Beast Wars: RatTrap x Reader

(Don't own photo)
Description: So this was an old request... I didn't know how to go about it but pranks! I finally did it... a year late! Hopefully they see it and I'm sorry if it's terrible. It's super short reader can be whatever animal, it's not detailed. Try To Enjoy?

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You didn't know when or how you began to fall for this cowardice Maximal friend of yours but you knew it wasn't a mistake.
You were in your beast mode allowing yourself to walk freely around the broken down ark since there was surprisingly nothing to do. No Dinobots around to cause any trouble, and nothing major going on around this odd planet.
You let out a sigh laying on your berth in your own quarters, letting your processor wander once more to the idiot rat you had found yourself falling for. Every passing second began to get more boring, until a knock was heard. You glanced up seeing the big rat himself, he motioned for you to follow with one foot and quickly hushing your questioning but you gladly went along. The halls of the ark were silent, seeing as how there were only six of you aboard.
You glanced down seeing the trickster motion into a room seeing a recharging Cheetor, you got the idea realizing he was just as bored as you. He transformed giving your a few silent servo motions on what to do, you let yourself transform while listening closely.
You let yourself walk quietly into the room, being about the same height as the bot beside you gave you a quiet advantage. Quietly you watched Rattrap slip into the room on his servos and knees, getting close enough to the recharging cheetah. He tossed you a bottle of a weird fluid, which you began to spread the liquid in a thick even coat on the floor. The bot beside you gave a playful wink before giving a thumbs up, taking a deep breathe in he began to shout frantically that the base was under attack.
The scared expression on the cheetahs face as he jumped up and glanced around still tiredly trying to comprehend the situation, before quickly running out of the room only to slip on the substance that coated the floor, slamming roughly against the wall. The two of you let out a howl of laughter before quickly running away as the cheetah said he'd give the two of you a head start to run. The two of you hid somewhere he couldn't find you, a random closet like room. The wait was long but once the coast was clear you broke into a fit of laughter, it didn't last long due to the realization of how close the two of your were to each other.
Your optics locked for a few second before the space between the two of you closed, it was such an odd and fast paced moment but you enjoyed every second of it. Pulling away the two of you stayed silent in your embrace, until the door was clicked open and Cheetor had a look of shock and embarrassment on his features, quickly closing the door. The two of you broke into another fit of laughter at his reaction, enjoying the pure moment without interruption.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

I feel like it's terrible. I am so sorry it's terrible, I didn't know what to do! It's a super short confusing story, bleh please no hate.