Bonus Chapter 1🔞

Kho bhi do khudko tum
Raato mein meri
Raato mein meri
Raaton mein meri
Raaton mein
I guess you got the hint.
Okay so first DREAMS Bonus Chapter is here.

Happy Reading

Hi guys this is Neil.
Everyone's Neil khanna. How are you all. Hope everyone is doing good.

Well, I am here today to share you all those scenes, that for you all are eagerly waiting since long I know.
Oohh c'mon don't be shy I know how pervy my fans are.
Anyways you must me thinking why me here today, instead of your writer sahiba.
I just threw her out. Yes I did.
I think there would be no one better than me explaining those scenes that I have shared with my wife.
Yup only me.

WARNING
Mature Content is ahead.
Reading this chappie Your hormones would poke you to do something insane. But believe me it's worth waiting for the right person.
Not only for the person you love but also the person who will love you unconditionally.
Trust me that would be the feeling, you are in the world of purity, real ecstasy when soul will connect through body.

Believe me guys I have never been this lascivious for anyone before, until I haven't met this girl Avni and now is my wife.
She is a goddess, my paradise.

I still remember the day our first wedding night. We were hell tired. Next morning Avni had a flight to London, as we all know she is a researcher. So she had to finish her the remaining project there she was working on. So she had to fly London catching the next morning flight. Indeed It's weird, I haven't felt arose lying beside my beautiful wife for the first time. Instead that night my only concern was, she was hell tired and next she had to cover a long journey more than 12hours. Changing into something comfortable we dozed off. Even I haven't talk much with her so that she could get some proper sleep. As we all knows how hectic it turn out these wedding functions are.

Admittedly, I had idea that I'm gonna miss her definitely. But not this much I have thought of I would be craving for her. Every ounce of my body and heart was just eagerly waiting for her return to me back as soon as she can be. I was just literally counting days of her arrival.

Before you read ahead let me brief you some real facts very clear. You people already know how much I love Avni. So what I'm going to say you now, it's the actual truth you would read a newly married couple does.
Let's get into some real world, away from those fantasizing stupid dramas or romantic stories you read and watch. They are all bullshit. Trust me, literally to the extent. Married couples never take months or years making love to their partners, nor even they goes that awkwardly slow taking to such intimate moves. It's all about science if you query.

Okay!
So lets get some real feed and do think of me whatever you want. You know already I don't give damn to any such fucking comments. So it's better you read or leave.
Let's move ahead then;

And finally that day has come. Last night I had talked to her, I was said she will be at home around the night because she had to submit a paper the day before she will leave London. But hadn't any clue, my Avi had planned to give me surprise coming straight to my office, rather waiting for me at home till dinner.

I went mentally exhausted, occupied signing those bunch of files my assistant left there on my desk to be sighed. I have heard a light knock on my door. I calmly asked that person to come in whoever was there outside my cabin door, my eyes glued down on papers. As I knew it would be Miss Abraham.My P.A. So I didn't bother to look up, at her. I was busy going through roughly the documents I was leaving my signature on.
I heard someone cleared her throat to gain my attention and that made me pulled my slightly furrowed gaze upward. And what I saw the second I laid my eyes at the person, caused instantly parted my lips and my heartbeats thousand times faster than usual. I gasped in surprise.