Rescue Bots: Boulder x Childish!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @Yazgash
Description: Another Boulder!!!! So the reader isn't to childish but does do adorable things, but still has that motherly touch. And big green guy loves everything about them, and the confession is so sweet! Enjoy!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Your hands ran along the ragged surface of the pool, the soft light blue water swishing from all the movements within it. The sounds of laughter were drowned out as you stared up at the rescue bots watching, they seemed amazed at a simple act of humans swimming.
"(Y/n)! Take us down the slide, please?" Your attention quickly turned over to your smaller siblings, who stood above you. Their body's soaked from head to toe, yet they still jumped happily in place. Without missing a beat you made your way over to the ladder, lifting your body up with little to no effort. Once they seen you getting out they made a break for the stairs, climbing up rapidly shaking the build slightly.
"Hey, Don't rush. We don't want anyone getting hurt." Your voice held that motherly tone, shifting up the stairs to watch them. The metal felt oddly good against your feet, it being not to warm or cold but just the right temperature to make you want to lay against it.
The little ones began to sit themselves at the entrance, rushing water waiting patiently for one of the life guards to let them through. One by one they took a turn, but you noticed your smallest sibling fidget in place, her little eyes flickered with worry. You knew exactly what her fear was, knowing it was one of your own as a child. Your body slumped down to sit gently in place, arms out stretched for her to lean into. Her hesitation only proved your point,
"Come now, it'll be fun I swear. Nothing will happen, I'll keep you safe." In an instant she was seated between your legs, your arms wrapped securely around her. You glanced at the guard who gave the ok, and in one scoot forward your body tingled at the force of going down. The cold water brought a sense of nostalgia but you pushed it back, letting out a happy scream still holding your sibling tight. Just as the swirls came to a stop, the bright entrance came in a flash and water was surround you. You quickly pushed your little sister up, helping to keep her afloat as you swam toward the edge of the pool. She was gasping and sputtering but still had a big smile on her face.
"Let's go again!" She climbed out trying to rush to get you out as well. All you could do was laugh at her persistence, moving to help her back up the stairs and toward the slide again. You failed to noticed the watchful optics of a mech standing curiously beside, a tingly feeling blossoming at your smiling face.

You leaned back at the few jokes Cody cracked, Dani trying to add on to his hilarious expression. Your cheeks were red from how hard they made you laugh, having such a immature sense of humor it was easy to make you laugh. The others knew this all to well, and usually made you laugh to pass time. They always find your laughter to be heartwarming, something about your shaking form, red cheeks and misty (e/c) eyes always found a way to make them smile too.
Graham tried to include himself, telling a scientific joke that only you laughed at finding it absolutely funny. The others watched as you tried to stifle your laughter, their expressions only fueled the few snorts and wheezes. Your eyes could barely see the outline of the larger green mech painting off to the side, barely noticing his constant glances in your direction.
Every few minutes Kade would crack another dirtier joke, being more inappropriate while Dani covered Cody's ears and Graham gagged. You only laughed harder, barely being able to catch your breath at Kade's figure moving back and forth in hip swinging motions. Suddenly you found yourself holding your legs together from the tingly feeling between your legs, in an instant you stood up holding your thighs together. Throwing a pillow at Kade, moving to push him away before you began to laugh again.
"I'm gonna pee! I swear if any of you make another joke, I will not cook you dinner tonight!" You could hear the room stop at you running toward the elevator. An odd feeling went up your spine as you clicked the elevator button, you glanced over at the only mech in the room seeing him quickly shift his gaze else where. Your stomach bubbled with an all to familiar emotion as you too shifted your gaze away, hearing the audible click that's when you realized your reasoning and swiftly held your thighs together again.