Bonus Chapter 3

Third Bonus Chapter.

Rea

"Hey" Monish greeted, waved at me.

"Hey" I replied the same matching his tone.

"Where is your gang" I asked in between a blow over my tea, the cup I was holding.

While grabbing the tea cup off the counter I had a glanced around and spotted Monish leaning against the canteen railing at the extreme left. He was taking drag on his cigarette. He had waved instantly I saw him. And here we are, away the front, the tables.
The students are on the way ordering their lunch, some of them already got the food, they might have arrived first.

"They are just leaving the class...
where's yours" he asked me too in return.

"Same... actually I'll start now...I woke up late this morning...so I missed the first half...." I smiled awkwardly stealing glances over him, took a sip from my coffee.

"Same...but my reason is different" he chuckled looking at my mortified face. I grinned, leaned against the railing beside him. By then I saw his group arrived, they gave us a wave, we replied back a wave. Kk and Joy walked to the counter. Dubiously to order the food.

"Why it keeps happening all the time, the same shit!" He leisurely took a long dragged then spoke, blew out the smoke through his nose. With few glances around, his eyes stopped at a spot somewhere.

My eyes snapped at him"Sorry! What did you say....I didn't...." I stopped in midsentence. Waited for him to make sense the words he said explaining them to me.

"What Avni wants Neil doesn't, what Ali wants Avni doesn't, what Rea wants Ali doesn't, what Monish wants Rea doesn't" he muttered, his head leaned slightly backward. He threw his slitted gaze ahead. What did he say! Ali wants Avni doesn't... what's this bullshit! Now he is getting into my nerve.

"I like you Ri.
Can't you see!" he straightened his head, his eyes slowly turned to me finishing his statement. My heart skipped when our gaze met. My eyes widened, I gulped like a fish twice. What the crap he is spiting all about!

Oh my  god, oh my god did he say, that he likes me! Now this is something out of syllabus!

"Umm...I..I..." My eyes blinked, I felt uneasy. My coffee is finished, I felt a knot in my stomach. Shit I wasn't prepared for this. Feeling jittery I averted my gaze at the canteen entrance. Don't know what to react or say. I need to leave the spot as soon as possible. But at the same time I need to know about all those crap he said mentioning Ali.

I saw Avni and Soham reached and glancing around for a empty table to sit. They haven't seen me at the first place but then I smiled at them when they finally did. They got a seat far away the counter and the senior boys gang. By then the canteen already filled with considerable crowd of students all over the area.

"I don't think I'm the kind of man to be patient with this love thing. If I like someone I will proceed to her, rather waiting for the right time to reach me. So....
Relax....it's fine... that's predictable. isn't it?" He blew a sarcastic smile and I flinched, snapped my eyes to him then tried to smile but failed. My smile was pathetic. I felt bad for him.

"Why stuff like this doesn't happen unexpectedly predictable...you know for a sake of change sometimes....." this time his chuckle wasn't derisive rather it appeared contemplative, his eyes couldn't hide it. I exhaled heavily under his gaze. His words making me harder to breath.

He is actually right..why things just can't go as per as they supposed to be!! Why the people we love can't love us back. Why the people who love us we won't fall for them!
Why the same monotonous shit need to be happened always! Doesn't God get bored of cooking such unsurprising crap all the time, the same!