Epilogue

I got him finally 🤗💝☝️Aryan Kaur our Arya

🥰🥰

Six months later

Avni

I was standing by the royal window, long satin curtains parted both the side. I threw my contemplative gaze as far as I could have scattered over the horizon recalling those days I have got known Neil much than before.

I can't still believe I said him those letters I love you.

He looked so genuine, his voice was so pure, when he said those words I chose You because you are the perfect girl for me and my family.
Though rest weren't any closest relevant statement he had made before saying me those words. Nothing plausible to describe, that girls who do late night parties, have lots of guy friends, are all obnoxious, worst company. Not at all they are. We can't judge people like that, it cannot define a person.
Yeah this part was affirmative; loitering all wasted with random guys are not what we should do in concern to our own safety. Besides everything are not that lowest they feels.

We just have made up our mind that way, because we like to see our mother, our sister, our wife exactly how our society has featured them between decent and indecent. We are just stuck into their expectations.

I just got numb, weirdly surprised by the revelation he had made what he think of me, that's the only part I loved in that entire speech he gave.
I agree people vary, even their choices as well, that doesn't mean we could make any statement refering some point over and draw the line between good and bad. It doesn't work like that. If I don't do that thing that doesn't prove who do, they are all wrong.

I got a bit upset when he explained why he don't like girls his society accords. I felt sort of biasness towards the whole point of view he has made for the girls he sees around. May be it came out of his conservative male instinct as he explained. But still he need to think and give a thought from different angle.
I have had least expected him to be Neil this much conservative.Is he! But he agreed to it right! He did.
I could have presenting him some solid facts proving his view wrong but that wasn't the day I should have got into such debate with my man.

I was in deep thought I didnt realise when Rea walked into my room.

"Atleast one of us getting a happy ending" Rea hugged me from behind, putting her chin on my shoulder she snorted a chuckle. And my eyes snapped at her, my neck craned to see her face.

"What does that mean!" My forehead snapped and my gaze fixed at her face, by then she pulled her face and arms away me. I turned around to face her.

"Hey you girls hurry up. Neela Aunty has asked me to bring you two down for haldi" He walked to my room.He made a louder voice. All our focus went to him and Arya on his back.

"Mamma Dadda is all yellow" Arya giggled.

"Yes, now your mamma gonna be the same" Ali grinned responding him.
I was about to ask Arya why his cheeks are all yellow but those words couldn't leave my mouth, instead Rea spoke.