began to cloud you vision, as you could hear the thumping of your hear slow down to a terrible rate. The last and final thing you could remember was your little brothers smiling face as you awoke from your coma, how he cracked jokes and told you stories of him and Mikaela or how your mom and dad were doing. You let your body fail your wishes, hoping you'd be able to your little brother soon.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Sorry if it sucked! I ran out of ideas, I was gonna go off the 2nd movie but decided not to. I don't know, this is kind of depressing.