Chapter 22

It's amazingly true 👆😌

💖💖

Juhi almost ate half of my brain while having breakfast asking me why I didn't say her at the first place that I knew her cousin Neil. I some how managed saying her that he was my senior, we hardly interacted to eachother throughout our college days, so it got totally out of my mind to let her know about us.

I mean knowing eachother.

Making many other excuses I could finally succeeded in convincing her releasing half of my body sweats. I was so mentally exhausted throughput whole session and at that moment inadvertently my eyes fell on Arya and Neil sitting on the couch talking with eachother. Exasperation took place inside me instantly watching them together. And the result was l burst out on Neil, being extremely agitated.
Storming back in my room furiously I needed a warm shower to cool down my rising nerves. Locking my bedroom door I got inside the washroom.

After having a long warm bath I have changed into my evening clothes. I sat facing the mirror brushing my hair silently. My eyes furrowed at some noises coming from the lawn backside. I grabbed my shrug and ambled towards the balcony slipping my arms inside it to cover up my bare shoulders.

As soon as I opened the balcony door a loud gasp escaped from my mouth seeing at the scene in front of my sight.

Neil and Arya hugging eachother. Although it was a darkened evening but the lightings decorated around the lawn were enough to get me a brighter view outside.

Neil and Arya both holding two lil bat in their hand. Haven't any idea where they got it from. Actually it wasn't my concern at that moment, I was stunned looking at Arya. He was so happy hugging Neil, seems he has won some trophy.

"Yeyyy we won...Mom we won" I flinched coming back from my trance when Arya called me looking upward at my direction all sweaty, huffing and giggling holding the bat upward showing me.
A smile grew on my lips looking him happy.

Neil immediately took him in his arm glancing at my direction. His smile was genuine not that smirked one which I ignored leaning over there on the balcony fence averting my gaze towards Dev, who blinked his eyes at me curving his lips sadly. They went inside.
Immediately I realised there were some more kids including some more guys along with them, followed them inside.
Some were giggling some looked disappointed.
May be they have lost the match.

Dev is a nice guy. He has good sense of humour unlike that irritating cousin of him. He Lives in California with his parents and two sisters. He is a chef.

Neil

She is not married, this news itself instantly came up as a peace maker to me. I came across to a strange happiness the moment I got to know that She is not married. I felt so relief. That was a entirely foreign feeling to me but eventually I got to know the piece of heart I missed throughout these years is she..I so liked her the day she entered our institute. My subconscious mind always kept knocking me through my extreme unwelcomed emotions I had showed her being puzzled, that she has something very unusual, very different from any other girl I had noticed till. I was so abhorrent in throwing my attitude whenever we passed over eachother. I never had realised how I wanted someone like her in my life. I wasn't aware of my ownself that how much my heart was looking for a companion like her. Secretly I always wanted to see her smiling face. Unfortunately I had been the person behind her all tearful days during our academic year. I'm a person comfortable to be coated around a hard shell being imperious hiding my emotions beneath not let them reveal to the people outer world.

Anyhow now on I would smash that person if anyone would ever think of hurting her. Despite being all my faults in past I'll make sure I wouldn't become a troublemaker in her life anymore.