Chapter 32

💝💝

Jine ki wajah yahi hai
Marna isi k liye - So true

Imagine Neil Khanna in this pearl white business attire

Neil just came out of his car, parking under the garage shade his pH rang. He was holding it already taking off the dashboard before locking his vehicle. He took a glance to have a look at the caller ID.

His heart jumped or hitched inside, whatever you say it, actually happened to him the second he saw her name dancing on his ph screen. It was Avni.

As he saved her number.

Aryan has given him, the day before his back home to India.

His reluctant hand somehow managed to bring his pH on his right ears. Caused his pounding heart almost cracked out his ribcage.

"Dadda!!!" Neil let out a loud gasp shutting his eyes closed. His heart got relaxed by the voice that has come out the speaker his pH has released. It would be lie if he says it didn't leave him a bit disappointed listening Arya instead of Avni.

"How are you baby!!" Neil replied under a deep breath, that he was holding. Then it replaced by his grin.

"Are you missing me or Mum more!!" Arya swung his legs dangling off the bed. With a pout on his lips he asked Neil.

"Ummm..." He made his voice sounds like he is in deep thought what would be his answer.
"Aryan, more than his Mum" Neil let out another gasp, chuckled this time. He leaned his back against the car his one hand folded over his chest that held his bleasure coat on supporting another.

"I'm missing you too...to the everest" Arya exclaimed. His voice sounded nothing close to excited like usually he does.

"Hey why are you sounding so low!!is everything okay there!!" His voice grew concerned listening to Arya's tiring tone.

"Because I want to see you right here" Arya stopped swinging his leg and replied in a melancholy tone.

"Then why don't you come to India and meet your dadda!!!" Neil made a playful tone wheras he wasn't less hopeful to know his answer in response.

"We will...this winter....we almost every year come to visit nanny there" his body straightened up by the statement from Aryan he had least expected.

"Really!!" this info got him excited, happy and the reason very known to him.

"Yes after or before Christmas... the date isn't confirmed yet" Arya stated. But on the other side it gave a little hope to Neil, may be this time he could get chance to explain himself with much clarity in a different way.

**********

"Listen stop calling my baby....
I don't want to see you around him...
Stop being faking your love over him..he is only a 4years old kid... Stop luring him with your false fatherly affection..
all I want you to be back off.."