Lemon: Prowl x Fem!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Description: A Lemon! Just some good ol' TF:Animated Prowl experimenting with his significant other, taking it a step further in their relationship.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You loved Prowl to death, he was one of the best things to ever happen to you. What surprised most people and bots was how easily you squeezed your way into his spark, especially since the mech was silent and observant more or less. Ever since you confessed he'd been more prone to researching human relationships, some things were absolutely adorable but as time progressed he started getting more persistent on physical affections. You thought maybe it was because of his curiosity, but once he started to kiss and touch you in places that he should have been absolutely clueless about, you knew it was something more.
He was usually ovservant when it came to new things, but he was being more pushy on wanting to do certain things himself. First it started with a gentle kiss, it was the best you've ever had even if he was an alien being and the size difference was astounding. Over the next few days he added his glossa into the mix, filling your mouth then slowly sucking against your tongue. Then after a week or so your were stripping off your clothes in front of the mech, his optics watching your every movement and you could tell he enjoyed it from the loud fans kicking in. And now here today, he took it a step further by asking to try something he had researched.
You huffed at the glossa gently rubbing against your clit, which knocked you from your thoughts, as your stomach tightened at the feeling. Slowly he began to suck against the tender flesh, allowing his smallest digit to gently move within your dripping entrance. The mech above you was indulging at your pleasant taste, taking his time in pushing you toward your orgasm.
"P-Prowl," Your could hear the desperation in your voice as you moved your hips against his intake. He let out a hum against your lips, moving to gently pull away to lick the stray juices on his dermas. His digit still moved around inside you, gently running along the sensitive areas within you.
"Relax my dear," his vocals shook in a quiet tone that only fueled your movements against his digits. The ninjabot had a smirk against his dermas at your desperate attempts to stimulate yourself. He found it rather arousing, loving to watch your naked plush body grind roughly into him and your adorable moans only caused his spike to pulse. Prowl gave a gentle kiss against your breast, licking up against the warm flesh hearing you gasp at the feeling. The mech could feel his metallic plates tingle in an odd sensation at your sudden cry of pleasure, his digit was coated in a thick liquidy substance. Your body heaved as you tried to calm yourself down, but the mech above you let out a noticeable sensual hum that made your body tingle.
"I never knew that could happen love." His vocals shook with curiosity, pulling his digit from out of you. You watched as his blue visor lit brighter as he brought it up to his intake, slowly letting his glossa taste the fluids. Your body tensed at the noises he made while doing so, quickly covering your face from the blush beginning to form. He watched you uncomfortably turn on your side, slowly beginning to loose your head from how embarrassing your boyfriend could be. Prowl didn't seem bothered by it, enjoying the taste of it against his glossa. He loved every moment of this, realizing why humans enjoyed such an act of foreplay and taking it slow. The mech was about to set your down, until you gave him a certain look. Without any words spoken the mech opened his interface plate, letting out a gentle sigh at his spike now being free from its confined space. He let you do whatever you wanted, knowing it was now your time to play around with him.
The black and gold mech could feel you grind yourself against his spike, the size difference may be overbearing but he still loved the fact you still wanted to please him. Your slick folds rubbing against his spike only made him bite his bottom derma, feeling himself try to grind into your beautiful entrance more. With each movement you made the more his spike pulsed already beginning to leak transfluid, knowing just how worked up you got him.
"Primus (y/n)." His vocals shook with pleasure, throwing his helm back at the gentle touches and kisses against his spike. Your moans and hums were throwing him over the edge, his name being repeated along with a few curse words. The slick sound only worsened as you quickened your pace, he knew you were close to another orgasm and he too was close to his own overload. With your gentle touches around the base of his spike toward the head, you hit a sensitive spot that caused the spike to twitch. You focused all your attention on that certain area kisses and all, his moans and groans only grew louder as he thrusted upward transfluid flying against the floor. The sudden movement caused your body to jolt feeling your body peak in ecstasy, your juices squirting over his spike realizing just how much that orgasm took out of you.
"Are you okay (y/n)?" His vocals shook against your eardrums, as you nodded your head noticing the bit of transfluid against your body. The mech could feel his spike twitch, causing you to hum out a moan. Slowly the mech lifted your naked body up, moving to lay you against his berth. The mech could feel his spike pulse back to a it's full length as you brought the substance to your mouth, very slowly and sensually licking up the mechs transfluid. He wasn't surprised at the act but he couldn't help but feel aroused more than before, and as he watched he realized something he completely forgot.
"Do you want to go again sweetspark?" He could feel his vocals shake at the question, wondering why he was so nervous about it. But once he seen you nod he let himself calm, moving to let his protoform materialize.
"Lets experiment some more my love." He gently placed a kiss against your lips, allowing his tongue to gently run along your bottom lip.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Y'all can complain about me not doing a request later! But it's 4 in the fukin morning and I just thought of this shii, especially since I hardly see lemons!