TFP: Dreadwing x Depressed!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @_Moon_Landing_
Description: Depressed Request! Reader misses their family, a certain person, which made them have a dream. They woke up sad, angry and confused after Dreadwing finds them crying in their sleep. Enjoy!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

The familiar scent of inside your house tickled your senses, making your body tingle from the scent. You glanced around the kitchen the overwhelming feeling of safety, and a pleasant smell of a familiar dish. Slowly walking through the house you fell upon the living room, most days where you'd see your family running about. For some odd reason you got misty eyed, the burning pain of your eyes succumbing to tears. The tight clench of your stomach, and the choking feeling from your throat all burned into a pained sobbed that erupted from deep within your throat. Your mothers voice could be heard, a familiar ring to it as she spoke.
"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Her voice was barely audible almost drowned out, like she was talking through water, but it had its usual worried tone. Her face was the same beautiful face it had always been, a familiar concerned look in her (e/c) eyes. Your voice choked back as your reached out for her, letting out a sob of pain
"I-I can't-I miss you." Your voice was drowned out, you couldn't tell if you really spoke or if she heard it at all. She smiled sadly at you before gently wrapping her arms around you in a tight loving embrace. The moment stretched on as she allowing you to cry into her shoulder, clenching onto her shirt as you kept repeating the same words over and over. The sudden feeling of your mother gently pushing you away. Her eyes showed an emotion you couldn't read, as she rested her hand upon your cheek giving it a pinch. The sudden feeling made you flinch back in pain, her voice changed into a deep worried one.
"(Y/n)? (Y/n) can you hear me?" Her expression fazed in and out of someone you couldn't quite remember. The familiar feeling of safety flooded away from you as you tried to hold onto your mothers embrace, begging to stay but that deep voice kept pulling at your body. The male voice begged for you to wake up, his voice filled with so much worry.

You shook awake, tears still flooding down your cheeks as you gasped. You clenched your heart trying to calm its racing, when a familiar warmth had you wrapped in their servo. The look upon the golden like faceplates of the blue mech showed worry and another emotion you couldn't read. Gently he held your shaking form into his chasis to try to soothe your cries, his voice was strained as he stroked your hair.
"Shh, its okay..." he tried to keep his voice low to show he was trying to comfort you. His red filled optics stared at your small broken form, his processor trying to wrap around what made you cry while you were sleeping. Your crying never ceased, every time he'd try to speak it would be drowned out by your sobbing. The mech didn't know how to comfort you, this was the first time he had seen you in such a vulnerable state.
"I-I don't——" your raspy voice was barely audible as he rose his brow plate in concern, pondering on wether or not to ask what you said. He threw away his fears, knowing you'd be gentle about him not hearing you.
"What?" His question seemed to make you cry harder, as you finally looked up at him with blood shot (e/c) eyes, that glared into his own red optics.
"I said. I don't want to be here anymore!" Your voice rose above it's usually tone, sending the mech back in surprise. He could see the anger beginning to build as you slammed your hand against his chassis, he watched as your clenched hand began to bleed as it ripped open from the constant force. The mech gently grabbed both of your hand with his digits, clenching it tight enough so you'd stop. But he could tell that your tears were a mixture of both sadness and pain, and quickly stood.
"You are overreacting." His voice held a bit of annoyance and worry as he wrapped his servo around your frame to keep your arms at your side. He could see your face filled with anger the tears that once fell stopped as you struggled against his hold,
"Overreacting! I want to go home to my family! Instead of staying in this hell hole with you assholes! I want to be with someone who actually wants me here!" He could see the left over tears begin to fall down your flushed cheeks again. As much as it hurt to see you cry he couldn't help but be captivated by how bright your (e/c) eyes shown.
"I understand wanting to see family (y/n), but their is no reason to beat yourself up over this." He tried to reassure you, as he gently set you on the desk and began to bandage your injured hand. He could feel you try to resist the help, feeling the heat radiating off of your hand.
"How could you possibly understand what I'm going through Dreadwing! All you Decepticon assholes care about is yourself!" You quickly pulled your hand away, feeling him scoff in annoyance grabbing back your hand to finish bandaging it. It was the first time he's been actually annoyed with you.
"You do not recall my brother, Skyquake. He was my family. Do you think I want to be here... no. All I have to keep me sane is you." You could feel him clench you in his servo again, placing you close to his chassis that warmed under your contact. The sudden realization of your reaction made you stop, staring into the mechs red optics that shown deep sadness.
"Dreadwing I-I-" you could feel fresh tears weld in your eyes again, feeling angry that you overreacted. Trying your hardest to snuggle into the giant bot, beginning to sob uncontrollably. You could feel him run his servo along your back in a comforting manner, allowing you to let out your emotions.
"I'm so sorry, I just-I want to see my mom again." Your voice quivered while you tried to get deeper into the warmth that radiates off of him, it made you feel safer under your own pressure. Dreadwing gently brought your form up to his faceplates. Gently pressing his dermas against your forehead to try and calm your nerves.
"It's okay (y/n). I know how badly it feels. I-I can allow you to visit her if you wish." His voice quivered at the thought, imagining if you'd never return. But as long as you were happy he didn't care, allowing himself to accept the fact you didn't feel the same for him. He could feel his spark break, gently rubbing your head.
"I'm so sorry Dreadwing. I just-please. I want to see her so bad and I'm being an asshole about it." You let out a cry, feeling the pain increase at him gently gripping your smaller form closer.
"No. You are not. You're just sad and sadness can bring out the worst in us sometimes. In the morning I'll take you to see her, okay?" His voice was soothing, allowing you to nod in a sleepy manner, now realizing just how much it took of your strength. The feeling of the mech laying down on his berth once more, with you cuddled up to him made your insides warm. Dreadwing gently began rubbed your back with a digit in soft circular motions, and also running it down along your spine. Waiting until he could hear the sounds of your soft snoring, and the deep breaths that's followed. When he heard them he gently placed a kiss against your forehead, whispering a few words before allowing himself to recharge.

The next morning you awoke, feeling a burning sensation in your hand. Hissing in pain you sat up, remembering the events that took place the night before. You could feel Dreadwing stir awake, gently sitting up with a groggy expression as he glanced down at your own groggy form. The feeling of your eyes weighed down made you realize that they were most likely puffy.
"Do you want to leave now? Or..." you could hear his voice sound a bit toned down, maybe due to still being asleep. Gently nodding your head while stretching before allowing yourself to be lifted.
The flight to a familiar place made tears threaten to fall, clenching your moms favorite flowers close to your chest. As you reached a rundown area along the outskirts of town. You were placed down gently by the mech, who wasn't planning on following you until you motioned for him too.
"If I go, wouldn't she be startled." His voice was laced with worry, but you paid no mind shaking your head motioning for him to follow. You walked along a dirt path for a long while, each step felt heavier than the last until you reached a familiar gate.
"What are we doing here?" Your could feel him staring down at you, you glanced over then back at the gate.
"Step along outside the fence, I don't want you to ruin the headstones." And with that you walked through the gates, watching as Dreadwing follow outside the fence. The grave yard was bigger than most, but it still held a certain person in it. As you came up to a particular light grey headstone you gently placed the flowers down, falling to your knees feeling tears begin to brim.
"Hi mom..." your voice shook at the mention of her, feeling your body shake while gently wiping the dirt off her name. Dreadwing could feel his spark pulse at the sight, realizing why you were in such a rage lastnight.
"(y/n) I had no idea, I am deeply sorry for your loss." His gently leaned over to ruffle your hair, trying to be gentle. Dreadwing's faceplates lit up at the feeling of you wrapping your arms around a digit, giving it a gentle kiss.
"It's okay. I just had a dream about her, and I haven't seen her in a year. Thank you for letting my visit her, I really appreciate you going out of your way to do this." Your voice was at its usual quiet, calm tone. The blue mech could feel a sad smile form as you climbed on his servo, gently letting you sit upon his shoulder.
"We can come here whenever you'd like (y/n). I'll understand." His voice was soft, as he gently kissed your forehead. He realized he was being foolish, trying to keep you all to himself.
"Thank you. Now let's head back home! I'm starving!" He could hear the familiar happy tone of your voice, before transforming around you. Dreadwing suppressed his feelings, knowing now is not the time to tell you how he felt but he will soon, when you're ready.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

I'd say this was ok. Even though it's about a parent and not the whole family, but I still hope it was okay and maybe sad!