RB: Chase x Cold!Distant!Reader

(Don't own photo) artist(maybe); Dangergirl64 ?????

Request: Don't know who requested
Description: Reader has only shown emotions toward Chase, but are trying there hardest to show others that their not so cold and distant as well as Chase.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Your (e/c) eyes scanned the room, searching effortlessly for a certain grey haired male. But once your eyes locked on him your stomach clenched slightly at the police bot leaning down to speak to said male whom had the sweetest look on his features.

"And I must apologize for me stepping out of bounds, I should have been more..." the police bots voice was lost at the sight of your form taking steady strides toward them.
A ghostly smile found it's way to his dermas as he cleared his vocals, trying to keep his voice steady. This alone caught the attention of the grey haired male who had simply turned to follow his partners gaze, and once his eyes locked with your own, he gave a gentle smile.

"(Y/n), it's good to see you here. I've been meaning to talk too you." Chief Burns moved slightly so he could extend his hand toward you, which had caused a gentle nod from you and a small smile to the towering bot.
The grey haired male wasn't offended only finding your usually stoic expressions, changing just for a handful of people, to be quite an honor to experience. Suddenly your cold hand had connected with his and he gripped slightly before giving one good shake. Your head was tilted slightly as your hand slipped back to your side, as you ran your other hand through your hair,

"I needed to speak to you too. It's about Chase and I working alone this week. I know it is not my first time working with Chase but is there anything else I need to know before you take your leave?" Your voice was almost monotone, but after knowing you for so long Chief Burns chuckled at your sudden chance in pitch.
The older male nodded, glancing up at Chase who had a shocked expression. The elder man had known he wouldn't be able to quiet down his partner if he had mentioned it a few days earlier.

"I-I was unaware you were leaving sir." Chase's voice was almost out of its usual vocals, but he still had his helm tilted down to look at him and you.
Chief Burns nodded, glancing from him to you then giving another chuckle, his expression never changing from a soft smile. You on the other hand had a tint of red barely visible which he luckily didn't notice, but he caught your hands fidget with the hem of your shirt. The grey haired male quickly composed himself, glancing back up at his robotic friend and giving him a deep sigh.

"It must have slipped my mind. I knew I was forgetting something, thank you for reminding me (y/n). I have a meeting on the mainland, and (y/n) seems the only one suitable to take my place while I'm gone." Chief Burns gently placed a hand on your shoulder, giving a heart warming smile as he guided you along.
Chase followed behind, keeping his distance but still trying to be included in the conversation.

"Now (y/n), I'm not going to tell you how to do my job. But it's usually quiet and there's usually nothing to worry about, just patrol around and that will be enough." Chief moved to the platform that lead to the garage, his hands moving to the panel and clicking a few buttons.

"You will be staying here, as I've mentioned before. The guest room already has clean sheets and I'm positive Cody will guide you around. If there's anything else you need help with along the routes, Chase will be there to help which you already knew." The elder man let out a nervous laugh, trying to keep his composure until Chase cleared his vocals loudly.
The two of you glanced back at the bot, who held a small smile that had made your body tingle. His eyes glowed brightly with a familiar twinkle in his optics that only Chief Burns could see.