TFP: Megatron x Femme!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @Queen_Shiezukie_
Description: A Femme reader! The reader and Megatron have some history and finally after meeting for the first time, in battle, the Reader ends up getting badly injured and not being able to handle their emotions they run away leaving their team behind.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Your stabilizers lagged, causing your body to stumble forward and onto the dirt floor. The battle between Bot and Con still sounded off in the distance, even though you were far from the scene you could still feel the constant beatings and blasters.
Both of your servos tried to dig into the moist dirt for some sort of support to lift yourself up, hoping to get as far away as possible. There was no possible way to lift your now heavy body from the floor, and you didn't want to be found to be scolded for the shame you carried by running off.
There was a loud ringing in your audials as you dragged your body forward but the clicking in your servos caused it to spazz then slowly cease. Your cries of pain were soundless as your vocals were beginning to stall just like the rest of your body. No matter how many times you pressed your body to move the more you began to run low, all of the energon you once had drained from the cuts and constant overheating.

Your last bit of energy was used to push yourself up enough to lay on your back, hoping the thunder that rolled in would drown out your spinning helm. The rain that dropped through the large trees and rocks above you proved just how long you had been out, just moments after you ran out of the portal the clouds overhead had started to flow together.

There was a moment you could feel the ground shake harshly, but it didn't startle you as much as it should have. All you could hear was the droplets of rain, which had easily drowned out the clashing of metal and shots that sounded. The thunder became louder as the rain poured, your (f/c) optics were fizzing in an out as your vision blurred together but you urged your body to stay awake.

Your dermas we're moving to speak but all that was heard was your strained wheezes and gears turning. Your wails of agony were mere slams of your fists, no matter how easily your blooded flowed onto the dirt floor coating it in its glowing blue haze, you didn't bother to leave your optics open as you begged Primus to take you, to end your suffering for allowing yourself to lose to those burning blood red optics that were once the most beautiful misty blue.
Never had you felt so powerless, knowing you were looked upon by the others for your strength and constant smile but here you were with lubricant leaking down your faceplates and a deep scowl.

They would be disappointed.

There was only one reason you fled, only one con who had easily brought you to your knees. How could you bring yourself to harm him, how could you possibly imagine a life harming him...
Your passed relations meant nothing to you but the anger he had caused you the day he spoke harshly to the council, begging to become something you knew he wasn't. You wished you had stayed, maybe you could've stopped the madness before your escape. But his change was far to great to handle, you couldn't possibly stand a chance against his wrath if you said anything wrong.

Primus, how could you let him hurt you again, how could you let his fist dig so deeply into your plating and his blade sink into the soft tissue of your cables. How could you let the one mech you had loved for so long rip you apart again, and make your persona change so quickly.

Seeing him was like your nightmares brought to life.

You knew one day you would face him but you didn't know how unprepared you were for it. You didn't know how easily your knee joints would lock, or how simple his sharp denta brought back memories of his constant laughter and sweet smiles. His shiny silver metal armor was now a dull grey, his look was more menacing than the mech you had once known on Cybertron.