Bayverse: Yandere!Optimus Prime x Sam Witwhicky Older sister!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @Marvel1Maiden
Description: A Yandere Request! I didn't know how to go about it so, I just went off the first movie. It's most likely not that good but I didn't like the idea of a kill all humans and friends type of Optimus. But he is way more violent and I might actually have to do a part two. Enjoy!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

There was a look of horror on your face, your heart was caught in your throat watching as your little brother and his girlfriend fell, you felt so powerless. You wanted so desperately to wrap your arms around his frame to comfort him like you had when he was a child, you wanted to be with your only little brother. The grip that caught your form was gentle and protective, your voice was barely your normal tone reaching your (s/c) arm out to grab onto your little brothers hand, "S-Sammy!!" The expression on their faces showed true terror, your (e/c) eyes locked with you brothers brown ones, their bodies flipped landing against the feet of the metallic alien being, only bringing more pain to their forms. Within a few seconds a flash of yellow followed from the corner of your left eye to your right, the two were caught in the grip of another alien being who you've learned to call Bumblebee. The tears that fell down your cheeks were a mix of relief and an emotion you couldn't place, the grip around your form only tightened hearing the sounds of whirling. You wanted to be beside your brother, to make sure he wasn't badly injured but you were hushed by the Autobot holding onto you.
"Please be silent, we don't want them to find us." The Leader known as Optimus Prime, swung himself back up to where you once were to stay hidden. There was an annoyed ping of anger filling your body, you wanted to slap the Leader across the face even though you knew it wouldn't do anything. "What about Sam, Mikaela and- B-Bumblebee!" You watched as the helicopters shot at Bumblebee wrapping a strong wired rope along his wrists and ankles spreading his limbs apart allowing them to keep him down. Your heart raced at the sight, knowing Sam was just as worried as you were about the mechanical being. The grip around you tightened as you heard the pained noises from the said bot, he was being tamed by the humans that surrounded him. Watching your brother and his girlfriend being shoved into a vehicle just before the scene seemed like it never happened, all you could hear was the slams above the bridge hearing a familiar voice. The conversation between the two went unnoticed as you pondered on what to do with yourself, then the Leaders voice said your name loudly. "We will get them back, I am sorry if I upset you." You shook your head, already knowing they were a bit safer now that the Decepticons won't be able to get them. The two of you fell out from under the bridge, Optimus landing on his pedes walking over to an object that you didn't notice until now. The blue and red bot picked up the glasses that were once in the bag that was wrapped around Mikaela, the thought of the two almost brought you to tears again feeling the same pain from before.

You shook awake in the front seat of the semi truck, you glanced around noticing you were on a long road in the middle of a desert everything seemed to faze together in your head. Your breathing shook letting out a gasp noticing you weren't breathing, the seat you were on warmed almost in a comforting manner. The drive was silent for a long while, until you heard the loud booming voice of Optimus ring in your ears which made you flinch back.
"You were asleep when we discussed the situation, we are headed to the location of the All Spark." The information made your head pound, thinking it may be the opposite way from your brother. Nothing seemed to make any sense in your mind, ever since the moment Sam bought his car everything went by like a blur. Your mind was to busy you didn't notice the vehicles zoom passed you, until the seat belt around you locked sending you forward and to the side harshly. You quickly moved your (h/c) hair from your face glanced around finally seeing the black vehicles in front of you, and a familiar yellow and black car surrounded by them. Your whole body felt numbed by how happy you were, the whole time you were excited but you cut it short feeling this will lead to something bad. During the time you were mentally preparing yourself for anything and everything that could go down, the drive took awhile but the two lane road branched into four and that indicated you would be going into a city. The more you thought about the Decepticons the more you feared the safety of your brother, you were so caught up in your thoughts you didn't notice the fast approaching vehicles behind you. Optimus came to a halting stop transforming around you, his servo wrapped around you giving you to the medic who was called Ratchet. Just before you could land in the lime green color medics servo you were grabbed roughly by clawed ones, they dug into your flesh making you cry out in pain yelling for help. The servos belong to a tan colored Decepticon, who seemed to glide along the freeway road. The robot didn't seem to care any for your well being, as he was holding you like a rag doll which only worsened your pain.
"Let her go!" The sudden voice that shook your very soul echoed in you head, your body was flung into the air as Optimus tackled the Decepticon. You landed in his servo only to roll out of them onto the road, no major injuries just a few scrapes but that doesn't mean it still didn't hurt like hell. You quickly positioned yourself to look up at Optimus who was no where in sight, you stood and ran over to the metal against metal clashing together. You could barely hear his voice but it scared you half to death,
"You dare lay your dirty hands on (y/n), I'll show you what happens when any being besides I, do such a thing." You heard a weapon unsheath and then a few noises from the deception and metal ripping along with the electrical wiring short circuiting, you didn't need to see to know that the Decepticon was dead. You tried not to think about the Primes words but it still shook you to the core, even when he opened the driver door you couldn't bring yourself to step any closer. "(Y/n) get in now," his voice was stern, you wanted very much to run from the leader scared of what he might do to you. "(Y/n)! We must get to Sam before Megatron does." You snapped out of your own petrified thoughts, quickly running into the vehicle trying not to think to much of it.
The ride felt like an eternity, of course when you got there the city was in chaos. Smashed cars and even debre on the ground and people scattered everywhere. Your body shook with fear, anger and sadness, the thought of Bumblebee getting hurt and no sign of your brother. You glanced around about to get out of the semi only for the doors to lock, feeling Optimus change around you. You landed perfectly in his servo as he glanced around placing you on the ground, "Go! Get down!" Once he stood up right taking a fighting position, a large figure jumped from a building, turned into an alien like jet flying full speed toward the Leader "Prime!" The voice was deep and menacing, Optimus jump catching the jet like object holding onto it while being flown down the street. You heard the screams of people in the opposite direction, you decided to run toward it knowing it could be where Sam and every else was. Your running turned into a jog as you reached an alleyway, once there you heard the familiar sound of blasters. You could see down the alley way Bee strapped behind a tow truck driving backwards, a smile flew to your face running toward them but before you could reach the other end a large sharp servo wrapped around your form. You were flown up onto a building, the thing still had you in its clutches held you more carefully than the last Decepticon did. You looked around noticing on the opposite building, across from you, there was a boy running across the buildings a flare in hand. You could see a square in his grasp, you could tell it was your little brother.
"S-Sam!" Your voice was above a whisper trying to struggle out of this things grasp, "Shut it Little Human, unless you want to die." The voice was high pitch compared to the one Optimus tried to take down, this one was still scary like the others. Sam ran toward a helicopter another person reached out toward him, the cube in both hands as he tried to stretch far enough for them to grasp it. There was a small sound of annoyance coming from the Decepticon holding you, you heard the gears turn and the other servo you weren't in turn into a canon like shape. You heard a rocket fire from said servo toward the helicopter, you could feel fear rise up within you screaming for your brother. Luckily he ducked back in time, holding the cube close to his chest as the helicopter skidded across the building before falling out of sight. You could see from where you were claws springing from the building, Sam ran to the opposite edge, you could feel the grip on you tighten as the Decepticon let out a hum like noise "Lord Megatron!" The Decepticon transformed and flew toward the building still with you intact, you heard the loud scream of your brother as you landed into the servo of another Decepticon, looking up you realized that this would be Megatron he had that feeling to him that screamed danger, much like Optimus. You heard the Decepticon leaders voice rumble your ear drums,
"Look here boy, I'll trade you this human for the All Spark." You look to where the grey Decepticons red orbs were looking toward, you could see the cube in Sam's grasp even if you could barely see him behind the statue. You felt your own voice shake, "D-Don't do it Sam!" That seemed to shake Sam's nerves, "(y-y/n)! How did-" his voice was cut off by your screams of pain, feeling the sharp object of the Decepticon Leaders claw like servos dig into your back. "The Cube boy, or this fleshling dies!" His voice shook your body, you could feel the blood trickling down your shirt making it cling to your form. "Don't you dare Sam! No Sacrifice, No Victory! Forget about me!" you could picture the fear in his eyes as you spoke, "(y/n).. I-I-" Megatron began to dig into your flesh again this time on your side, the gashes weren't deep enough but they still drew a lot of blood. "You're never getting this All Spark!" You could hear the pain in your brothers voice, how much he hated to say it, to leave you to die in the hands of the leader. Megatron threw your form toward Sam, you landed harshly against the ground feeling your head pounding from the pain.
"So unwise!" Megatron growled swiping the buildings edge sending the two of you to fall off the building, the debre following after the two of you. The screams of your brother drowned out your aching thoughts, and how you wish it was just you falling instead of your brother. The moment only lasted a few second feeling a familiar servo grip onto your form, then feeling your brother land against the chasis of Optimus. "I got you. Now hold onto the Cube" his decent down the tall buildings was rough, your vision blurred together trying desperately to stay awake. The feeling of the grip holding onto you and your brother was comforting, but of course the moment was ruined when Megatron fell atop Optimus sending them plumiting down onto the rock solid city streets. The screams of the people around you brought more pain to your throbbing head, the servo around you moved. Optimus looked at both of you, finally noticing the two of you and your state.
"Who did this to you?" There was venom in his voice as he spoke, you glanced over at Megatron. The leader let out a growl moving the two of you off to the side, his canon already out repeatedly firing at the Decepticon. The two went at it for a few minutes until Optimus slammed his servo through his arm, the ripping and electrical wires made a buzzing noise as Optimus didn't let up tearing apart a leg from the Decepticon Leader. "How dare you! You make me sick, you dare touch something of mine!" Optimus was about to rip apart another limb until he was slammed back, you could see the shock upon Megatrons features as he tried to get away from the Prime knowing this wasn't like him at all. Sam has his arm around your shoulder trying to steady you, and stop the bleeding from your cuts. The two of you tried to get to a safer area, his voice shook slightly as he spoke,
"what's gotten into Opti-" you heard a loud crash glancing back seeing Optimus tearing the wings and limbs of another Decepticon, "All of you are sick! Disgusting! You think I will give up something so precious to me!" The prime slammed a servo through the spark chamber of the helicopter like Decepticon, crushing the glowing blue spark inside of it. While Optimus was distracted Megatron slammed a servo down on his back making the bot fall to his knees, Megatron began crawling toward you and Sam giving a laugh as he grasped onto your form. Megatron began to bring you closer to his face, Sam was about to use the Cube against the bot until it was taken from his grasp.
"You're a disappointment to your own Megatron." Optimus words were so cold, it felt nothing like how he seemed at the start. You felt yourself being taken, and held in a gentle servo. You watched as the Cube that Optimus tried so hard to get was shoved into the Decepticons chest, you watched as it burned within his chasis. You felt your vision blur again looking up at the Autobot Leader, "Shh, don't worry I got you my love." You felt your body tense at that voice and the bright blue orbs he gave you, every thing about this felt so wrong. You couldn't hold in your tears afraid for the worst as you slipped into a dream state, still thinking of your brother.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

I'm sorry if it sucked! There might be a part two, since it ended weird. Well hopefully it was ok, I don't think I did great but its my first Yandere.