Lemon: Heatwave x Mech!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Description: Fuuuuuuuuuuuk! So, just some RB:Academy Heatwave! Uhhh just some good ol' office fukin, because that's some hot shii. Enjoy..?!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You came by for a visit, hoping to get a few minutes with your Sparkmate. The halls were always so bright and happy, and the students were just that too.
Your servos held high-grade and energon, hoping he would have some times to have a drink. Once your reached his office he was doing his paperwork, moving to glance up at you with those beautiful light blues. You talked for awhile, taking a few sips of your high-grade while he sipped on his energon. Time seemed to fly, but he did enjoy the few sips of high-grade knowing it's been awhile since you both spent time with each other. This went on for a few minutes until something changed you can't remember what, since your processor was clouded by from the amount of high-grade you consumed. All you know is that you were in you sparkmates lap as he spoke, feeling his servos glide along your frame.
Then suddenly Heatwave had his dermas interlocked with yours, feeling him gently glide his glossa over your lower derma. Instantly you allowed him to enter, enjoying the slight tingle of high-grade and his servos roaming your metallic body. The larger mech moved to set you against his desk, forgetting about the paper work he was once doing. You could feel him moan against the kiss, saliva gently trickling down your chin from how easily he made you weak. The moment only lasted so long before you pulled away, moving to gasp for air you didn't need. Each second only worsened the heat between your legs, realizing just how easily the mech worked you up.
"H-Heatwave, your class is starting in a bit." You tried to surprise a moan, feeling the red mech above you now gently biting down along your neckcables. His gruff voice tingled your audials,
"Then I'll have to be quick." His voice sent a noticeable chill down your spine, sending you into a squirming mess from how easily it soaked your port and hardened your spike. The red mech above you didn't let up, roughly grinding against your interface panel. Each thrust was another electric jolt of pleasure in your metallic body. All of his paperwork gently stuck to your body, but you could tell it was the least of his worries. The now spilled energon was used as a delicate topping against your body, starting with your neck then slowly oozing it out against your lower abdomen.
"H-Heatwave, what if we get caught." You could barely keep your vocals in order, feeling his denta gently bite down along your frame. He didn't make any attempt to stop or answer, only sucking gently along the wires and licking, kissing at your panel. His blue orbs stared into your own (f/c) optics, watching as he gently slipped your cod piece off.
Heatwave gently ran his glossa along your shaft, slowly working his way up to the tip. In an instant he had your spike already within his intake, moving slowly up to the top and roughly back down. You could barely contain your moan and thrusts against his intake, feeling the wet muscle swirl around your spike. The red mech let out a hum of satisfaction at your desperate attempts to bring yourself over the edge and within minutes your were gripping the edge of his desk, optics offline trying to keep your moans under control. Your vocals shook with the mechs name, feeling your metallic body numb and the tight feeling only grow. His servo went to move along your spike, pumping it up and down giving his intake a break while his other servo had its digits digging deep within your port. You threw your helm back in ecstasy, realizing just how much pleasure having both areas toyed with brought.
Heatwave watched your spike twitched and your body shake, when a hazy blue substance squirting into his intake. You gasped, your body coming down from its high. Feeling your cheekplating heat up as he licked up your transfluids, being very sensual with how he did it. You were so busy turning your helm way in embarrassment to notice the mech above you take another swing of the high-grade you were once drinking. His blue optics locked with your own again, capturing your dermas in another kiss leaving you clueless on what he was doing.
"Frag, H-Heatwave!" You bit down your lower derma feeling the mechs spike slide within you, his servos on either side of your hips. He took a deep inhale before moving, his thrust slow and gentle to help you adjust. It had been awhile since you interfaced, his work always got in the way.
Your arms wrapped around his neck, placing your forehelm against his own to try and help keep yourself steady. With each thrust the louder your moans got, aiding in the mechs movements. His vocals shook with sweet words and praises as he held you closer. The desk you sat upon was thudding loudly as he quickened his pace, he rocked his hips hoping to hit a certain area he knew you loved.
"You're such a good boy (y/d), and as tight as ever sweetspark." Heatwave's voice caused you to twitch, his spike hitting an all to good area. Once he noticed your change in expression he knew what he had done, and with rougher thrusts he repeatedly hit that spot over and over. Suddenly he could feel your push him back, his surprise didn't last long when he watched you bend over his desk servos holding open your port.
"Your such a naughty little thing," he tried to hold back his satisfied moan, loving the view. Heatwave leaned down to grasp your hips, teasing you with his spike loving to watch you squirm. And you knew exactly what he wanted you to do, but you were to nervous that his students would hear. His voice was already ringing in your helm, 'come on baby, tell daddy Heatwave what you want.'
Ugh his voice was always so dominating, you couldn't resist in playing along. You moved your hips back to gently glide your port against it, feeling the mech twitch as you spoke.
"H-Heatwave, come on! P-please, frag me already. I want you so bad, just make me your little glitch already." You could hear the desperate tone in your vocals, gently swaying your hips from side to side knowing just what it did to the mech. The wait wasn't long before he roughly shoved his spike deep within you, moving his servos up to your shoulderplating. His grip was tight, sending a chill down your spine as he let out a harsh growl in your audials knowing just how easily it made you submit. He drove his spike deep within you, finding that familiar soft spot easily. The room began to fill with grunts and groans, the whistling of fans bounced off the walls blocked out any other noises from outside.
After some time the red mechs thrusts became more sloppy and his moans becoming more gravely, and for each thrust the more he would shake.
"You're going to take this overload, you hear me?" His vocals shook in that dominate growled voice, feeling it tingle throughout you body. You nodded your helm letting out a cry of pleasure, you could feel his transfluid beginning to fill your port causing your own overload.
Your body shook from the amount of force that your overload took, the desk began shaking along with you. Heatwave inhaled sharply, feeling his spike throb inside you. You sat up still slightly shaking, allowing his spike to gently slip out of you. On shaky servos you found your way to clip back your code piece, letting out a huff of pain. The mechs arms wrapped around you, gently placing kissing along your back struts and neck cables.
"N-Next time I'm being top, I might just overheat next time if I'm not." Your vocals shook with a chuckle, feeling the mech behind you laugh along with you.
"Sorry Sweetspark, you just bring out that side of me. I can barely control myself." Heatwave moved back, letting out a halfhearted sigh. You let out your own sigh wobbling your way to his chair, sitting down with a heavy groan.
"I think I'll stay here for a bit... and uh, tell the recruits I said hi." You tiredly smiled up at the mech, as he began to clean up the mess a bit.
"I'm sure they already heard your hi." Heatwave held back a chuckle while you threw a pen at him, watching as he barely dodged it.
"I swear if they heard me, you're not getting any for a week!"

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Again, y'all can complain about me not doing a request later. I just wanted to experiment with a lemon male cybertronians reader, or a male in general. And also Rescue Bots Academy, even though it wasn't one of the recruits. I feel it turned out ok, not great but ok! Let me knooow if y'all want a female😁