RID: Starscream x Autobot!Femme!Reader pt.2

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @Wolfsrahne
Description: After a heated argument on Cybertron, Starscream flew away and disappeared or worse. Until Reader met him once again after going to earth to meet with the Bee Team on Earth. Enjoy!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

"Y-You..." your optics widened at the much bulkier seeker, he had a familiar gleam in his red optics as he looked over your frame. His optics were becoming hard to read. You knew he was still alive but you weren't expecting to see him here, on Earth.
"Well if it isn't my little Autobot, you've become more intriguing. And I do love that new color of yours." His vocals rang in a familiar dominate tone as he took a step closer to you. You took a step back in confusion feeling your spark race, lubricant welded within your optics at the sight. The mech held the Dark Starsaber within his larger servo, he brought it up to your chin gently grazing the metal. You tried not to run into the mechs servos, wondering why he had disappeared and left you alone.
"W-Why?" You could hear your vocals strain at the question, you tried not to let your emotions get the best of you. The gleam of his new red, blue and grey color scheme flickered an image in your helm. The seeker smirked at your question, he didn't dare let his spark get in the way, allowing the blade to drag across your cheek.
"Why not my dear. We're completely different, I still want to rule this world, even though you so rudely refused to be my queen so long ago." His vocals failed him, his own hurt showing at the end. You shook your helm placing your servo on the blade pushing it away, you arms held out as lubricant slipped from your optics.
"S-Starscream, I-I missed you so much." You we're quickly shushed by the blade going back up to your neckcables, the energon began to drip gently down your chest. The mech scoffed, you realized the emotion within his blood red optics. Starscreams chassis rumbled with a loud laugh as he glared at you, the hurt within his optics filled over with anger.
"You really are naive, can't you see I used you, toyed with you. You really think I'd love an Autobot like you (y/n)!?" His laugh rang loud within your audials as you stumbled back, you hit the ships wall with a thud. Your optics offlined as you covered your intake, the pain that had welded within you all those years finally slipped down your face in tiny droplets. The mech stood over you with a hand against his hip, the blade held above his helm as he watched you cry. Starscream could feel his spark ache at the sight, knowing that all this time he wanted to be beside you. He scoffed gripping the blade for support trying not to let his emotions get the best of him, closing his optics not wanting to watch your beautiful tear filled faceplates.
"I-I couldn't be with you, the thought of you getting hurt if I was there!" You vocals shook with sadness trying to keep your tears to a minimum, not noticing the seekers movements.
"Well my dear, you'll never have to worry about that ever again." His vocals shook with his monotone, as he swiftly brought the sword down. It clashed against the wall of course it wouldn't of hit you, he couldn't bring himself to harm you. But he watched you smaller frame move away, his optics widened at your swift movements. You had tears still falling from your optics as you tackled the mech to the ground, your legs locking down his arms tossing the sword away. Without any hesitation you pressed your dermas against his, not worried about his groan of surprise. The mech could feel his spark soar, lubricants beginning to brim at the edge of his own optics. You put all you emotions into the kiss, all the pain, love, anger and worry. After a few minutes you pulled away, tears still streaming down you cheekplating noticing Starscream had his own falling down the sides. You didn't care that he tried to harm you, you knew deep down he wouldn't no matter what he said.
"I-I love you. I don't care if you hate me, used me and left me, I still love you!" You wrapped your arms around his helm pushing him closer to your form with a sob. Starscream let out a whine of defeat as he freed his arms, wrapping it around your smaller frame.
"You imbecile!" His vocals rang in sadness and annoyance. He snuggled his helm closer to your neckcables, trying his best not to crush you within his grip. The moment lasted almost an hour, of just the two of you holding each other, kissing and shared tears. Starscream gently placed a kiss against your dermas once again, his optics offline as he cupped your cheekplating.
"I love you so much, I'm so sorry." His vocals cracked, as he nuzzled your chest with an unknown sound emitting from his chassis. You didn't bother to say anything back, knowing you were perfectly fine being within the seekers hold once again.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

I hope this was ok for a pt.2! I don't feel to confident about it but hopefully y'all think otherwise. Also sorry it's sort, and it also took place in RID.