Chapter 1

I do not own this picture given below. I found this picture through Pinterest and it belongs to it's genuine owner. My only intention is to provide you a reference face to imagine Aryan.

💐💐

Loving can hurts....

London

"Hey Neil Khanna could never fall in love with that average girl..Never!!
She is not my type..as you know Ali I can't stand these rotten sack mentality middle class people.."

"No he can't insult me in front of the entire university fellow..
no..nnnooo..
You can't insult me Neil..you are no one to judge my class I belongs to...nnnnooo..." She murmured,tears rolling down her cheeks, her forehead covered in sweats all over..

Avni

My eyes shot opened..I was sweating, panting harshly. My body jerked upright on the bed. My shivering fingers harshly rubbed the sweats away my face I was having over my forehead, my upper lips.

Frantically my arms moved, stretched out to grasp a glass of water off the bedside table beside. My throat chugged down the liquid, emptied the glass down my chest in a single breath....I was breathing heavily evoking those blurry past incidents I have lived years back, that changed my entire self upside down.

Someone, I beg my dreams not to haunt me appearing him, his words again and again.

Keeping the glass back on the table I wiped off my lips away some water droplets. And then pulled my body straight, laid down back on the bed, slipped inside the duvet in hope to grab some sleep back..

******

(Hii..I'm Aryan kaur in short Arya only for my mom..I'm 4years mature..I go to one of the best Pre-School Academy in London..My Mom is an Angel I love her to the Mt.Everest..My best friends are Steeve and Joe..My best Subject is Maths..I'm fond of Punjabi songs and I can die for Alu de parathey and Ladoos made by my Mom ummm yummy..I spend my weekends playing hockey, Rugby, cycling around the field..
You will get to know more about me as the updates will move forward..so till then keep showering your love to me and my Mom but don't try to shower your kisses on me..I'm not a kid🙄 )

"Hurry up Arya we are getting late.." Avni shouted hurrying Arya.

"Mowwwm I have been here waiting for you since last fifteen minutes.."Arya rolled his eyes sitting on a stool, waiting for his Mom..

"Oooohhoo!! yeah I'm so sorry baby for keeping you wait so long.."Avni chuckled apologetically, put briskly all the necessary stuffs she needed for the day in institution, inside her hand bag.
Pulling the zipper at top fast she slung her bag straps over her shoulder, took the last sip from her fruit juice glass and deposited the empty glass in the sink to be washed later.
She clasped Arya by his arm she existed the house and stroll towards the garage.