Chapter 2

*Paragraphs in Italics are Flashbacks*

❣️❣️

Vidyut ye roj roj kya laga rakha hai..itna kyu pitey ho!!
Tum samajhte kyu nahi ho tumhara ek beta hai..
Agar tumhein kuch hogaya to Aryanka kya hoga socha hai kabhi!! (Vidyut what have you started these all...you are drinking over your control these days...why don't you understand you have a baby now..did you ever think about your son what would he do if anything would happen to you for this much unhealthy lifestyle of yours)

"Nanny hai uske liye" Vidyut replied in a very stern tone..he climbed to the driver seat and immediately fastened his seat belt avoiding her presence beside him..( Nanny is there to take care of him)

"Dekho Vidyut I can understand your pain.. I know it's a great loss that doesn't mean ki.."she tried to explain, leaned her head to the car window to his side before she got cut off by his action next..

Avoiding to spare a single glance over Avni he took a deep breath and Vidyut ignited his car engine..
clutching on the steering wheel tightly, his jaw tightened. He sucked a long breath, his eyes right on the road ahead and next moment he drove off leaving Avni standing their helplessly..

She straighten her back gazing the path he passed through..
"Aryan needs you Vidyut" she whispered coherently in a deep sigh, walked inside her house, and then closed the door dropping her face sadly..

****"""

Avni was leaning against the balcony glass door seeping her evening coffee. She threw her gaze, stared at the view outside, at that orangish hue spread all over the sky. The sun setting down the horizon afar..

"Mamma Mamma!!" Arya called Avni tugging her sweat pant fabric standing beside her, caused break her state of reverie.

"Humm!!" Avni replied still being lost in the moment partly.

"Mammaa!!"Arya yelled lil louder this time to attract her attention away the balustrade towards him.

Avni hitched a bit breaking her trance..she saw Arya is standing looking up at her beside..she gave a smile before leaning to him and picked Arya in her arms..

"Mom where are you lost!! I have been calling you since 5mins"said Arya looking at Avni keenly..

"Awwww I'm so sorry baby.."she pouted breaking her smile..

"Mom I'm stuck counting the number of rows.. it's going over my head can you please help me solving it.."Arya stated calculating something moving his fingers...

Avni furrowed her eyebrows at him and then her eyes fell on his hand..she saw a folded book in his hand which is now on her shoulder held by Araya..

"Going over Ur head!!where do you learn these kinds of phrase baby.."she chuckled..

"Ar-arrrrgg Mowwwm I told you I'm not a baby.."he frawned creasing his forehead showing his disappointment by his Mom's statement...

Her laughter became louder watching his antics..

"Okkky baba u r a grandpa!! happy!!" Avni replied pulling him upward more tightly in her arm..
"Now come let's sit on the bed.."
Carrying him in her arms she walked towards the bed..she put down Arya on the matress and sat beside him..