Bonus Chapter 2

2nd Bonus Chapter over 4950 words. ( It's a request to my silent readers.... forget it, nothing. Enjoy being the same. Love yaa)

Aryan

"Mom Dadda has a big house. Hasn't he?" I swayed my toe pressing it on the concrete, leaned to the bed. My left arm folded resting over the bed mattress at the edge and another was holding the lolypop-candy stick shoved inside my mouth, sucking on it happily. That caused a side of my cheek go expanded a tiny round swell.

"Yes" answering me Mom put few folded clothes inside the closet, moved passed over me to take another heap of folded close off of the bed.

"Didn't you like it" I spoke, took a lick over a candy and my curious gaze followed her.

"Did I tell you that!" Mom chuckled slightly. Her face was straight to the wardrobe. She hasn't turned her face to me yet. I want her focus on me not that shitty wardrobe. Don't create any fuss of it I use that word more often and Dadda like it, okay! So chill.

"You aren't looking happy" I added, my hand stopped moving to my mouth, eyes fixed at Mom.

"I'm" her words came out as barely audible. But I heard it.

"Mom" I demanded her attention, the urge so freaking raising now.

"Yes!!" She responded.Her hand halted moving.

"You got fight with Dadda!" This made her sneak over the door, paused her gaze at me. Finally. She tried to access my gape over her. I shifted a bit.

"No" she shortly answered, averted her face away, got herself busy looking inside the shelf before I took a sigh. Damn.

"Then Why are you not smiling?"I beseeched, my respond caused immediately halted her hands that resumed a second before keeping the clothes in proper order.

Avni

"Arya stop being nosy all the time" I blew a deep exasperated sigh, my tone reprimanding. I was too agitated on Neil.
Yes we got a fight last night. Neil has told me he is coming to London to take us back along. I said not to, I'll manage and that snobby khanna said he didn't ask me it's decided he is coming, and he made the end of discussion. Who the hell is he think of himself he can give me commands. I didn't want to sound insubordinate, so I prefered to end the call much earlier because I wasn't in mood making it long , despite I can't help getting pissed and now Arya is pushing me more.

"Don't tell me you are missing Tom Cruise then" Arya glared, his arms folded over his chest. His candy gone out of sight, god knows where.

"Arya" Arya got another snap from me in response.

"Mom" he mimicked.

"Hummm" I closed my eyes reopened. My chest released a sigh, I resumed my task one more time, putting my wardrobe in order, though I know it's all just a waste of time anyway. Within a couple of days I have to empty it.

"Arey you happy!" Arya said.

"Doesn't I look so?" I chuckled, shut the wardrobe door.

"I don't know." He grumbled, his face ducked lower.

"Come here" I came, sat on the bed by his side. Opened my arm, beckoned him to come closer me. He put his hands upon mine and flashed his contagious smile.

"I was a bit worry about you actually" I said gripping his both arms gently.

"About me?" His eyes twinkled in surprise.

"Yes" My voice came out quite.

"Why" his dark blue orbs appeared a shade darker waiting for my reply.