Lemon: Megatron x Femme!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @BlurtheFlurryCheetah
Description: Lemon time!!! Megatron finally come to recharge with his Sparkmate, and not having slept with the Reader in awhile he decides to please them. Enjoy!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

The hum of your engine increased as you sank into the familiar warm oil, feeling as if your body was melting into the heat. Your optics offlined seeping more into the oil, which slowly covered your intake just below you optic level. The bath was longer than you anticipated but nonetheless enjoyable, even though you got a little playful blowing bubbles and such.
You stood up stretching your gears, the cranks and turns signaled you were nicely lubricated.
"Feels so good I could fight an insecticon," Your vocals hummed in a teasing tone, making sure to dry not wanting to make the same mistake as last time.
The shiver that went up your back struts at the memory, the yelling from the mech you called Commander only brought a helmache. His voice box must've been sore from all the yelling, of course he got his aft beat by the leader and your lover Megatron.
You lazily slumped onto the berth, hoping the Leader would finally recharge after a long day. As much as you respected him, you knew he gets grumpy when he doesn't recharge within a few earth days. The sudden sound of the door sliding open made you swiftly sit up, looking over at the door. Megatron stood tall as usual, his poker face didn't say much but his optics did turn a light red from his usual purple optics.
"Megatron! I'm glad to see you here, I was hoping to recharge next to you." You vocals shook in excitement standing from the berth to walk over to the larger mech, trying your best to embrace him in a hug. He wasn't much for affection but he did show enough to let you know you were appreciated. Slowly he wrapped his arms around you, the metal gently scrapped against each other. You could feel him lift your body up without any trouble, pulling you closer to him allowing his dermas to gently graze the top of your helm. The heat began to rise to your cheeks, happy he agreed with your words in his own way. He began to walk over to your shared berth, his back laying against it as your own body laid upon his.
"I hope you don't mind we cuddle." His voice rumbled in a softer tone, rubbing his servo down along your back strut. The excitement within you rose, giving a desperate nod before snuggling closer to his chassis. You, without knowing, began to trace your digits against his chassis trying to soothe his nerves. The gentle sound of Megatron's spark beat against your audials began to slowly drift you into recharge, hardly noticing the discomfort of the mech below you.

You awoke to an odd feeling against your back struts, the warmth was comforting but where it was worried you. Slowly your optics onlined, you groaned in a discomforting manner, letting your hands glide along the smooth metal.
"M-Megatron?" You vocals were barely even audible, as you lifted your helm up to look into the now red optics you loved so dearly. The mech below you removed his servo from your aft, feeling heat begin to rise on his faceplates.
"I'm sorry for waking you, I just can't help myself." His vocals rang just above a whisper, as he lifted your chin to place a kiss against your dermas gently. You tried hard to process the moment only being able understand that his glossa was exploring your intake. The moment lasted a long time, you could feel your body beginning to overheat. Megatron's servos grazing along your body, digging in each sensitive place of your metallic form. You moaned against his dermas pulling away to catch a breath you didn't need.
"I-I wasn't expecting to be awoken in such a way." Your voice box shook in a surprised tone, cupping the mechs cheekplating. He leaned into your touch letting out a purr like sound, his optics softened with a sigh.
"I know how much you like affection, and I've been meaning to show you just how much I love you." His vocals rumbled in a playful tone, slowly tracing back up your frame with a gentle kiss to your neckcables. You didn't mind the attention, knowing full well you've been craving his touch. With a gently grind of his hips you were already feeling your interface plate heat up, letting out a mellowed moan. Megatron gently bit down on your cables, gently sucking on the bit of energon that spilled from them.
"M-Megatron..." your moans began to fill the room as your servos found their way to his shoulderplating, digging your digits into the tender muscle. The Decepticon leader gave a hum, licking the insignia that edged into your chest. You arched your back grinding your body into his, the heat began to fill the room in a misty haze. Each grind sent a tingle up your side, hearing a familiar click as your panel opened. Your valve was already dripping fluid, allowing the spike bellow you to slip gently between them. Arching you're back in pleasure, feeling the mechs faceplates snuggle between your chest with a muffled moan.
"Your so tight..." his voice box trembled, thrusting his hips into yours in a loving manner. Your body began to over heat, hearing your fans kick in to cool down your body. Megatron didn't seem to mind, moving you up and down against his spike still being tender with his kisses.
The interfacing was mostly love, not desperate to make the other overload. You two did miss each other, and Megatron not being to keen on affection since he did have a reputation to keep, you two only did minimal touching. This wasn't your first time interfacing with each other but it was the first time in an earth month or so, and you enjoyed every bit of it.
Megatron's moans were gentle and breathless, yours on the other hand were a bit louder trying hard not to be to needy. Your body tingled suddenly feeling a knot form in your lower tank, your moans increased in sound.
"M-Megatron I'm going to o-overload." Your vocals shook with a deep moan, digging your digits into the mechs chassis. The mech moaned along with you, feeling his own overload beginning to overcome his body. You gasped at the feeling of his spike pulse within your valve, knowing full well that he was close too. Megatron thrusted one last time into you, digging deep as his transfluids flooded deep within your valve. Your metallic body slumped into his hold, giving him a sleepy shaky chuckle.
"I-I love you so much. I'm glad to be able to recharge with you." Your vocals shook with a sleepy yawn, the grey mech chuckled against your dermas as he kissed them. Megatron pulled away pulling you toward his chassis, his servos rubbed your back strut once again. You snuggled into him, accepting the warmth he gave off. Even though your fans were noisy, you still found yourself slipping into recharge once again.
"I love you too, (y/n). Recharge well, I'll be here with you when you wake." His voice tingled your audials, knowing he tried hard to love you since you were the only special person to him.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Hopefully this was okay, it was kind of fluff. I decided to just do a femme reader since it worked better with the idea in my head! Hope it was good!