Chapter 28

This song♥️ I so wanted to put in my other stories but I couldn't get a proper situation so far, and now I finally got. Dedicated to DREAMS Avniel 😍 *Goosebumps*

♥️❤️

Avni

"Shall we !!!" He asked almost in whisper keeping his face straight, the moment first song ended. It was played for the Bride Groom. I don't know when he reached the spot and stood beside me.

Where ever you go Where ever you do I'll be right here waiting for you

Where ever you go
Where ever you do
I'll be right here waiting for you....
Whatever ever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I'll be right here waiting for you... Juhi And Daljeet danced in this soulful song.
They were looking so much into love for eachother. The perfect couple. I must say.

Then for the next song everyone asked to join them and the song changed.

My head snapped at the person standing beside me. And now he is waiting for me to reply.

Am I in my dreams !!!

Neil khanna asking for dance to Avni Mehta!!! the most average girl in his University with whom he used to be ashamed to be a part of a single bit of any kind of conversation or association with her, if ever accidentally had arose us such kind of situation between us.

"Nope" I looked straight tightening my face.

I so wanted to leave that place, exactly just then. But it wasn't the best idea I know so I withdrew my thoughts and tried to move aside but halted by Mrs. Khanna this time.

I turned my face to her, my eyes creased trying to apprehend, my gaze narrowed on my arm that she held gentle.

Not giving me any chance to think about any escape or excuse She dragged me towards the front space, where all the couples had already come up with their partners. She released my hand and whispered into my ears "C'mon it's just a dance" her lips curved in a genuine smile then at someone behind.

O no...
He is behind me. I'm more than sure without whirling my head behind.
I just wanted to rip those eyes of him.
That fake innocent gaze.

I smiled tightly replying her.

Mrs. khanna left dragging her husband to the other side.
God knows where.

Please god do something.
I don't want this nakcharah around me a single second.
I was standing awkwardly on a spot almost in the middle of the hall.
But wasn't much longer.
I felt a hand came from behind and whirled me.
And the next moment I my weight was on a hard chest supporting my hands on.

I couldn't lift my eyes. I was already shivering. Undoubtedly it was him.
I can feel his gaze on me even through my shut eyes.

Some years back I wanted to be like this..may be in his arms.