Rescue Bots: Optimus Prime x Shy!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @ToshiElias999666
Description: Rescue Bots Request!? Reader silently loves Optimus from afar, even though he hardly comes to the Firehouse for a visit. This time though, Reader gets caught staring and ends up embarrassing themselves. And being a bit sensitive it does hurt them, but not to fear OP is to the rescue(and Cody kinda)! Enjoy!!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Your (e/c) eyes scanned the blue and red mech across the room, his servo movements showed enough to allow you to guess what he was talking to Cody about. You could barely comprehend any other movements around you, watching his dermas moved as he spoke then a familiar tingle in your stomach at his small smile.
The sudden turn of his helm in your direction quickly knocked you out of your thoughts, retreating back to a book you didn't even like. You knew the reason for the book was just incase a moment like this happened, hoping to hide from the more than handsome Prime. With the blush that coated your cheeks in a thick red and the noticeable happy nervous feeling in your stomach, you could feel your body tingle with a chill. Your earbuds were yanked from your ears at your swift movements, losing hold of the book. The frantic movements of you trying to catch the flopping book caused a lot of attention in your direction. In your throat your heart was caught, barely choking back the tears that dared to fall as you felt every optic and eye on you. Each second that passed you could already feel your body shake under the amount of pressure, hating to be silently judged and the thought of looking embarrassing, caused your autopilot to kick in. You finally caught the book and sat back down onto the couch, visibly covering your face with it to hide the few tears that slipped down your cheeks.
Cody could easily tell just how worked up you were over the situation, knowing you were a quiet and sensitive teen. The blonde quickly made his way toward you, hoping to comfort you in anyway possible.
You could feel a hand gently land against your shoulder, digging your nose deeper into the pages as they were gently soaked in the salty liquid.
"(Y/n) are you okay?" The familiar soothing voice of the kid you loved the most brought you out of your nervous fit. You slowly lifted your head, your eyes visibly blood shot as you shook your head.
"N-No." Cody gave you a caring look within his brown eyes as he rubbed your shoulder to comfort you, glancing around to still see a few optics on you.
"It's okay, why don't we go outside for some fresh air?" His voice soothed your anxiety.
"Y-Yes, please." You nodded your head as you placed the book down, and shielded your face with your hood. The sudden rumble of the ground shaking stopped your movements, you glanced in front of you to see the blue pedes of Optimus. His optics glowed with an emotion you had yet to understand, reaching out for you and the young Burns.
"(Y/n) (L/n), Cody Burns. Would you mind if I accompanied you?" His vocals shook in a gentle tone, as if you were delicate enough to break. Cody glanced from your to Optimus, his smile showed in a mischievous grin as he shook his head.
"You two can go, I'm sure (y/n) would like your company." You could hear the simple tone in Cody's voice, knowing full well what he was doing. The moment was quickly forgotten as you and the large bot walked toward the platform,
"Wai-You-No-Cody-I-" You couldn't find enough courage to speak up any louder than a hushed whisper, before the platform raised.
"Have fun (y/n)!" You swore you'd never cover for him again, even though being with Optimus at the command center was fun.
The thought you once had were knocked as you could feel the happiness raise for a second being close to his warm metallic body, but as you reached the outside you could feel your body overcome with anxiety.
You didn't know what to talk about, as much as you liked the bot you two hardly ever actually spent alone time together. The red bots optics were staring down at you, digging underneath your skin and into your heart. Your eyes stung from the tears threatening to fall again, hoping he'd let you down so you wouldn't embarrass yourself.
"Are you alright (y/n)?" His voice still held its gentle tone, as he lifted you up to his faceplates. The sudden closeness of the two of your faces made the tears disappear, a pain pinched at your cheeks at the blush forming. Each breathe you took became heavier trying not to faint from the excitement in your body,
"I-I-um-I'm fine, t-thank you." You could already feel the nervousness beginning to disappear, being replaced with the numbness of your adrenaline.
Optimus gave a quick nod before staring up at the bright stars that shown over head. Your eyes found their way back up to his faceplates, feeling your breath hitch at the sight. His optics had a gleam reflecting the stars, his red blue paint job and silver bits gleamed against the moonlight, and he held a small smile as he looked up at the stars. Your eyes sparkled at the sight, realizing just how far you've called for the Prime.
Nothing could stop the loud thumping of your heart at the sight, wanting to be this close to him for years to come. The Prime may not be around often but you knew you'd try your best to make it work, even if it meant waiting weeks on end to see his amazing smile and watch his adorable behavior.
The moment lasted a long time while you took mental images of the moment, hoping it would last for awhile longer.
Each second that passed the feelings in your body began to highten, all the anxiety disappeared as you watched his dermas move. You could barely hear his words, being captivated in his amazing beauty in the cool night. The sudden move of his helm to look down at you oddly didn't make you move nervously at his stare. You could see his dermas move once again as his helm tilted in an adorable manner,
"I-I can't take my eyes off of you, you're so captivating in this light. Optimus Prime I-I-um-" You could feel your confidence disappear at the realization of your words and actions, stumbling back from the embarrassment and almost confessing your feelings. The larger bot held you tightly making sure you wouldn't fall back, his optics gleamed in an orange haze as tears leaked down your cheeks. You tried not to sob from the outrageous amount of pain in your heart, knowing it was stupid to think it was okay to fall in love with a sentient robotic being. Your sleeved hand covered your eye to stop the tears, while the other was barely cupping your lower cheek in an angered manner.
"I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to-to-I-just thought-you make me so-" Your voice shook at the emotions surfacing, you didn't notice the surprised look upon his faceplates and the gentle smile that graced his dermas. Your cheeks were suddenly being rubbed by the mechs large digit, he hummed at how quiet your quickly got. The sniffles and hiccups that followed from your once crying form, didn't stop the bot from pulling the hood back to look at you better.
Optimus' optics softened at the sight of your (h/c) hair, and the reflection of the stars in your (e/c) eyes. His spark thumped against his chassis realizing just how captivated you were, and just how you also felt,
"Do not worry (y/n), I do believe I share the same opinion about you." His vocals shook in just above a whisper, as he gently rubbed his digit against your soft hair. The sound of your hiccups stopped, replaced by the sound of your stammers filled the cricket filled night air. You tried hard to keep your head calm from how shocked your felt, feeling Optimus graze his dermas against your head in a gentle forehead kiss. In seconds you were slammed against his faceplates with a hug and happy tears, at just how many nights you stayed awake picturing a moment such as this.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Hopefully this was ok, I didn't know how to go about this! But I just hope it was at least decent enough for my first Rescue Bots request. Also I will allow Rescue Bots Academy requests now! I may not fully done with season one, but I'm close enough to know what I'm doing. But just incase give tiny descriptions if you want(it'll help)!