Lemon: Bumblebee x Femme!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Request by: @AudriaQween
Description: Another Lemon!! This takes place after the the TFP movie(again). Reader just missed their Bee. Enjoy!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You couldn't believe the sight before you, seeing the familiar black and yellow paint of Bumblebee. He had his arms open as he stood from your berth, wish a big smile on his faceplates. You ran over embracing the mech with happy tears brimming at the edge of your optics, his voice seemed to echo in your processor as he lifted you from the ground.
"I missed you so much Sweetspark." He gently nuzzled his helm into your neckcables as he set you down to your usual height. You stumbled back holding his weight, gently rubbing your servos along his back. The overwhelming happiness within your body pulled away the nervousness that you once felt before.
Realizing just how much you loved the mech, after being with Ratchet on Earth while the team went to Cybertron. And Ratchet leaving without a words, making you worry more.
"I'm so glad you're safe." Your voice shook as you pulled away to press your dermas against his own, feeling him smile against the kiss. The kiss was short and sweet, just taking in the presence of your Bee.
"I love you so much." Your voice was just above a hushed whisper as you gently kissed him again, feeling the scout run his servo down your side and running it along your aft. Feeling the yellow and black mech slipped his glossa within your intake at your surprised yelp. He began running it along your denta in a loving manner.
"I love you so much (y/n), all I could think about was you. I just want to be in your hold, forever..." his voice had a certain tone, giving you chills. Your body heated up realizing what the mech was getting at, gently pulling away with a deep blue hue on your faceplates.
"A-Are you sure...?" You mumbled turning your helm away, hearing him chuckle before turning your helm back towards him. His blue optics shown so much emotion it almost brought you to tears, and how adorable and loving his smile was didn't help.
"I want to spend the rest of my waking moments with you my love. There's no doubt in my mind that you're the one for me, (y/n)." His chassis opened allowing his spark to be shown, the warmth that radiated from it made you nervous. You could see the desperation in his optics, as you smiled feeling lubricant fall down your cheeks. Allowing your own to open feeling the happiness reach an alarming rate, pressing your lips to his in a gentle kiss as they interlocked. The overwhelming feeling of his love outweighed any other emotions, feeling him pull away panting in pleasure and pain. You tried to keep your noises low, as you stared into his optics.
"(Y-y/n)... I-I love you so much." His voice was low and out of breath. You could feel him pull you onto his lap, grinding his plate against your own. The whole moment was fuzzy as the emotions took over, the pulsing of the sparks syncing hurt. You could feel the tears keep falling, having the mech kiss them away.
"It's okay, let it out baby." You could feel him grind into your panel again. Letting out a moan of pleasure, feeling drool drip down your chin. The moment felt like it lasted forever, until you could feel them unlock allowing your chassis to lock back in its original place. The two of you were panting messes, the fans had kicked in halfway through but you two hadn't noticed. The sudden feeling of heat against your panel made you jump, almost forgetting what had happened. You glanced up at the mech who already had his spike out, and quickly opened your port.
"I'm sorry my love, I can't hold back anymore." You could feel him shove his length deep within you, not giving you time to adjust as he began to pull out and going back in. He put his servo on your waist, as he moved your up and down with his thrusts. You could feel your spark and body pulse with pleasure and love, allowing yourself to bounce along with his thrusts moaning loudly at the feeling.
"B-Bumblebee I can feel-" you let out a loud moan, feeling him hit a certain spot within your valve. The scout began to pound roughly into you, slamming a servo against your aft playfully.
"You feel so good Sweetspark." His voice was deep and husky at the feeling of his overload approaching. Bumblebee laid his servo in between your breast plates, your spark soared with the feeling in your lower half. The overwhelming tightness within your lower region began to unfold in a heavy weight. Letting out another moan, you tightened around the mechs spike making him reach his own climax moaning your name. The two of you were in each other hold for a long minute until you could feel him shift laying back on the berth with you in his servos. Bumblebees dermas pressed against your forehead gently, but you hardly felt it due to the tiredness.
"I love you (y/n), my sparkmate." He cuddles you close smiling at your sleeping form, feeling his own body begin to relax.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Hope it was good, sorry it was short! I couldn't find a good picture of altered colored Bee so that'll have to do and major idea loss. And by the way, I've decided to go back and tag all the peeps that requested soooo yep!