Chapter 17

I didn't lose you,
You lost me..

❤️❤️

Avni

My sleep got distracted sniffing a stench spread around my room unpleasantly. Removing my left arm over my eyes I slowly pulled my body upward to sit up on the bed.
Rubbing my eyes with the backside of my palm to get a clear vision I roamed my gaze around the room to find out the source the stench was coming from. My eyes finally stopped and fell on the lower portion of the closed balcony door.

I took a glance at sleeping Arya beside me. He is in sound sleep. I carefully pulled the duvet over his body close to his neck, covered him properly and then I jolted down my body out of the bed.

"Who the hell is smoking outside my room" gritting my teeth I ambled silently to close the balcony door.

"Excuse me" I just almost spatted being extremely irritated at the person who is standing back facing me and I immediately close the door behind so that Arya doesn't wake up from his sleep getting heard my voice.

Getting my irritated voice into his ears when the person turned his face slightly got flinched by my tone behind, I lost my words gaping at him..

Neil.

He was leaning against the balcony railing facing the lawn veiw outside.

"Ummm... hii" Turning his waist around he greeted me with a soft smile.

What did I just see!!!

Neil khanna is smiling.
And that is looking at me!!

"Am I really awake!! or this is a part of my another nightmare" the only thought came into my mind that exact moment.

My eyes widened before I immediately made my face straight snapping my forehead slightly. And then my eyes fell on his right hand that was holding a burning cigratte between his two fingers..

"When did he started smoking!!!" I tried to remember if I had ever seen him smoking before.

"Anyways that's not my concern.." My inner self screamed. I pulled myself back from those disgusting thought coming inside my brain.

I came here!!!

Here!!

Why did I come here by the way!!

Shit I forgot..

Wait what the hell is he doing here outside my room!!

May be he has chosen this place to fulfill his smoking desire.

Hollycrap..

Pondering in my head all these I turned my face to leave being disappointed by my poor memory but before I could step back inside my room, I felt a tug on my sweat pant left limb. I brought my eyes down and saw Arya standing closer to me clutching the fabric of my trouser..his height is hardly level to my waist.

"Who is he Mom!!" With a drowsy tone he asked, rubbed the sleep away his eyes. He looked up at me then threw his gaze over Neil.

"None" saying this in a stern tone I immediately took him on my arm and stepped in , shut the door with a loud thud.

*******

Neil

So Avni Mehta is Juhi my one and only cousin's one of the closest friends, in this country.

Even my Mom and Bebe knows Mrs. Neela Mehta, her Mom, who they got extremely surprised seeing her here. And later I also got introduced while settling in the hallway having our dinner before we leave for our respective rooms..