TFP: Jealous!Ultra Magnus x Reader

(Don't own photo)
Description: The reader wanted to go into town, Magnus said he would take them but the reader said Optimus could take them, and of course with the Commander growing on you plus being your guardian he didn't like it.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

There was a long silence that filled the room, Ultra Magnus looked around feeling all optics on him. The Commander couldn't speak surprised at his own outburst and the shocked look upon your face, your mouth agap trying to process his words. There was a blue hue beginning to form on his faceplates, as he looked around the room one last time before storming off.

You looked over at Optimus, who seemed just as shocked as you were. The Prime quickly shook it off and started walking over to you, he gave a slight smile to reassure you nothing was wrong. You climbed onto his servo, holding onto his digits trying to balance yourself, slowly the mech set you on his shoulder plate.
You an the blue and red bot went for a drive, you knew he was going to say something the others didn't need to hear.

His voice was gentle as he spoke, being able to explain the situation about the Commander.
"I fear he may think I'm trying to take you away from him. That is not my intentions, I'm only protecting my team, my family." Optimus had a sad tone in his voice, even if he's trying to hide it. You gently touch the dash, patting it slightly understating the Leader.
"I should talk to him. I don't know what I'm going to say, but if he'll listen to me then I'll try." Optimus let out a slight hum, then he turned around, going back to base. Once you got out of his alt he quickly transformed and walked over to Ratchet, leaving you alone.

You stood in front of his berthroom pondering on what to say after he lets you in. After awhile you knocked on the metal door, Ultra Magnus probably didn't hear it. You felt as if you were embarrassing yourself, you were about to turn and walk away to get someone else to knock on the door, but the doors slid open. Quickly you steadied yourself ready to speak, but before you could you were interrupted by a stern voice.
"Shouldn't you be with the others." His voice gave you chills, you felt a blush spread across your face. You tried to find your words but all you could do was stand there awkwardly. The commander let out a sigh, something that was unusual to you. He leaned down on his knee which was still far from you but it felt nice he wanted to be leveled with you.
"I apologize for my behavior before, I don't know what got into me." The blue bot sounded so heartbroken, it made your body tense.
"N-no it's fine, honest. I understand that you want to protect me," you gave the best smile you could with a thumbs up at the mech. There was a visible smile on his face plates, something about it made your insides warm.
"Optimus also told me.. you're afraid he's going to take me away from you.." there was an awkward silence for a long while, the expression on the commanders face was priceless.
There was a visible dark blue hue on his faceplates, his dermas were slightly open, his optics were wide and his metallic body was stiff. You slowly walk up and tried to wrap your arm around his knee giving a gentle squeeze and letting go, not even a second after, you felt yourself being lifted. You were now face to face with a very dark blue commander, his face plates were moving closer to you. You felt a bubbly feeling in your stomach as he pressed his dermas gently atop your head, he let out a sigh.
"My little human." He gently got up and walked into his berthroom with you still in his servo. You felt a happy feeling as he laid down on the berth with you on his chest plates, his voice from earlier ringing in your head.

"I will not allow you to go without ME attending you, I'm the one who needs to know you'll be safe!"

You tried to get comfortable against the metal, which was slightly warm and comforting and you slowly let a smile form, without any hesitation you let out a sigh.
"I love you Magnus."

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Super short but I find it sweet.